Jiska darr tha.. Wahi hua!! (Taani Post)

-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Heya guys!! Making a post after a really long time. But iss baar this post will show mera ie Shreya and Shivangi (Shivangi_Taarey) ka POV.. Pata nahi aap mein se kitne log isse agree karenge and kitne nahi.. Maybe you'll feel like throwing joota chappals at us.. But we really wanted to make this post...

Oh! I completely forgot... Haters!! Stay AWAY!! You better...

CVs have seriously lost it!! They are showing Taani selfish!! I think aap mein se bahhut log bolenge ki this isn't selfishness.. Maybe! I mean, aapke POV se she isn't being selfish but agar main dekhun ya Shivvi dekhe toh yeah! Taani is being MAHA selfish!

Hiding her BF's passion and now profession from her tauji just coz he doesn't really think of dance as a profession and just time pass?! We really thought that she understood their passion for dance.. Does she?

I mean, she wants to hide Rey's profession and is passion just taaki uske Tauji pe Rey ka impression kharab na ho and unke relationship mein, you know family ki taraf se, koi probs na ho!! Ok! I understand, Taani ko poora haq hai uske relationship ke baare mein sochne ka.. But aise truth chupa ke and jhoot bolke what'll happen? Ulta complications aur badh jayenge!! Taani ek dum alag ho jayegi sab se..

CVs toh sahi mein Taani ke character ko barbad karne mein tule hue hai!! THis track seriously has NO head and tail.. Kahan we thought ki Taani ki individuality dekhne milegi aur kahan we are getting selfish Taani!!

We did get TaaRey today.. But was that screen-space enough? I mean, that kiss was like totally adorable and like real real cute!! The boys helping Rey by distracting Swayam's Dad's attention was also real cute.. But the point is ki why no required screen-space given?! Amar's Shriman Vs Shrimati can't be taken as an excuse.. Iske kaaran why will D3 and we fans suffer? No ofence to SS or SS fans too.. But we NEED to see TaaRey now!!

One more thing I didn't get.. How did everything between TaaRey become normal? I mean, ek din Rey behaves so coldly with her and agle din use Taani pe itna jyada pyaar aa jaata hai? Ok yeah! He loves her, they are in a relationship.. I get that all.. But bahut achanak nahi ho gaya? Taani ka B'day
aaya and Rey ka gussa choomantar? Wow!!

Pata nahi aap mein se kisi ne iss POV se socha bhi ki nahi.. But please do comment. We seriously wanna know your views.. If I hurt someone.. Really sorry!! But please, do comment!!

And please, NO BASHING!! Both of us are true and die-hard Taani and TaaRey fans.. We just can not see Taani's character ruin like this and isliye this post.. We really wanna know ki how many people think the way we do!! Those who know us here know that we would never bash Taani.. But seeing her like this.. Selfish. So not done.. This is SO NOT Taani!! CVs NEED to think about this.. Showing anything won't do...

PS: If you can just somehow prove us wrong or anything.. We'll be more than happy!! Please do that.. We need it!!
Edited by ShReya_TaaRey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

Unresed..

Guys! We don't mean to offend anyone with this post! N the fans who know us.. Know That we would never bash Taani.. actually we aren't bashing her! We are just pointing out the way CV's are ruining her character! 

Hiding her BF's proffession and passion just so that he stay's in the good books of her tauji.. To us.. Its MAHA selfishness!! I thought that instead of hiding she stand up to her tauji and support Rey, Swayam and everyone else in this.. But Cv's are not giving us that! Well they won't give us what I think.. But Showing TAANI this way.. Is not acceptable by me atleast!! CV's.. WAKE UP!! THIS IS TAANI!!!! 

And about TR's screenspace.. I don't remember the last time we saw a proper TR scene!! I mean.. Even confession was given in installments!! That so very important scene for us was given in installments.. Then another special day.. The first date.. kabaab me haddis mill gaye.. And uske baad toh TaaRey jaise aasmaan me baadalo ke peeche chup gaye!! 
We didn't get a PROPER TR scene post confession!!

yahi socha na Cv's ne.. Ki thode cute scenes de do.. intimate scenes de do.. fans khush ho jayege! Of cource we WERE happy.. But that was Short term happiness!! Give us long term happiness by giving PROPER and EQUAL screenspace to them!! We aren't telling you to give only TR.. give SS too.. We have NO problems.. BUT LEARN HOW TO BALANCE THE SCREENSPACE!! TR ko screenspace milega toh SS ko nahi milega.. SS ko milega toh TR ko anhi milega!! This is highly NOT acceptable!!

Give us our ORIGINAL TaaRey back!! 

And Yeah.. where did the NDC track go Cv's?! Where did the " I'll make sure ki yeh log mere GS post ko seriously le" track go?! Gaayab?!! 

Ofcourse I am loving what you showed these days, Taani with gang, Thoda bahut cute TaaYam and TaaRey.. I LOVED it! But that doesn't mean that i'll not think about what was going on and the way you people sidelined that track which actually made us hope ki Taani ki individuality milegi!! All our hopes in drains?! 
N rey ko achaanak itna pyaar kaise aa gaya Taani pe?! Ek din pehle inta coldly behave ki Taani ki baat kaat ke Swayam ko kehta hai "Jo Kar raha hai bilkul sahi kar raha hai" and next day itna pyaar? I am surprised and more than surprised CONFUSED!!

Don't know main kal ka episode kaise dekhungi but hoping ki hum jo itna soch rahe hai waisa kuch na ho.. I WANT TO BE PROVED WRONG!! PROVE US WRONG CV'S!!!
Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Ok am copy parting my comment from another post(only the first part):

See right now Mr.Shikawat is really impressed with Rey and definatelly as a GF any girl would love that her tauji being impressed by one's bf...!!!!!

And here as Taani know's that tauji is totally against dance she know's that the instant tauji will come to know about Rey,Tauji's impression on Rey will also disappear which defiantelly Taani won't want...!!!!!

But this doesn't bring the fact that she doesn't respect the passion and love Rey has for dance...she will alway's support Rey for that!!!!!!!
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShReya_TaaRey

We did get TaaRey today.. But was that screen-space enough?  Amar's Shriman Vs Shrimati can't be taken as an excuse.. Iske kaaran why will D3 and we fans suffer? No ofence to SS or SS fans too.. But we NEED to see TaaRey now!!  
Ha finally someone who said it...i was waiting for someone to say this lineπŸ˜† exactly my point...why is it always TR fans suffering for this???? Take today's example itself...it's Taani's bday and we get a 10sec scene of TR...where is the part where Rey gifts her something and all???nothing????where is the part where Rey does something special for her on her bday????kuch nahi...and this shriman thing can't be any excuse

One more thing I didn't get.. How did everything between TaaRey become normal? I mean, ek din Rey behaves so coldly with her and agle din use Taani pe itna jyada pyaar aa jaata hai? Ok yeah! He loves her, they are in a relationship.. I get that all.. But bahut achanak nahi ho gaya? Taani ka B'day aaya and Rey ka gussa choomantar? Wow!! Even i am confused with that part even nowπŸ˜•..πŸ₯±

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Ok am copy parting my comment from another post(only the first part):

See right now Mr.Shikawat is really impressed with Rey and definatelly as a GF any girl would love that her tauji being impressed by one's bf...!!!!!

And here as Taani know's that tauji is totally against dance she know's that the instant tauji will come to know about Rey,Tauji's impression on Rey will also disappear which defiantelly Taani won't want...!!!!!

But this doesn't bring the fact that she doesn't respect the passion and love Rey has for dance...she will alway's support Rey for that!!!!!!!

lol🀣 
swaronswaron thumbnail
nahi i dont think she is behaving selfish..i think thats just too immature of her..i dont see any point in hiding about the dance part,..
@sreeja has a different opinion but i feel the age group they are shown in ..it is not justified..they are not in school..one has to accept the person the way he is...i know pappa is khadus 😑😑 but still plus..he is not taani's dad..he is swayam's dad...pta nahi..i found it a lil absurd πŸ˜• Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
Shivanee28 thumbnail
Even I was feeling same. But I have understood it now. Taani is used as a plot maker. Most of the times, she is used to create problems and that is how D3 goes further. Shivam, sixth dancer, this taaron fight, her birthday and now this. They are hell bent on destroying her character. Actually, they already have. Now they are hell bent on destroying the essense of her character and essense of TaaRey love. I really thought that TaaRey are aggressive passionate intense. Rey's feelings for Taani are so so intense. Then how their relation changes suddenly. And their behavior changes drastically? And I was so so so disappointed (again) about this track. So stupid of me that I took it as Taani's birthday= Taani centeric track.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
why r u laughing now???????πŸ˜†
swaronswaron thumbnail
? No ofence to SS or SS fans too.. But we NEED to see TaaRey now!!

why will we take offence πŸ˜•
taarey is very much part of the serial like swaron is ..n swaron has nothing to do with them..the cvs decide the screen-space n ofcourse the availability of actors is also a factor πŸ˜Š Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

why r u laughing now???????πŸ˜†

coz you wrote the same comment for me in the other post πŸ˜†