Mrinalini Tyagi Article- Rival Site

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Mrinalini loses out on a plump role in Suvreen Guggal owing to date issues with Balaji Telefilms

Channel [V]'s Suvreen Guggal – Topper of the Year, produced by 4 Lions Films and Fable Tree Pictures had roped in known name Mrinalini Tyagi, who essays the role of Teju in Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, to play their new parallel lead in the Season 2 of the story line. The role was that of Suvreen's best friend Tanu Ahuja. Mrinalini had given her look as well as mock tests and was about to sign her contract when things went wrong.

Mrinalini actually happens to be into an exclusive contract with Balaji Telefilms and has given them 25 days for Pavitra Rishta. She was needed for nearly 20 days inSuvreen Guggal.

Our source told us that Balaji Telefilms was never using Mrinalini's dates for the past 4-5 months. She would shoot only for 12-13 days for Pavitra Rishta, and this is when the girl decided to venture out looking for a meaty role. And when all fell in place with Suvreen Guggal, Balaji Telefilms refused to grant her the required dates for her new show. The girl tried her best to talk it out and settle things so that she could take up this plump role on Channel [V]'s show, but there was no avail.

A source from the sets of Pavitra Rishta confided in us that Mrinalini has been crying from morning, and her efforts to settle things amicably did not happen. She has to eventually lose out on the role in Suvreen Guggal.

When contacted, Mirnalini Tyagi confirmed the news to us saying, "Yes, I was finalized for the parallel lead's role in Suvreen Guggal. I was also on the verge of signing the contract, but date issues stopped me from taking the project. It is a big disappointment for me, is all that I can say at the moment."

The lookout for a face to essay Tanu in Suvreen Guggal is presently on.

Mrinalini, cheer up as this is not the end of the road

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is just crap.PR and Balaji doesnt give the girl a substantial amount of screen space in PR and they still dnt want her to take up another role.Lets face it Teju is a nice character to play but anyone would loveto venture into something different.I know she has signed a contract but they could have atleast give the girl a chance to shine and showcase her talents in another show.This is just crazy as she is not even that important to PR when it comes to the current story line.Actors want to show their abilities onscreen but if they cant even be fit into the episode due to the million and one tracks in PR then who wouldnt want to leave that.Poor girl would have gotten a chance to shine but PR and Balaji are just hell bent keeping actors that they cant even use properly.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww poor girl... 
I feel bad for her .. It wasnt like she was quitting the show... they could have let her take it up..

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
balaji telefillms is the worst . they dont like you working with other production houses hence not surprised
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
feeling bad for her... glad anki left and i guess these stubborn nature of the PH is only responsible for quitting... 
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh god this is really disgusting she has hardly 2-3 scenes a week and they are not giving her permission to her new project..
of course if she is so much needed in the show then it is ok but she is seen rarely in the show and they could have easily given her a chance.. 
i really hope all the others of this soap will get better offers than what they are getting in this show...
hope everyone quits this show as they dont deserve such talented artists with them...
mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing..
feeling really bad for her..
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That is absolute bullcrap. Why ate they not letting her go do something else.She has 1 to 3 scenes a month. Why are they holding her back. BeaidesPR should just be cancelled anyway and all current people should run far away from ekta and BT.
AnkitaFan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh poor girl. Feeling bad for her.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Mrinalini is a sweetheart. Feeling bad for her. Poor girl is hardly seen in PR. She has less screenspace than others. Now when she got a new project these BT people are creating problem. She should leave the crap ASAP.