Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sanaluvabhay

Me dead hot hot precap..!

yes it was hawt

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">also this is called making us feel the heat through the tv screen OMG! he must have his arm around her slender waist while she is close to his body☺️☺️ i can write an essay on their one pose re that's how impactful rishbala.</font>

write it after epi. I will surely read essay a big thing from essay hater. And hit like har baar maangani padti hai
deepak my like button gave me dhoka its not working 🤣 🤣
hawt hawt post kyu ki isme hawt hawt hotty pics jo hai 🤣
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

also this is called making us feel the heat through the tv screen OMG! he must have his arm around her slender waist while she is close to his body☺️☺️ i can write an essay on their one pose re that's how impactful rishbala.

i agree bani  

but best part of rishibala chemistry is  even if they are not close from far off  their eyes talk  that fantastic chemistry also 

rishibala eyes can talk 😊

deepak  that the magic of rishibala and rk  even closeup scenes or  far off scenes they are  intense 

Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

deepak my like button gave me dhoka its not working 🤣 🤣
hawt hawt post kyu ki isme hawt hawt hotty pics jo hai 🤣

lol ok re. Banda hawt hai usme
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amanverma108

i agree bani  

but best part of rishibala chemistry is  even if they are not close from far off  their eyes talk  that fantastic chemistry also 

rishibala eyes can talk 😊

deepak  that the magic of rishibala and rk  even closeup scenes or  far off scenes they are  intense 

BINGO! yes even if they are standing far away from each other you still can feel their chemistry. they have that power to make you feel what they feel. remember when rk came to say sorry and how he blocked madhu and she has tears and he titled her cheek up so he can wipe her tears that was heart melting scene😳 intense they are and they are intense for each other.
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

BINGO! yes even if they are standing far away from each other you still can feel their chemistry. they have that power to make you feel what they feel. remember when rk came to say sorry and how he blocked madhu and she has tears and he titled her cheek up so he can wipe her tears that was heart melting scene😳 intense they are and they are intense for each other.

gosh  what was that scene it was intense passion of rk 😊  it was heart melting scene😭  so emotional  

thats why mb is no 1 show bani only becoz of rk   and rishibala 😊

now rk taking his biwi home 😆  party time for rk fans 
Rintin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

WAITING FOR THIS EPI. AFTER THIS RK AND MADHU SHOULD BE 2GETHER.

Vina23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! what a precap
Awesome post n pics. 😃
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 ❤️

Edited by maria090 - 11 years ago