FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

The Future Of The Voice Thread 2

πŸ₯³ Yay!!! The Future of The Voice FF has finally jumped on a new thread, the second thread!! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so so much to all my readers!! Keep Supporting and Motivating Me!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Love U All a lot!! πŸ€—❀️

Starter of the New Thread: 

I've lost my best companion ever, my best-half, my perfect Arpita...

Still remembered the words my mom said, there is a girl who will knock the door of my heart once again...

I've found HER, she played the role as my best childhood friend in my life...

Now that I've found her back, I would win her heart back... I don't know why... But I know she's the ONE... The One would be the best for me.. 

I just wished I could start to walk hand in hand with her to launch our door of happiness with our kids...

BUT, there's an obstacle... A problem... 

She's not happy... He seized, he took HER happiness away...

BUT, now I'm here for HER... To bring her smile back... 

The days she'll be smiling and laughing would be the moments when we will be together!! β€οΈ It's time to fulfill the promise I made!! πŸ˜Ž

~Yash Scindia~ β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Okay seriously guys, I'm not a really good writer... πŸ˜† Don't know what crap I wrote above.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ But it just came into my mind.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thanks and Enjoy Reading... πŸ˜ƒ

There are Link to my Previous Thread down there and I'll also post the next chapters links on that post!! πŸ˜‰

NEXT THREAD LINK: 

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Previous Thread Link:

Teaser Chapter 14: 

PG 1 (Below)

Chapter 14 (Below)

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Teaser

<_>

"Oh my Arpita... Please let me rest my eyes for more time... I'm so sleepy because of... Ermm... Forget it!! Couldn't remember though!" Yash said after Aarti beats his shoulder hard to wake him up.

"Oh, me as your Arpita!! Your head, Yash!! Wake up!!! It's me, Aarti!! How dare you placed your hot bo... (Oops, she nearly said his hot body.. πŸ˜†)... Aarghh!! Just get lost, Yash!!" πŸ˜‘ yelled Aarti.

"What??? Oh God... It's Aarti on the bed... How the hell I came here?" he reminded himself.

He wake up slowly and saw a blurry image in front of him. Oh, how sleepy he is!! The image was probably a moving image... πŸ˜† It was Aarti moving on the bed, scolding him with some bad words. πŸ˜› He was searching for his bathing suit, planning to race to the toilet first before Aarti.

He was busy searching the bathing suit when he saw Aarti sat on it, still moving her mouth non-stop, yelling and scolding him. He couldn't take Aarti's lecture anymore. 

He made his way closer to her, Aarti slowly could feel the heat of his body. She shifted herself by moving backward until he made her head rested on the headboard of the bed. On the bed itself, he finally shushed her when he leaned closer to her, pressing her with his hard chest. He touched her waist slowly and soon encircled his wrist around Aarti's waist. Aarti closed her eyes tightly after she was tired of freeing herself from his strong grip.  

He began to murmured near her ear, "Did you speak something about Arpita just now?" πŸ˜•

Aarti abruptly gazed at his sexy eyes, biting her tongue at the same time. "Oh my god! How could I yelled out her name when I scolded him? Oh, I'm dead" she thought. πŸ€’

Okay... This is the teaser!! πŸ˜† Maybe, the precap is going to be                      altered a bit!! πŸ˜† I don't know though... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

As an honest writer (πŸ˜†), I will try my best to update next part                          soon! πŸ˜³ 

Let's hope for an update by this weekend!! πŸ˜‰ I hope I can do it                     for you guys!! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the supports! πŸ€—

Love ya,

Isya.. πŸ˜³

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 11 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Thank you for the Likes and Comments!! πŸ˜ƒ But still I noticed some of you didn't hit Like button re on the previous posts.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜› Try to do it soon!! πŸ˜‰

Part 14

Yash grinned hearing her sweet dialogues. Oh yeah! She finally asked him to join too! Ahan' this gonna be interesting for them, he thought.

He thought of resting at the sofa before drifting to sleep there. But he was confused because he found he was sweating during this quite cold weather. So he took off his shirt off and pace towards the window. From there, he took a gaze at Aarti's shiny face, she's so beautiful as he thought that even a moon could not be as beautiful as Aarti. He don't know why, but he felt calm and peace the moment he saw Aarti sleeping with a beautiful smile. 

While he spend most of the time admiring Aarti's beauty, He was then alerted by the ringing sound of his phone at this late night. He immediately answered the call so that Aarti's sleep would not be disturbed.

"Hello Yash beta' Is everything fine? Actually, I didn't want to disturb you at this time' Lekin kya karoon? Aakhir' I'm your maa hai na?" said Gayathirii in the line.

"Pranaam maa' I'm okay! Aarti is okay too' Bas she is just worried and tension. You don't worry much' I'm here with her. I ensured you of your doll's safety and happiness. Ansh will be back maa' Okay now it's too late! Have your medicine and Take care, maa! Take care of my mini and huge family too!" continued Yash without a stop.

"Haan' I have the confidence in you, beta. I'm sure you'll make sure both mother and son will be happy there with you. I'm saying this because I know you'll get Ansh soon for Aarti' Bechari woh' A mother is to be said incomplete if she is without her child or children. And yeah' As usual, your angels are sleeping! You call up next morning' Good night and take care of your sweetheart." Gayathirii replied to him with a giggle on the last sentence.

"Maa! Please'  (Embarrassed) Okay! I'll put down the phone. Pranaam'" said Yash cutting the phone line.

Yash turned to see Aarti who is in deep sleep. He walked near the bed and settled himself near her. He gazed and admired her beauty again. He admitted that she really looked like his Arpita, that's why he felt the easiness to be near her. And man' her VOICE' 

He don't know what is right or wrong' Because he has' he has a feeling for her' 

Soon, Yash felt so sleepy and started to yawn for a millions of time. He couldn't stand his sleepiness and settled his bare upper body on the another side of the bed. (Luckily he was not fully naked...πŸ˜†)

### Morning' ###

Aarti slowly was awake from her deep sleep since last night but still her eyes were too heavy to open. Probably, she still felt too tired. She has to be conscious and alert most of the time for her Ansh and so, she decided to get freshened up as soon as possible to start the mission. 

She stretched her hand and her left hand hits a very hard thing. She felt Ouch! She jumped when she discovered who was sleeping beside her. πŸ˜²

"Oh my God' Yash slept beside me for whole night and I didn't knew about this!! Really???" she thought, placing both of her palms on her mouth.

Aahzzz' She felt so disgusted and annoyed on what Yash had done. If she could, she wanted to shout to Yash and kicked Yash off from the bed. She dared herself to wake Yash from his sleep. 

"Oye! Yash' wake up!! Arghhh.. wake up!! Ouch' your body' my god!! (He's hot... πŸ˜†) Wake up before I splashed a bucket of water to you!!" said Aarti, almost roaring to Yash. 

"Oh my Arpita... Please let me rest my eyes for more time... I'm so sleepy because of... Ermm... Forget it!! Couldn't remember though!" Yash said after Aarti beats his shoulder hard to wake him up.

"Oh, me as your Arpita!! Your head, Yash!! Wake up!!! It's me, Aarti!! How dare you placed your hot bo... (Oops, she nearly said his hot body.. )... Aarghh!! Just get lost, Yash!!"  yelled Aarti.

"What??? Oh God... It's Aarti on the bed... How the hell I came here?" he reminded himself.

He wake up slowly and saw a blurry image in front of him. Oh, how sleepy he is!! The image was probably a moving image...  It was Aarti moving on the bed, scolding him with some bad words.  He was searching for his bathing suit, planning to race to the bathroom first before Aarti.

He was busy searching the bathing suit when he saw Aarti sat on it, still moving her mouth non-stop, yelling and scolding him. He couldn't take Aarti's lecture anymore.

He made his way closer to her, Aarti slowly could feel the heat of his body. She shifted herself by moving backward until he made her head rested on the headboard of the bed. On the bed itself, he finally shushed her when he leaned closer to her, pressing her with his hard chest. He touched her waist slowly and soon encircled his wrist around Aarti's waist. Aarti closed her eyes tightly after she was tired of freeing herself from his strong grip. 

He began to murmured near her ear, "Did you speak something about Arpita just now?"

Aarti abruptly gazed at his sexy eyes, biting her tongue at the same time. "Oh my god! How could I yell out her name when I scolded him? Oh, I'm dead" she thought.

"Aarti!! Did you?? I heard you say something about Arpita." Yash alerted Aarti who was lost in her own thoughts. Sorry I'd just blurted out her name unknowingly from my mouth' I'm sorry!!!" she apologized looking at Yash's eyes, still stuck with him on top of her body.

Yash looked at her silently, he smirked when he saw Aarti's face was burning hot in red. He continuously looked at her, expecting her to say more.

"Yash' Can you please shift your position please? I'm' I'm breathless' I can't take this anymore!!" requested Aarti to Yash after some time.

For a moment, he felt like bursting into big laughter, observing Aarti's cute reaction but before he could move, he would want to clear about a serious matter with Aarti.

Yeah' Certainly, I'll move! But before that, do not ever try to use Arpita's name if you are not good in using it at a right time. Understand? I hope you got it well and clear in your mind!!" confessed Yash while leaning against her face until their lips were only inches apart. 

Aarti who couldn't bare Yash's disturbance anymore, sighed and said, "I'll try my best Yash." 

"You must do your best! Remember don't ever do any mistake!" Yash replied, staring at Aarti's pinky lips.

Yash get up slightly but he pull Aarti up together with him. Aarti was hell shocked and confused of Yash's sudden changed behavior. πŸ˜• In kneeling position on the bed, both Yash and Aarti stared at each other for some time. Later, Yash once again wrapped his arm around Aarti's waist and hold her tightly towards him, leaving both of them breathless because of their close position. They were no gap and space between them. For the first time, both of them stared at each other's lips, symbolizing of their thirst to kiss each other hungrily and passionately. 

It was very quite in the room, there was nothing else except Yash-Aarti!!! 

Aarti closed her eyes immediately as she knew this time something unexpected gonna happen. She opened her mouth slightly which forced Yash to cupped her face and moved the very most closest he could to capture her rosy lips. He kissed her slowly but yet with a different passion. Aarti rested her hand on Yash's neck, grabbing him nearer while they continue kissing slowly.

While they were kissing, they felt the desire of needing each other, they fell on the bed with Yash on top of Aarti. The moment their bodies settled on the bed, they became conscious of what they were doing. 
Yash realized that there's a need to limit all this, they should not go beyond this. Aarti at the same time reminded herself with their mission on Ansh. Both of them break the kiss immediately, at the same time and stare into each other's eyes. 

Aarti blushed and didn't dare to look at his eyes anymore. She moved backward a bit so that there's a slight distance between them. Yash grabbed his bathing suit immediately and began to move off from the bed before he sensed Aarti's cold and shivering hand on his left shoulder.

Yash gave her a questioning look. He raised his eyebrows to her, asking her what she wanted from him now.

She pulled him closer to her and whispered to him, "Yash' did you' did we' Ermmm' did we do anything last night? I mean it's nothing right. You just came and sleep beside me. Am I right?" asked her, expecting at least a nod from Yash.

After a few seconds, Yash smiled and nodded, bringing a relief to Aarti.

"Okay! You can go now!" Aarti continued, pushing him slightly backward. He frowned and began to walk towards the washroom. Aarti gazed at him all the time when he was on the way to the washroom. She felt nice when she's with Yash. But why???

"Is this LO'" before she could complete her words, she was reminded with Ansh again in her mind and she wake up from the bed abruptly. She raced to the bathroom before she collided with a hard thing' Yash's chest. 

She thought, "Oh god!! Again' I forgot his existence' I forgot again he was with me'" 

She apologized to Yash while her eyes were glued on the floor, didn't have enough courage to look at him. She paced forward to the bathroom before she was stopped by Yash who was gripping her wrist tightly.

"Whoah Aarti!! Easy there' Take your turn re' I'd reserved the bathroom first' so please' I should use it before you." Yash said.

Aarti turned her head to look at Yash who is behind her, she placed her hands at her hips and began to shout at him' "Oh!!! So now, on the bathroom's door, it seems like your name is written and hence, you will use it first. Am I absolutely right.???" Aarti questioned him. 

Yash smirked and grabbed her hand after that. He brought her near to the door and showed her what was exactly written on the bathroom's door. Oh god' It was his name! Mr. Yash Scindia' Not only that' It is also written:

NOW' Yash Scindia! πŸ˜‰

NEXT' Aarti Yash Scindia! πŸ˜³

COMING SOON' Yash and Aarti Scindia! β˜ΊοΈ (πŸ˜†)

Aarti opened her mouth which was in 'O' shaped, indicating she's hell shocked. She thought, "What Was That??? Oh really??? I and him in one' Oh no!!" πŸ€’πŸ˜†

"Mr, Yash'" she stopped when she realized she was alone there and the bathroom's door were shut and locked.

"Oh, I'm inside Aarti' Please wait for your turn! Anyway, I hope you understand what I wrote!" Yash admitted in his teasing sexy voice.

Aarti was totally fed up so she went to the balcony to breathe in London's fresh air.

***** Scindia's House *****

Palak and Payal was getting ready after waking up early in the morning. They woke up so early as they were too excited to call up Yash and Aarti in London.

"Dadi' We are ready!! Can we talk to mummy and papa please?? Now' Please" they insisted. 

"Ermm' Not now dears' I got many work to do' I'll have to prepare breakfast for both of you and whole family na' So l would finish all my work as fast as possible and let both of you to talk to your mummy papa in the phone later!" Gayathirii explained to them.

Payal and Palak were so sad as they saw Gayathirii was so busy with her works, ignoring them. They were searching for everyone, but it looked like no one was around. Even they failed to figure out their Pratik Chachu for a help' 

They sat on the sofa quietly, thinking what are they supposed to do next. They waited for some moments when suddenly the phone's ring. Palak, while grabbing Payal's hand immediately answered the call. 

"Hello Papa' We knew you would call us!!! Papa... Mummy'" they stopped when they heard it was actually no one the line. They put down the phone angrily.

Then Payal winked to Palak, symbolizing to her that she is having an idea in her mind. She whispered in Palak's ear, asking her to call Yash-Aarti as she suddenly remembered Yash's mobile phone number. She wrote it down on a piece of small paper found on the table. 

Palak excitedly began to dial the number. They waited patiently on the line while waiting Yash to answer their call.

"Hello!!..."  a soft voice answered their call, it was sounded like a small boy.

"Hello!!! Who's in the line? I want to speak to our Papa Yash please!!" Palak said.

"No... First you tell me who are you na!!" the small boy replied back.

"Nahin... Please jaldi karo na!! If Dadi would know we are talking in the phone, we would get scolded as the bill will increase na... I'm talking from India to London re...😎 Please... Let me talk to Papa Yash and Aarti Mummy...Please!!" Palak said almost pleading.

"Kya kaha tumne? What have you said just now?? πŸ˜² London... Aarti mummy... πŸ˜² Hello... hello" the boy said confusingly, desperately in need to know about something. Suddenly, he heard footsteps of the man coming towards the room. He immediately hide the man's phone somewhere and sit down on the bed.

"Oho... what are both of you doing??? Mere bhagwan ki kasam... The first day I'm here and I've already seen the small kids talking on the phone!! Don't know whom are they talking to!!" Maya bua shouted, causing Gayathirii to run towards the living room. PayPal looked down, scared of buaji... πŸ˜›

The end of chapter 14!! Sorry if you found this a small part.. πŸ˜› Ignore if there are any grammatical mistakes.. 😳 Don't know when the next one could come up... I hope soon!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Hope you like this part especially the romance!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Ahaan... who are the boy and the man?? if you're smart!! πŸ˜‰ 

Coming parts, we'll see AarYa on the mission... As well as some romance!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Hit Like and Do Comment!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
isya   πŸ‘congratulationsπŸ‘  on the second thread love your FF please do continue soon dear.
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congo ji congo πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

wow new thread 

great achievement dear

so it's party time

so u can give us party by giving us one update what say??

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for the new threadπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Minu2201 thumbnail
Isya I'm blushing here β˜ΊοΈ do continue soon..thnx for pm
..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congo !!!!! Congo on your new thread Isya !!!!!!!! I will res another for part 14 n teaser !!! ;)
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
congo for d new thread...