The last good bye taarey os

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
The last good bye :
"Your Son Mrs Singhania". The nurse placed the ting baby in Tanni 's hands tears dropped down from eyes as he held the child which she waited to see for the last 9 months .He was exactly the way she imagined him. He had many of the same features of his fathers the fair skin the and killer smile. Tanni hugged the baby and held him close to her as she enjoyed every child of holding the child. Yet tanni felt incomplete there was something that was missingin her. She wanted to enjoy this moment to the fullest but reality brought her back truth that he was never going to come. He was nevergoing to come to see their child he wasn't going to come to see herhis wife. Her eyes searcher for him, her wets eyes searched for her brother yet no one came. Tanni empty eyesfeel back on the innocent baby who new nothing about the disastrous past of his mother. Tanni laid her on him and cried for her son who was never going to see his father. He cried she would never see him again her husband. "you should rest a while it been a long day for you" said the nurse as she walked out. Placing the new-born next totaani. She tired and tired but couldn't sleep she kept thing about him rey her husband. She moved her arms gently touched her child and consistently repeating wished " please rey jus come once to see your child just once"she removed the her hand from the baby and placed on her neck where herting mangulstura was tied she held it tight just like the faith she had in him " rey please cometoday
s your taani needs you the most please if not for me then for ur son rey just once come." It was 2.00 am
and taani wasn't able to sleep billions of thoughts run but taani didn't want to focus on them she wanted to have faith in her love andhis love for her. She remember all those moments with him

Flashback
"Rey what you doing am going to fall you know I hate heights I'll fall"
"Don't worry tanni nothing gona happen to am here I wount let anything happen"
"Don't be so sure of ur self-Mr reyaansh singhania"
"Don't worry about the height I told I wount let anything happen to you u know I made a promise to u am always gona be there for you and I wount let anything harm at all I promise"
Flashback ends
Tanni came out of taught as the baby cried she picked up the baby and saw that it was morning. She got up picked the baby and just stared at him. He did not come. Reality does hit hard. Tanni was no longer worried about herself but the innocent baby that had nothing to do with anything was being punished for something it had no clue about. Her eyes searched again and again for him or for any clues that he may have come but nothing. "No one came, it too late no one going to come know" she sobbed as she hugged her child. Her mind automatically went to her brother "bhai you too you know how much I need u right know" . She cleared the water from her eyes and kissed the baby realising that it was just them know her and her child. She didn't the little faith in her die there wa some hope in corner of her heart that just maybe he will come." Plz rey come once , any1 come"
Two days went past to one come no asked about her till finally the nurse told her that she could go. A scared tanni picked up the child and wrapped him in the blanket that was given to her by the hospital slowly walked through the halls and saw happy couples walk past with their new born. Envy and jealously run through her blood as that the dream taani had of a happy family. But that dream could never be fulfilled know. All she had bedside her broken dreams was her child who at this point had to future. Tears filled her eyes as she reality and realisation hit her as she walked past the hospital gate. She didn't know where to go who to ask or what to do she just wanted rey pick her up from the hospital her just take her home. The word jus felt a dream of tanni that could never be fulfilled. She carried the baby and sat on the bench and waited it was last time she waited for him. It felt like many days as taani sat on road side beach as waited for him but no1 come. The heavy rain started to pour down on her she had finally got up at waked to anywhere her last words to him was "this is the last good bye mr reyansh singhania"

So guys what do think pleaselike and vote shouldI continue n am ready for and tomatoes and chappals if you wish put please do comment I tried to do something new so hope you guys like it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg, that was sooo sad, poor taani, but y did rey n swayam leave her
-sanjy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Oh My God, you made me cry ! That was so sad ! Please continue and pm me updates ! 
--Suhani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
continue soon..want to know why did they left
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its so sad.. continue soon
flicka thumbnail
I love it and really interested in finding out what happened update soon
patie thumbnail
wow gud job dea the way u desribed her feelings👏
pls continue dis i wanna read mre
Edited by patie - 11 years ago
samiha_taarey thumbnail
truly different concept...plz continue I want know the reason why Reyam leave taani!!!!...pm me when u update it pls
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
upd soon dr!! its nice..rey n swayam where ar thry
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
poor tani
wt hapnd wid dm?
plz cont soon