My story for becoming a swaron fan

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I love dance and that is the reason I watch all the dance based shows like DID, nach, jhalak etc. During the DID time, khuda jaane was a performance which made me a fan of arsha (more of shakti there'.i love shakti's dance). The season ended

And due to some personal reasons, I dint get time to watch television so frequently and if u believe me or not, I really don't know that a show  named D3 is airing till jan 2012, that is after 9 months the show started

In jan 2012, I was just surfing youtube for some dance videos and suddenly I came to watch arsha as kriyaansh. I was actually shocked rather than surprised to see them both again and that to in a television show? Then I came to know about D3. AS I am a fan of arsha, I want to see their acting and that made me watch D3. First I watched all the kriyaansh scenes on youtube but frankly speaking unable to connect to their love story. ( I am sorry if I hurt any of the kriyaansh fans'''). I continued watching then I came across a scene, the faceoff scene with KR college in dance fest'''..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ephimJYgp0s

While watching the faceoff dance, for the first time I cant take off my eyes from shantanu ( I swear I really don't know who he is also)I dint even look at amar also whom I am a great fan of.I really loved shaan's dance. It was awesome. And for that reason I want to watch his story, the swaron story

Before that I am too anxious to know who the guy (shaantanu) is, I watched each and every video uploaded in YT, the SSDC, the winning performance of HR, nokia footloose, waves, each and every video of shaantanu and I am truly impressed by him and his dancing and became a fan of shaantanu first

And then I started to watch only the swaron story and I must really say with each passing episode I love them more. The start will obviously RDX party, haye rama performance, scrap book scene, abandoned corridor, every scene the swaron acting was so superb and don't know when I had became a fan of them.

And now I am proud to be called a fan of swaron (and also tanha) and also arsha ( not kriyaansh) 

Mera story kehke sab ko bore kar diya hoga''.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aap log bhi apna story share kariye aur hume bhi bore karva deejiye'''.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by aarush123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
double postingEdited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
OMG!Swathi di, you actually made a post describing your swaron journey๐Ÿ˜ณ
I know noone can ignore Shantanu ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swaronswaron

OMG!Swathi di, you actually made a post describing your swaron journey๐Ÿ˜ณ
I know noone can ignore Shantanu ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

frankly yes...

i mean being a fan of amar, i dint even look at him in the face off dance with KR college. i really cant take my eyes off from shaantanu and his dancing...

i really love his style of dancing
swaronswaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarush123

frankly yes...

i mean being a fan of amar, i dint even look at him in the face off dance with KR college. i really cant take my eyes off from shaantanu and his dancing...

i really love his style of dancing

yup..he is really expressive and has a very cool style of dancing 
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...its a sweet post ๐Ÿ˜Š..

It was really nice to know how u have been a SwaRon fan...

Till few mins b4 I thought ur name is "Aarush"...Oops...

Coz  I  remember, there was some kind of issue with the TR and SS fans and U posted supporting SS and I have followed that...and later on I scraped saying "good going bro or something like that...Now I am smiling here...LoL..

Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
swaronswaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaditya01

hey...its a sweet post ๐Ÿ˜Š..

It was really nice to know how u have been a SwaRon fan...

Till few mins b4 I thought ur name is "Aarush"...Oops...

Coz  I  remember, there was some kind of issue with the TR and SS fans and U posted supporting SS and I have followed that...and later on I scraped saying "good going bro or something like that...Now I am smiling here...LoL..

Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿคฃ
swaronswaron thumbnail
double posting ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shantanu maheshwari rocks \m/ *period*
Vrushi is following his steps :)
cscs thumbnail
jst luvd ur post๐Ÿ˜Š..every fan has his/ her unique story of watching d3..many of dem has startd as arsha luvrs..n nw dey r swaron luvrs๐Ÿ˜ƒ..n yeah shantannu definately has charm tht attracts every1..
i also startd watching d3 frm dance fest only..n swaron was d first thing tht hooked me up..n i started watching d3..