Reflecting your personality!

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A place reflects the personality of it's inhabitants.

Before AshNi got married, Mathur's House was a bachelor's den... Ofcourse, since Ashu is a doctor, the house was clean..but missed that female touch in  day-to-day life. Even BB noticed this at Ashu's wedding and wanted Armaan's mom to handle the situation.

In the post marriage era, needless to say, females dominated the house..especially, the kitchen with bharva baingan etc.. etc..😉... and not only in Ashu's life, they have brought some  colours to BB's life too!!!

(I hear... the grumblings of 'unchanged bedsheets'...but, conveniently I am ignoring them!!)

In general, it was chirpy Nidhi... converted the House into Home...... she brought never before kind of mid-night birthday celebrations, tried out recipes from the Internet ...  item numbers
& Holi celebrations into the front yard...

You too must have influenced some changes at your place when you have entered... be it is your house / office / in-laws place... Please share...

Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mudraji,very beautiful post.I was going to logout and find your post.And firstly no woman in MN and then womaniya [after nidhi's entrance] Mallika,khushi,mama mami nani,Aaradhanaji,divya.So when armaan left,womaniya ne kabjaa kar liya MN pe.And personally my in laws are living in another city .so for my house my decession is the last decession.But my hubby's hobby is to change televisions.He can only change that
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When I got married my house was also bachelor's quarter with my husband ,brother in law and father in law and one male cook called Maharaj. i was not allowed to do much changes but still tried  few like
1. fancy wall clock
2. flower pots
3. show pieces
4. wardrobes
5. kitchen cabinets
6. aqua guard
Tried my best to encourage Maharaj to prepare variety food insted of roti sabji and he was also happy to exhibit his excellence in cooking.😆
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

Mudraji,very beautiful post.I was going to logout and find your post.And firstly no woman in MN and then womaniya [after nidhi's entrance] Mallika,khushi,mama mami nani,Aaradhanaji,divya.So when armaan left,womaniya ne kabjaa kar liya MN pe.And personally my in laws are living in another city .so for my house my decession is the last decession.But my hubby's hobby is to change televisions.He can only change that

Sahi hobby hai... 😆

and no need to mention about your authority Alka ji. We know that you rule the house!!!😳
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

When I got married my house was also bachelor's quarter with my husband ,brother in law and father in law and one male cook called Maharaj. i was not allowed to do much changes but still tried  few like
1. fancy wall clock
2. flower pots
3. show pieces
4. wardrobes
5. kitchen cabinets
6. aqua guard
Tried my best to encourage Maharaj to prepare variety food insted of roti sabji and he was also happy to exhibit his excellence in cooking.😆

Yes.. All female touch to the house.❤️. Though they sound like simple changes, give a huge difference in the quality of living.😊
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post Mudra 👍🏼 Yet to Experience these changes , very soon 😃
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvRanJi

Beautiful Post Mudra 👍🏼 Yet to Experience these changes , very soon 😃

Vow!! Congratulations!!!!🥳

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
1. wardrobe
2. kitchen interior
3. overall cleanliness
4. regular payment of bills...

mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

1. wardrobe

2. kitchen interior
3. overall cleanliness
4. regular payment of bills...

@bold

This one is a huge change... I dont understand, why God made them this lazy in paying bills!! huh!!😒
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

@bold

This one is a huge change... I dont understand, why God made them this lazy in paying bills!! huh!!😒

tell me about it...the day after i came to my husband's house after marriage, the power got cut off...he forgot to pay the bill...