Make Up Your Mind First..THEN Argue.

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes..you'll did read it right.
I Just dont get what you people want..and i hope you'll know WHICH people i am talking about πŸ˜†
why dont you'll just accept that you'll dont WANT to accept rk? whether he turns good or bad..YOU'LL want madhu's supposed knight in armour will always be that gangster?
if rk takes madhu to his house forcibly..they say it is not out of love but out of jealousy..so he shudnt be doing it! ( SERIOUSLY? ) 😲
AND like in yesterdays episode..rk was all romantic 😳 you could see the love oozing out from every pore of him for his biwi.i thank god that the contract hasnt come up..and i doubt it will πŸ˜ƒ

well well well before you'll bombard me with baseless arguments on the contract..i would like to say that the contract WONT come up..as RK wants his biwi forever..and i mean FOREVER...and not as long as the contract lasts. what if madhu does repay the 40 lacs one day? you think he would let her go?! i mean..he's not an imbecile for  god's sake! 😲

well anyways..even when rk is trying to get mb back into his life with love and passion as a hubby...na na no need to rub and strain your poor eyes so much..you read that right..AS A HUBBY...they have a problem 😑 ( DOUBLE SERIOUSLY ! 😲 πŸ˜² ) 
and their excuse now is that she ISNT even his wife?! 🀒
how do you know? did you get them divorced?
who are they kidding? not me for sure! 🀣
 rk gets close to his WIFE..he's a rapist..but SULTAN.. a stranger..a gangster..tries that..it is brushed off under the pretense of loneliness and heartbreak?!
nice jokes people crack nowadays! 🀣

what i am saying here is..try to look at the situation with an open mind..and try to accept that you'll dont have a problem with rk's antics..you'll have a problem with rk himself!

thats y..if he is being good or bad..loving or torturous..you'll find faults and excuses and start BBBing him and his fans.

PS - this post is my purely POV..and i didnt make these efforts only for it to be destroyed by terrorist attacks by the others! 😳

this topic is for a healthy discussion on WHY exactly you'll hate rk..i mean..the guy was loving yesterday and you'll call him a rapist for getting close to his own WIFE?!! 😲  

you'll are free to have a HEALTHY discussion..note the word stressed on here πŸ˜†
and PUH-LEEZZ for peat's sake SPARE me the regular crap that she isnt his wife anymore and the traditions and purity of a wedding in indian community. [ MAJOR YAWN! πŸ₯± ]

neither are you getting married here nor me or anyone else..so spare us the details of a proper wedding! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree.

if rk takes madhu to his house forcibly..they say it is not out of love but out of jealousy..so he shudnt be doing it! ( SERIOUSLY? ) 😲

When Sultan took Madhu against her wishes at gunpoint from the studio to his home it was fine...where was respect & whatever.  πŸ˜”
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

Agree.

When Sultan took Madhu against her wishes at gunpoint from the studio to his home it was fine...where was respect & whatever.  πŸ˜”

@ bold - πŸ‘

how true..where were the gentlemanly ethics when sultan..being a nobody to madhu..took her at gunpoint right under her HUSBANDS nose...with his hqnd around her WAIST no less?

now i know that he had the gun at her waist..but whatever..haath bhi tha na! 😲 πŸ€’
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
abey post se bada PS hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...OMG even I saw post on proper marriage and types of marriage, these people will never understand how many  times u tell them...If RK dies in front of madhu they will save he has not done anything more...people tell he has to undergo redempatoin but not telling which type of redemption they want and when he is making things correct then too they have problem with thatπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I think if RK goes out of the show they will be happy which is not going to happy till the show ends...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

Agree.

arree yaar u do not know he is golden hearted don, so he does the right thing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...RK is the villain according to some people, so he is wrong.  I really do not know why hero came in the middle story and why villlian married heroine...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 terrorist attack- this cracked me, tu bhi suru ho gayi. Well someone told me they hate RK because it is played by VD and they don't like VD. Well this was said to me and no bashing me for this, I think from that day I just be on VD and don't think of what other actor or character.πŸ˜‰ Ya but I am rishbala fan.πŸ˜ƒ

P.S- No need to quote me and bash me or argue with me or ask me anything because I never reply in my post so do not have much time to even stay here and clarify things with you.🀣 Also please no pming regarding same... I already have many unread message to read which I am lazy to read.😡
Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: skandi

abey post se bada PS hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...OMG even I saw post on proper marriage and types of marriage, these people will never understand how many  times u tell them...If RK dies in front of madhu they will save he has not done anything more...people tell he has to undergo redempatoin but not telling which type of redemption they want and when he is making things correct then too they have problem with thatπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I think if RK goes out of the show they will be happy which is not going to happy till the show ends...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u see that is a speciality of our forum..post se zyaada imp hai ps!
i know..are e secretly performing someone's wedding here which i didnt knwo about?
EVERYONE here is hell bent on explaining traditional indian wedding ethics to me...mai jaha jao shuru kar dete hai..if this goes on..i will get wedding phobia like rk very soon  πŸ˜†
ornella_mg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well well well before you'll bombard me with baseless arguments on the contract..i would like to say that the contract WONT come up..as RK wants his biwi forever..and i mean FOREVER...and not as long as the contract lasts. what if madhu does repay the 40 lacs one day? you think he would let her go?! i mean..he's not an imbecile for  god's sake! πŸ˜²

I stopped reading your post after this para.

Let her go...what does that mean? Is their relationship going to be like a prisoner and a captor.
If Madhu is unwilling to remain in this relationship is he going to imprison her or emotionally blackmail her?
What Madhu does is ofcourse her wish...but what you are suggesting is totally preposterous!
Edited by ornella_mg - 11 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail
v well written.a classy reality check.πŸ‘
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptyworld

🀣 terrorist attack- this cracked me, tu bhi suru ho gayi. Well someone told me they hate RK because it is played by VD and they don't like VD. Well this was said to me and no bashing me for this, I think from that day I just be on VD and don't think of what other actor or character.πŸ˜‰ Ya but I am rishbala fan.πŸ˜ƒ

P.S- No need to quote me and bash me or argue with me or ask me anything because I never reply in my post so do not have much time to even stay here and clarify things with you.🀣 Also please no pming regarding same... I already have many unread message to read which I am lazy to read.😡

oye shahi pagli..πŸ˜† mai bhi to vd  aur rishbala ki hi to fan hu! πŸ˜†
you confuse me with your post..on whose fan you are! πŸ˜†
and maine bashing ka naam kab liya re..didnt you read my PS...HEALTHY discussion! 🀣