Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what do u mean
can u elabotate and make it clear a bit what the hell are u talking about?
and pls tell me are u really a swaron fan or shantanu fan.
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vrushan

what do u mean

i agree i mean what are you even talking about... even though i COMPLETELY disagree, i still have no clue as to why you hate him so much... u tlked about him changing a lot and being the same onscreen as offscreen... but in what way has he changed? and wat dont u like about his personality offscreen?? could u please elaborate and explain exactly what it us u dont like, because i can't see any difference and i still love Shantanu/Swayam as much as i used to.

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please elaborate on the things people dont like about him ðŸ˜• Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
swaron47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushan

what do u mean
If you want to ask about the reasons why some people hate him,this is not about that.It is about is he the same or has he changed or is being forced to pretend?
Yes,i am not a TaRey fan/TanHa fan turned Shantanu hater.I guess that's what you wanted to hear.

Edited by swaron47 - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I beg to differ here ...i don't think Shantanu has lost  his charm as an actor...he still enacts the scene with perfection..which reaches the audience ...with his facial expression and emotions expressed through eyes..he can change the mood of the whole scene...example being khamkaha sequence ...even the episodes on Reyam misunderstanding about Tanni-Rey relationship...he stole the whole lime light with his ACTING SKILLS...

Yes..the track seems dragged because of the script...not the ACTOR...the sequence is not interesting...Swaron story is not moving...and among all these negativity what keeps me glues to D3 is Shantanu Maheswari's flawless acting...

He is the person who is giving US 4 back to back performances in a single episode...which sheer hard work and dedication(  V-day Spl) ...a small glimpse of his dedication ...to the show and to his fans

Enough said...I am proud to be a Shantanu Maheswari Fan
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

<font color="#660066" size="3">
i agree i mean what are you even talking about... even though i COMPLETELY disagree, i still have no clue as to why you hate him so much... u tlked about him changing a lot and being the same onscreen as offscreen... but in what way has he changed? and wat dont u like about his personality offscreen?? could u please elaborate and explain exactly what it us u dont like, because i can't see any difference and i still love Shantanu/Swayam as much as i used to.</font>

arre we all know that why some people hates him coz of his every sec increasing popularity they cant tolerate it
i just wanna say pehle to swaron naam se id banate hai then apna real face dikhate hai
attention seeker
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Okay. Can u pls elaborate bout wat "changes" u r toking bout? Wich according to u z d reason behind all d hatred.. Pls enlighten me...
swaronswaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Okay. Can u pls elaborate bout wat "changes" u r toking bout? Wich according to u z d reason behind all d hatred.. Pls enlighten me...

i have been wonderimg abt the same ðŸ˜•ðŸ¥±
swaron47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

i agree i mean what are you even talking about... even though i COMPLETELY disagree, i still have no clue as to why you hate him so much... u tlked about him changing a lot and being the same onscreen as offscreen... but in what way has he changed? and wat dont u like about his personality offscreen?? could u please elaborate and explain exactly what it us u dont like, because i can't see any difference and i still love Shantanu/Swayam as much as i used to.

I am not hating him.I am just asking for certain answers.
By Shantanu and Swayam being the same i meant that he is not acting how Swayam should.He seems distracted and not being able to connect to his character.He is being Shantanu ,who is not the same he used to be.