Saraswatichandra - WU - 8/4 - The Guman Overdose!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE 8TH APRIL, 2013

IN THE NEXT POST
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Somebody needs to get me a ear plug ...Guman and her voice🤢 I have gone deaf Sorry for the late update...My mood is right now gone Guman...Err I mean completely off and pakau😛😆

The Episode begins with VC worrying and wanting to go to the police station...DB tells him not to worry ...but she sees that a whirlwind is approaching so she goes out to gather the drying clothes...When GOOOMan walks in and says that this whirlwind is there because Guman has come🤢🤢🤢
On the other side in jail, Saras feels something wrong,(Oh yes Saras, the whole episode is wrong...I am half asleep with Guman and her dialogues🤢) ...he asks to himself "Kahan ho tum, Kumud?' (Love how he says that...his first concern, not even himself when he feels that things are going wrong,...but Kumud...because he knows she would be shaking the world to get him out!!!)
Kumud is wandering along the village trying to find the bad boy Yash...She vows not to back off and let HIM suffer because of Yash😳..and his useless mother calls him and tells him to escape...
Yash does try to...But Kumud reaches there and stands affront...she tells him that she would not hesitate putting handcuffs on the wrists she had tied rakhi on...She scolds him that a guest who had come home, is facing  the consequences of protecting her family's reputation and the son of the house is running away...
Yash takes a big stick to stop Kumud and refuses to come with her...
At Haveli...Guman and DB having an old argument as they have flashbacks that he remembers when Guman had told her that LN was not in love in with her (Dukh Baa) but herself ! So Dukh Baa did love LN once ! Haww!  And Dukh Baa remembers asking her if she knew what the meaning of Love was !  Guman tells her that she is the one who has brought the storm and tells that she would not leave,empty handed ! 🤢 DB holds her own and tells that until Lord Krishna's grace is there ,she would not be able to even come close to them !! Guman taunts that may be Lord Krishna wanted this way and so he had taken away her friend Saraswati and then later on Laxminandan falls for her instead of Guman...DB taunts her on her earlier status of being a tamashewale which riles up Guman...Guman retalieates (O God!!! I hate updating this one...I cant skip Guman scenes😭)

Suddenly she starts shouting Saras's name..and says that she is feeling that he is in a problem (Naturally YOU are the problem...amazing instincts you have...you are feeling yourself)

Saras in the jail, wondering What is Kumud up to and where is Kumud( I love how he says her name..as if he so needs to saying it...) Gyaan comes there and apologizes and says that he should have stood by VC when badibhaabhi made her drama (Dont you think Gyaan that your right apology lies before VC instead of Saras...Phir bhi Kahin bhi...der aaye durust aaye...now just stick to your stance and dont do flip flop!)

Saras says that forget about that and to tell him Where is Kumud (hahaha I kind of like that...he just dismisses whole Gyaan katha and gets to the point!) Gyaan says that Kumud will not back down now...(Aha!!! Guman a big thenga to you!)

Guman on the other side is creating havoc in haveli and trying to frighten VC by saying that she will have to tell Laxminandan...she dials the call (How many digit did the number have...looked like she was dialing the old round dialer telephone🤢)...Just then Kumud barges in and says that the real culprit has been found and there is not need to dial to anyone...and stares at Goooman...
Goooman is taken back...VC introduces her to Kumud and Kumud touches her feet...She tells Kumud that LN has made a wonderful choice and that Kumud is much much more than what she had heard about her...she brought the real culprit to justice...Kumud says that she had to otherwise the allegations on her father would have become true (Aha!! That means she heard the allegations and is telling Guman not to play the lovey dovey mother because she knows the truth!! I kind of liked it...Kumud toppling Guman's plans...it is going to be a kaante ki takkar,.)
They all go to Police station to release Saras..Gooman sees that VC and Kumud share  a special bond...and that Kumud was very dear to VC...When Goooman's sister also lands up there  and starts the whole drama on how she was not informed and what happened and blah blah (Accha??? even if you didnt know you managed to land in the country within half an hour of your sister?? exactly how many direct flights we have from Dubai to Ratnagiri Police station😡) Goooman again laments on the injustice of her son being in jail...and blah blah blah!!!

They bring Saras out of jail...and the poor man is all shell shocked seeing Gooman...but he touches her feet and asks her reason for being here...She tells that she felt something was wrong...Saras sees VC standing behind approaches him and hugs him as if saying everything is alright ...Guman is all shocked seeing this...(Good Saras...you stopped the nonsense..and her crap short!!)
They bring Yash in...he tries to close in on Kumud but Saras swiftly comes in between ...stopping Yash...standing in between him and Kumud 😳😳 (The only scene worth watching amongst Goooman nonsense!) Kumud stares at his protective gesture and Goooman looks like she will have an apoplexy attack...
Goooman and her nonsense goes on as she tries to spill the beans on Saras saying no to Kumud to his father...but just restrains herself and  she lectures VC on whatever happened was not good and this and that ...while Kumud and Saras again have an eye to eye conversation...Saras asking whether what she did was right..and Kumud answering that I will not let anything wrong happen with you!!! 😳

Precap: Goooman again🤢 telling VC that our children are going  to marry each other and make us relatives...🤢
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yipeee. I am frist, Thanks for the WU
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thx for the update😊

👏 of having to tolerate guman to do the update
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srushti for the update 😃can imagine how difficult updating all the guman mess was for u😭
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
:P i laugh when guman comes on my screen :D she z too much yaar :P
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for nice update!

Guman is irritating.
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Srushti, for  the WU..!!
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Toh even mein bhi aa gayi...😳
Hey Srush Last part was amazing..😳
Loving SaMud..😊
😊Hamara Overprotective Saras, saras lag raha tha..😆
I Hate Guman...😡
 ..Same wala reaction epi Ke liye...
Sorry yaar last week  thek se Reply nahi kar payi..😔
Sorry in Kumud ka Ishtyle (Kaan pakad ke) 
Maff Kar dana..😆😉
Anywayzz will be waiting for next monday...😊
Edited by minniee - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
thanks for update yes saras protecting kumud was the only good thing in the episode

guman eat me alive 🤢