Gopi Seems To Be Un-Affected With Koki's Anger ME

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/gopi-seems-to-un-affected-with-kokis-anger-in-this-maha-episode-of-saathiya/

In  Star Plus's popular show  Saath Nibhana Saathiya As Shown In Its  Previous  Episode Koki plans to teach a lesson to Gopi about standing up for what is right as she feels that Gopi is sharing things with everyone but her; especially her mami. Koki gives Gopi the task of "the secret saree" where Gopi is given a saree by Koki that Gopi isn't allowed to tell anyone of. Rashi spots the saree and asks for it but Gopi refuses.   Guided by her suspicion, Rashi investigates the saree in Gopi's absence and accidentally ruins it. Koki, true to her word, punishes Gopi. Rashi unsuccessfully provokes Ahem against Koki. But when Ahem stands up for Gopi, Koki feels hurt.

In the Mahaepisode on 13th April,  Gopi will be roaming in the entire house humming and singing despite Koki being angry with her. Koki gets really angry thinking that Gopi is unaffected with her anger. What's the reason for Gopi's new way? Tune in to find out!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks DEEPZ DEAR for sharingπŸ˜ƒ, but it was already shared...😳
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Deepika.

So in that 40 plus minutes will it just be this and more of Urshi? 

Or will Ahem come up with something?
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

Thanks for sharing Deepika.

So in that 40 plus minutes will it just be this and more of Urshi? 

Or will Ahem come up with something?

The Me seems to be something that i would watch Devoleena is fablous dancer so I watch it for that and Ahem's reactions to the dance will be good

This track is hmm leading to something big but not sure what though

@ Shweta I did not know
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing. 😊

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepikz

The Me seems to be something that i would watch Devoleena is fablous dancer so I watch it for that and Ahem's reactions to the dance will be good

This track is hmm leading to something big but not sure what though

@ Shweta I did not know

Agree, I will not miss the ME as this and Kokila's punishment is heading to something intriguing. All this track needs is time and patience from the audience.
Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear article was shared,but not say that,this things going on me,but never the less, thanks for the news...πŸ˜ƒ
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shweta2111

Dear article was shared,but not say that,this things going on me,but never the less, thanks for the news...πŸ˜ƒ

Oh thats alright Shweta
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

Agree, I will not miss the ME as this and Kokila's punishment is heading to something intriguing. All this track needs is time and patience from the audience.

Deepz and swasthi iam so much surprised to you both believe that there ill something good going to happen in ME hope your wish come true 
@Deepz tell me what what you to fell this much positive on ME i don't wan't to keep my scope high
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this sounds interesting , Gopi humming and roaming against Koki's orders πŸ˜² Shocking indeed ..that too not following Koki's orders .. lets see why Gopi is doing that and who is behind Gopi's new attitude.. hopefully Ahem ... may be he is teaching her how to deal with things *a girl can hope πŸ˜›