ISHQ Wala, JUNOON Wala, PSYCHOWALA Love

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
how many are ready to see rk's junoon wala scene. i sure am i am so going to love how rk is going to show his junoon just to keep his biwi with him and from all the shoot out stuff and how he wants to get punish👏👏👏👏

i know he is called psycho and he will be like darr movie character but alas this is not darr movie nor he is after another man wife/ love he is after his OWN BIWI, what did i say yes his OWN BIWI and if we don't show our junoon to our own biwi and hubby then who should we show it to our neighbor🤣 rk is an extreme character with little bit of hotmess and sweetness and whole alot of BBBness so he won't beg his biwi to come home but he will pick her up in his arms and say let's go home and you can punish me there.

what is junoon? passion and obsession na. who is junoon in this show? rk na then if he does not show junoon then why is this show tag with junoon😳 is he harming anyone else? nahi na he is harming himself for his biwi so i am fine with it as long as he does not stab someone else. don't tell me he is black mailing her🥱 we all do that one point of our life or sometimes few days a week🤣. we black mail our BF to buy us gift, parents so we can get pocket money, friends, cousins, GF we all do that one point of time and yes the difference is we don't cut our hands but if this show was reality rk sure won't be doing that he would carry his biwi on his shoulder and go home but here is is carrying his biwi in his arms😳

what kind of love will be if there is no madness and rk brings that madness. either people likes it or not rk character is not made to be sweet and innocent. he is a hotmess and grey shades to it and i love that about him i always wanted to see what is this junoon and will rk ever be junoon and here it comes👏

this is love re rk wala, ishq wala, so called psycho wala and my junoon wala love ISH! PISH ISH☺️

p.s.
my POV i tend to stick to it till the end. don't like my POV the door is wide and fully open. i don't need to hear lectures my teacher did that today🥱 if you disagree then don't even bother to comment b/c i will also disagree and fight will start NO need for that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nicely written Bani.RK ka junoon wala love...haaye me dying to see it.RK is a unique character...he is ttly hatke.He doesnt function the same way as other lallu heros...he does everything in the Rk Ishtyle 😉 He wants his Biwi back...he will get her back.And u said it perfectly...khud ke biwi pe junoon nai dikhayega toh kya neighbours pe dikhayega🤣 He'll cut his hand to prove his point to his Biwi...wo khud ko harm kar raha hai...dusro ko nahi so stop whining ppl.RK in full on junoon mood now🥳...its gonna b too gud😊   Edited by Monami_50 - 11 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
👏 nice post. Just awesome and agree with what you said about RK. His junoon will surely one to see ahead. Even I want to see how he shows special junoon wala pyaar. RK possess one kind of crazy love that very less people possess. I want to see how Madhu will react to RK's love, tujhe sach bataun toh even I want Madhu to become this crazy for RK after all we all want to see junoon and if both have this junoon toh mazza hi kuch aur hoga.😈
duaa92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome post  bani👏
OMG i m really very excited to watch tonyts epi
RK is the extreme character and all he is doing to have his biwi back
i m loving his junoon for his biwi
and i bet this is his junoon which can earn his biwis love back😉
nats-29 thumbnail
Nice post...nd so true...luv Rishbala
-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHOA even em dancing!
RK is so adventourous!
He'll never let a day go off with out the daily dose of spices! 😉
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptyworld

👏 nice post. Just awesome and agree with what you said about RK. His junoon will surely one to see ahead. Even I want to see how he shows special junoon wala pyaar. RK possess one kind of crazy love that very less people possess. I want to see how Madhu will react to RK's love, tujhe sach bataun toh even I want Madhu to become this crazy for RK after all we all want to see junoon and if both have this junoon toh mazza hi kuch aur hoga.😈

thanks re😃 we all wanted to see his junoon na well then cvs has given us and i shall enjoy it. rk is different from other character in tv, and i have never seen a crazy deewana like him. me to i want to see how madhu will react. she wants to hear him say he loves her na then he will show it by his junoon. lol i had that in my mind shahi but then i was like the only thing she is junoon at is slapping rk and she can never be extreme like rk b/c she is softy and social service type but i agree one day i also want to see madhu's junoon for rk. it will be awesome.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monami_50

Nicely written Bani.RK ka junoon wala love...haaye me dying to see it.RK is a unique character...he is ttly hatke.He doesnt function the same way as other lallu heros...he does everything in the Rk Ishtyle 😉 He wants his Biwi back...he will get her back.And u said it perfectly...khud ke biwi pe junoon nai dikhayega toh kya neighbours pe dikhayega🤣 He'll cut his hand to prove his point to his Biwi...wo khud ko harm kar raha hai...dusro ko nahi so stop whining ppl.RK in full on junoon mood now🥳...its gonna b too gud😊   

thanks mona. me to me to😃 yes he is unique and that is why he does not do lovy dovy BS he goes straight to business😉 gosh i don't like lallu lovers who cries and cries and does nothing🥱 here rk knows what is his and he will get it. oh yes and it is true if he does not show junoon on his biwi then who should he show it on us🤣 me so loving this junoon wala rk☺️
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me too... M all up for RK's Junoon wala love.. He reminds me of SRK of Darr, Anjaam etc.. N unlike SRK, RK will win his love in MEIEJ ... 😊
Superb Post...
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
So true bs.bang on post🤣
i mean come on if he wont show his obsession or posession for madhu to kya padosiyo ke liye show karega?🤣🤣 atleast i m hapy dat he said-he wants to bring her bk in his lyf nd ready to get punishment 4 what he did🤣🤣
doesnt it tell he has fallen 4 her badly?
well both rk nd madhu r mad in their own ways dats why made 4 each other🤣🤣🤣