Episode Discussion/Live Update #5

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

A hearty Welcome to the 5th Edition of Diya Aur Baati Hum Episode Discussion and Live Update thread. πŸ€—This thread serves as a discussion place till some discussion thread is up.πŸ˜ƒ Members are free to put their views regarding the Episode of a particular day in this thread and share live update of the episode if possible. 😊
πŸ˜‰

Hope everyone participates generously here in discussing about the episodes each day and make this place lively and fun-filled 😳

*All these rules MUST be followed as they are important.*
Also, always keep in mind the IF COC

1. DO NOT bash ANY actor.
  2. No quoting more than 2 times. The long quoting should be avoided at all times. It takes longer for the page to load and takes up unnecessary space.

Let the fun begin!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Res for week's updates and pics
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo bluff for new EDT and LU thread.πŸ₯³...hand over ur job to shailesh ji.πŸ˜†...he is helping us with LU....may god bless u beta... 😲
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Hmm already handed over the job to him long back Sindu, and thanks to him, we are enjoying the LU, I will post the week's update and pics if possible as and when I find time. Miss you, Niruba, infan80 who use to regularly follow my LU and all others DABHians as well. Till I come back, Sailesh will be updating. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new LU thread πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ€—  Sailesh is doing a great job πŸ‘ But really you are the best nobody can beat the way you used to do the LUπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ When are you going to come back πŸ˜• Please come back as soon as you can
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

congo bluff for new EDT and LU thread.πŸ₯³...hand over ur job to shailesh ji.πŸ˜†...he is helping us with LU....may god bless u beta... 😲

No need for jis or to be so formal, just call me shailesh :).
-Liebe- thumbnail
week updates and pics..wow its good idea..will look forward to it...v all too...k ji...πŸ˜†
-Liebe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shailesh_Rathi

No need for jis or to be so formal, just call me shailesh :).

bcz ur name is long to type...
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Hmm already handed over the job to him long back Sindu, and thanks to him, we are enjoying the LU, I will post the week's update and pics if possible as and when I find time. Miss you, Niruba, infan80 who use to regularly follow my LU and all others DABHians as well. Till I come back, Sailesh will be updating. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well, am updating on a temporary basis. If you are here, will happily transfer LU to you. You are doing a great work here. Thanks so much for the new thread. Maybe you can add in a couple of new pics...esp. given some of the new SurYa moments in recent episodes.
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

bcz ur name is long to type...

πŸ˜† haan, woh bhi hai.  maybe SR?