Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
@Alamelu ; Loved your take and yess for me the most fav scene was Yash standing strong in front of Akash without loosing his cool and telling him off in such a cool and calm way which actually makes Akash fumble so badly in front of Yash and mayb this is a slight hint of how Akash can b transformed .. just play reverse psychology with the man and he will come back in line 😉😆😆... Akash is just a spoilt greedy brat who needs discipline badly and mayb SP-Radha coming together can discipline Akash if CVs want 😆...

I hope Radha today dont give in to Akash's demands but instead play reverse psychology to Akash by asknig him to leave if he cannot respect his elders ./. the reverse psychology will definitely work on this dude who at one point actually looks like a insecure coward without a proper shelter under his head 😉😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

@Jyo: may be Aakash is not actually stealing, is just taking away G3's jewellery so that the family cannot give it to Rads..🤔

Or mayb that will b the excuse he will give if he gets caught red-handed 😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

@Jyo: may be Aakash is not actually stealing, is just taking away G3's jewellery so that the family cannot give it to Rads..🤔

Or mayb that will b the excuse he will give if he gets caught red-handed 😆😆
Minu2201 thumbnail
Abie , Radha thank you so much dearies 

Indu  it's superb write up, the cutest convo between Yash papa and Aayu, and I want to share something Aayu is such a cutie pie I've also posted so many topics on that and I've read all your letters written by Aayu they were so heart touching ! thank you so much for posting such brilliant posts !! 
I've commented on your post also just re -posting my comment here

Jac you are right TRP's  will help CV's to evaluate what impact the story has on viewers
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Radha : Nice take and loved your AarYa collage too 👏😳 ... I felt bad for Bua too after the initial  laugh .. she is just a insecure lady because she has noone to look after her ..so she will simply go with the wind .. the moment she sees AarYa hv majority now , she changes parties as per the convenience 

I hope in future AarYa actually gives a thinking for bua's PV too .. I bet it will get massive viewers support 😆😳
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: Thanks. It was one the most instantaneous Aayu writings. Just a few minutes back I saw Naeema's request in her response to my other post. And well...Aayu just needs an excuse to be naughty if his papa/mumma give him reasons to be.😳

@Angel: Thanks for the gif...I used it for the Aayu talk without your permission. Don't mind.😳

@Alamelu, Radha, Abie: Thank you.😊

Radha, beautiful collage.👏
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@Indu:  that is so mmm...❤️  I will remember this when I watch that scene!

I am surprised TRPs are being released.   In a way it is good, because the CVs will take care not to drag unpopular tracks!  

InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minu2201

Indu  it's superb write up, the cutest convo between Yash papa and Aayu, and I want to share something Aayu is such a cutie pie I've also posted so many topics on that and I've read all your letters written by Aayu they were so heart touching ! thank you so much for posting such brilliant posts !! 
I've commented on your post also just re -posting my comment here

@Minu: Thanks pal...That kid is special.😃
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Next chapter of  The Insignificant Others is up...please read and comment!    Here is the link...

😃
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

@Indu:  that is so mmm...❤️  I will remember this when I watch that scene!

@Shobha: Aww❤️... Yeah, do that, and picture the little brat sitting cross legged, both hands on cheeks, giving the dreamy look at his parents romancing.😃