Lucky to Kareena: Tujhe dekha toh yeh jana sanam!

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
My God! The Ahluwalia scene was hilarious๐Ÿคฃ

From the initial reaction of Lucky till the song..and the kids reaction to Kareena๐Ÿ˜†
Ahluwalias is a fun family. 

Dadaji looks very interesting. It is going to be fun๐Ÿ˜†

Edit..

BTW...Kareena is a cow๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Shwets1502 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
O this will goint to be fun yaar! Dada looks awesome! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Kids are happy! Their reactions clearly shows that they are loving it! Unlike Lucky... Kareena pe Rocky ke reactions were superb. I thought pyaar bhara gaana sun ke Sweety will come, but nahi aayee... In the end this track looks much more worth watching than Ahuja ka... Unke sath hamesha itni musibat kyun?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I loved everyone's expressions๐Ÿ˜† Rocky's "what's up" was cool.

Lucky hearing slap sound was hilarious. I thought Sweety should be Dadaji's daughter..both speak the same way with Lucky๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And how many times Lucky has already apologised๐Ÿ˜† It is definitely going to be fun.

Jeet's track is good...but somehow I am not able to connect with the family at all unlike Ahluwalias. I am not feeling bad for Jeet..I dont know why
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Yeah! Everybody was awesome! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Rocky-Ginny were amazing in reactions. ๐Ÿ˜† They surely are excited for their DADDU. I hope, they have great scenes with him. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aur Lucky jee ki toh band bajne wali hai. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Only scene worth watching today๐Ÿ˜Š

I was laughing how seriously Rocky nd Ginny were watching their father sing...and how sincerely Lucky was also singing...๐Ÿคฃ 

Dadaji is cool too...and Raju Kher has got into the role so well...he has impressed in the first scene itself. 

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Yes you are right! Some how. Don't know why? Ahujas say dil nahi jud pata mera bhi... altough I watch the show for Ginny... but still... I watch the show... phir bhi I am not able to connect with them emotionally. Just like I do with Ahluwalias. ๐Ÿค”
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Yes. I can't figure out why. I can connect with the same for normal, simple tracks...but not the major ones. 
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Indeed. ๐Ÿ˜‰ They all were fantastic. Lucky jee is so obedient... Apne baap ke kehne pe bhains ko bhi gaana suna diya. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ‘
It is going to be awesome! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Waise apart from this. Ginny-Rocky ki publicity convo was cute too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Rocky-Ginny are going to have fun time...to see their father getting scared of his father๐Ÿ˜† Actually I liked the way Lucky did not ask kids to go in...or he did not speak alone..he is open with them๐Ÿ˜Š But the song...I still have Rocky-Ginny-Lucky's expression in front of me...

So dadaji is coming only for baisakhi...so by then Ahuja track will get over may be. 

The promotion part was cute...though I did not understand much๐Ÿ˜† Actually today Background score was too loud...i could not hear maximum dialogues also
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Yes. I think Lucky knew, Bache nahi chhorengai meri jaan. ๐Ÿ˜† But seriously it was good from Lucky he was open. And that's because he is punjabi! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž
I think they were talking about sending saans... pata nahi, you as you said... was difficult to understand that. But it was fun. But even Rocky-Ginny hugged that time, listening their Daddu is coming. So why can't Ginny-Lucky for 5 seconds?๐Ÿ˜†
Congo, Rocky had a hair-cut. ๐Ÿ˜†