OMG: Episode 10.04.13

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sandra you were right, the family will go and see a dead body and the family including sid will believe that the body is roli's.The dead body will have a damaged face. Maybe some items were found with the body such as necklace, saari etc(Maybe veeru chucked all of Roli's belongings with a dead body later on in to the same place roli was injured).

According to the precap khushi is all happy and is walking in to naina's room saying that I have to tell you something- and this is it, roli's dead body. But she see's naina has slit her wrist. First time ever synopsis is right.

Seeing the suicide drama BW family will say that sid and naina should marry then simar will have a phone call from her friend in which she will say she has seen roli. The BW may say that she could be mistaken but simar will say no she is a very close friend of mine and she said that she had a conversation with Roli.

Then the BW family will change their mind on sid and naina marriage.

I think the pooja is for roli's soul to have peace.

Kaamni is a greedy servant, she will help roli in exchange for money- You were right here Mishu!

Veeru, I think is running out of money and Roli is trusting veeru fully now

And Prem's scene was good with the detective, he will surely find out very soon about naina being a 🤬 character.

But why was naina thrown out of her previous jobs? I think she probably framed two of her previous boss' like she has framed Sid.

By saturday I'm guessing that simar will get a phone call from her friend and sid and naina marriage will be cancelled.

Roli's friend will inform simar fast because Production House can't afford to pay temporary characters like kaamni, roli's friend and her husband for this long.

They are so cheap that they didn't give Sid a new sherwani on his marriage anniversary, he wore sankalps old one😡

Edited by malihaahmed - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And the detective infrmd prem abt naina mst be she is psycho. Thats why she was restricted frm two jobs. What will the bw family do now?
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know what to say anymore guys. I don't even know if my prediction is right or not. Yes somebody did call the family it was not kamini nor rolis friend. It was somebody else. Either they will see the person or not. Coz I don't think they will meet the person tmw due to nainas suicide attempt may be after pooja coz simar still in sbb was saying she still believes roli is alive. But in e24 there was a small part where simar was crying hugging something. I guess it's rolis body showed by the phone guy.

Yes kamini may come forward for money or this new guy veeru was taking to he may see roli with veeru and will family about roli for money.

And naicos truth that we may know in 3 or 4 weeks coz guy did say 4 days and ssk 4 days is 4 weeks.

Naico sid marriage I can't say anything I am confused after all the seg and articles. 😕 Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Unres

Maliha i'll be honest with you Ssk is getting very boring and i'm sure you will agree with me I always read your posts before I watch the drama and always say to myself i'm not going to watch it today because its boring and a waste of time but you know how watching drama's has become a checklist and before I can tick it of I have to watch it so I have been very patient and have been watching ssk properly but if Sid believes that Roli is dead then honestly that is the last straw for me. I dont think I will be able to watch the drama because that was my only hope. If cvs get a move on with this track then I might consider but at the moment watching Ssk seems a complete waste of time for me. Hope I didnt offend you in anyway but thats just what I feel. 😊 Edited by Nisbahx - 11 years ago
napu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
from todays episode i loved only one thing and that is prem talking with dectitive now sure that prem will find out the truth verry soon and hope that naico will be proved psycho in front of everyone soon.
i too think that phone was not of roli's friend and they will show somebody else dead body, because i don't think CV' will bring roli soon in BW house but still confused and just hope for the best to happen and wish everything will become fine very soon and we all will get our ROSID soon very soon😳 
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I liked today's Prem Scene. But i hate the naico. Synopsis said that naico will lie in a pool of blood. I think they dont know the definition of pool. It is just 10-15 drops of blood. I think she doesn't know how to cut. I must be there. If i am there I will cut her head instead of her hand. Then there will be  a pool of blood and the Problem of Sid will also get over.  Edited by diyasri - 11 years ago
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess this missing ad will be like the letter simar wrote for prem about her dance. It took almost 4 months for prem to get it. I guess it will be same in this case too it will take a long time for rolis friend or someone else to see the article and inform family about roli.

I still can't believe how sid could think roli is dead. 😭

Oh god I hope it's wont be too late by the time everything falls in place coz rite now there is not even 0% chance of hope. Everything is dismay.
.Divya thumbnail
If BW trust Roli is dead, then they can have their thought with them. But they Brainwashed sid and made him to believe that Roli is dead. Only prem can save sid and the marriage plan of sid-naico will act as a catalyst for prem to find the truth soon
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sandralong

I guess this missing ad will be like the letter simar wrote for prem about her dance. It took almost 4 months for prem to get it. I guess it will be same in this case too it will take a long time for rolis friend or someone else to see the article and inform family about roli.

I still can't believe how sid could think roli is dead. 😭

Oh god I hope it's wont be too late by the time everything falls in place coz rite now there is not even 0% chance of hope. Everything is dismay.

No don't say that sandra, It won't take more than  a week. Production House can't afford to pay temporary characters like kaamni, roli's friend and her husband for this long.

They are so cheap that they didn't give Sid a new sherwani on his marriage anniversary, he wore sankalps old one😡

.Divya thumbnail
Hey Malu, how did you found this? So smart. Yes SSK Production house will not spend much for temporary characters. They not even liking to bring back Rosim parents because they don't want to spend much.Edited by diyasri - 11 years ago