ovi deserves this? DT Note pg7

kris_patel125 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
idk why but for some reason i couldnt sympathize with ovi , arjun never loved her and i think he still doesnt it was a loveless marriage to begin with and still is. arjun might've stayed for the rest of his life with ovi only for the sake of the baby, but in reality i know that if i were arjun i probably would've divorced ovi let only make a relation with a psycho last. plus ovi didnt even want the kid, she wanted her modeling career, granted i would be pretty pissed too if i never got to c my dead child for closure effects, but the truth his ovi's life is misreable bc she cant deal with reality, if she could she wouldnt have married arjun who was never her. she was the one to ruin her life also purvi made the dumbest mistake of her life giving away her child and love to the most undeserving person let alone so called sister Edited by jnawaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
People who cannot sympathize with a woman who lost her baby, ( which was not due to her drinking but car accident) and a woman who had come to love her unborn baby inside of her...must be ashamed of themselves. I would feel sympathy to Rasika or Ajit too if they had lost their child, despite them being villains.

This forum amazes me every single day!

Kudos!
kris_patel125 thumbnail
i sympathize with her on losing her baby but not for the situation she is in the so called arjun and prvi betrayal, bc lets face it they will always love each other in some remote corner of their hearts and ovi will never change. i m surprised arjun didnt divorce her trying to make his relation work lol bc these things dont happen in reality its takes 2 to make the marriage work and if one aint happen nothing can save the marriage
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kris_patel125

idk why but for some reason i couldnt sympathize with ovi , arjun never loved her and i think he still doesnt it was a loveless marriage to begin with and still is. arjun might've stayed for the rest of his life with ovi only for the sake of the baby, but in reality i know that if i were arjun i probably would've divorced ovi let only make a relation with a psycho last. plus ovi didnt even want the kid, she wanted her modeling career, granted i would be pretty pissed too if i never got to c my dead child for closure effects, but the truth his ovi's life is misreable bc she cant deal with reality, if she could she wouldnt have married arjun who was never her. she was the one to ruin her life also purvi made the dumbest mistake of her life giving away her child and love to the most undeserving person let alone so called sister

Even I agree... Ovi should perform suicide or should divorce Arjun.. Because there are no reasons for continuing their so-called marriage... Arjun never loved Ovi and could never love her in the future and better this marriage breaks, and Arjun leaves for Canada again... Starts his business and a new life there only... This would be good for all...
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ovi didn't want the baby and was careless. Agreed. But then she became very happy about the baby and tried to be more careful and loved the baby.
She was waiting for her baby's arrival. 
I think you can see how much she loved pari as her own.
She forgot her modelling career for arjun and pari. but whatever it is she is to blame.
Look, if a psycho man loves me and i am married to him but i can walk out if i want to i would. 
i dont see why it was so hard for arjun
the truth is arjun is a confused person and will always be one
pari87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kris_patel125

i sympathize with her on losing her baby but not for the situation she is in the so called arjun and prvi betrayal, bc lets face it they will always love each other in some remote corner of their hearts and ovi will never change. i m surprised arjun didnt divorce her trying to make his relation work lol bc these things dont happen in reality its takes 2 to make the marriage work and if one aint happen nothing can save the marriage

yeah great lovers who marry different people, do not divorce respective spouses but meet clandestinely and still love each other...such people are called cheating partenrs by the world...arjun-0purvi are the worst kind of people i have seen in this show...they have ruined this show with their dirty muck story...and i hope pr ends soon and they re-unite these pathetic lovers and spare onir and ovi's lives...

if arjun could not work his marriage with ovi, why did he not walk out on her? what was stopping him may i know...no body on this forum has answers to that! Why purvi asked him to consummate when she was carrying his child? Why did they not just tell ovi to divorce and put her in mental asylum? Why? please enlighten me?
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

Even I agree... Ovi should perform suicide or should divorce Arjun.. Because there are no reasons for continuing their so-called marriage... Arjun never loved Ovi and could never love her in the future and better this marriage breaks, and Arjun leaves for Canada again... Starts his business and a new life there only... This would be good for all...

wishing death on someone? really? and then our society claims to be "good" 
I understand you want arvi reunited but seriously dont wish death on someone
kris_patel125 thumbnail
she should divorce arjun and marry some1 who falls in love with her or atleast recipricates the love bc clearly arjun will never recipricate the kind of love he had for purvi to ovi. atleast to be honest i could never understand ovi's character mainly bc ya u loved the guy but do u really think forcing urself on him will make him love u, and she acted as if he was the only guy in the world left and she had to marry him, the truth was she was pretty and sensible (before going psycho) she couldve married someone happily who felt the same way about her, but then again i realize this is BT show and ekta likes to make people fall in love with her beloved jodies and then break them at the climax, i should be surpried about the turn of events but years of watch ekta shows on and off i m just baffeled at myself for continuing to watch crap shows and storylines (all of which are recycled) like pr
pari87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

Even I agree... Ovi should perform suicide or should divorce Arjun.. Because there are no reasons for continuing their so-called marriage... Arjun never loved Ovi and could never love her in the future and better this marriage breaks, and Arjun leaves for Canada again... Starts his business and a new life there only... This would be good for all...[/QUOTE

oh dear why does Arjun nto suicide instead? He does not love Ovi na? Who is stoppingh im from divorcing? Has ovi put a gun to his head? Their child has also died..so what is stopping that disgusting man to walk out on his wife? 

Please enlighten me you kind people, about why arjun has not walked out of his marriage yet...Please please tell me! Why the hell should Ovi die? I love this forum when the MODs keep giving out notices to us, but it is you guys who wish death upon characters and say the most vile things about Ovi...it is wonderful to knwo what people are like! 

kris_patel125 thumbnail
i dont wish her death i genuinely want her to be happy but she herself is making the wrong decision leading to her unhappiness, she could've married someone else who would've given her more love and care than arjun ever did lol like he gave 2 shits for ovi