7C Discussions April 8 - April 12

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Girls thanks for the encouragement and love to read your comments too

Gaberial - i think school needs somelike him - he puts all of them in order if he was there i don't think there is going to be 7C - he would have fight for the kids

Even though he is right he needs to reach to the kids and give them help wherever they need - he is like a army commdar ording if they don't  follow they are eliminated from the school - not a way to reach kids - education is important to kids but make them love to study instead torture - they don't want to miss Stalin class so they will come even if they are sick - would they do it Mr. G class - i doubt it

Stalin teaching them so many things fight for friends - fight for what they believe - so i can' t accept fully Mr. G 's method of teaching

the school needs both teachers so the teachers and students will behave - this is what will the school needs in order to fight with Anachi's school

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks akka super duper update..🤗

Boys feeling bad for what they did to Kaibam was good.. and poor boys they cried too.. Kannan always thinks from both side and speaks right.. Boys need to hug Kaibam and give him strength and console him..

HAHAHA me  and my dad was laughing watching AHM and Mr.G's scene.. AHM spelling on INABILITY.. Chanceilla so funny.. and like a boy he escaped from Mr.G..🤣

My fav scene of the day was ..Vennila talking with Kaibam..😃 it was too good and heart touching.. they both acted beautifully..And all other girls too joined them..👍🏼 wish to see these kids meeting Stalin sir soon..miss him a lot..😭

HM and AHM scene another treat especially pillar and singam.. Both sharing their fear for Mr.G ..One word Q for HM and spelling for AHM.. Mr.G's giving imposition to AHM🤣 ..HM advise AHM to study more..🤣 Mr.G making teachers to study lol 😆

Mr.G wants to prepare the kids for the eaxams lets see how he succeeds..😊

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Girls thanks for the encouragement and love to read your comments too

Gaberial - i think school needs somelike him - he puts all of them in order if he was there i don't think there is going to be 7C - he would have fight for the kids

Even though he is right he needs to reach to the kids and give them help wherever they need - he is like a army commdar ording if they don't  follow they are eliminated from the school - not a way to reach kids - education is important to kids but make them love to study instead torture - they don't want to miss Stalin class so they will come even if they are sick - would they do it Mr. G class - i doubt it

Stalin teaching them so many things fight for friends - fight for what they believe - so i can' t accept fully Mr. G 's method of teaching

the school needs both teachers so the teachers and students will behave - this is what will the school needs in order to fight with Anachi's school

Rightly said akka.. AGREE...
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Kalki for the updates...
happy to see all kids unite after some tough time...

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks akka for the update..

AHM english learning scene was so funny..

Glad to see Kaibam and friends reunite...brought me smile watching it..

Some miracle has to happen and only Stalin sir can make it happen.. want to see him back soon..
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Kalki for the updates...

who is Baloon aunty? is it samyukta?

AHM ippo nallavaraa aayitaaraa?
Edited by pattuppudavai - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Kalki akka for the update.

The kids should show to everyone what Stalin sir did to them no one can do by scoring good marks and make everyone surprise.

Kanan AHM scene was too good. AHM nalavaruthan but jealous of Stalin. But I like him.

Pattupidavai. Balloon is one of the girl in 7C and kuruvi likes her aunty.

Missing Stalin sir hope to see him back with a bang.
kalki2007 thumbnail

Kannan changed AHM with his unconditional love

AHM against taking Kannan to school he was fighting with Stalin

but Kannan changed him now he is calling Kannan brother
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks akka..

Loved Mr.G asking Questions to Kanan..

kids are sincerely studying to make Stalin proud ..and to prove he was right with the kids..

Mr.G going to set the Q papers tough.. lets see how the kids succeeds..
kalki2007 thumbnail

i miss Stalin and Siva - they should bring Stalin soon

one test 7C failed

Gaberial talking about rules and regulations didn't know how to reach the kids and teach them

if he is going to be act like commander teachers and kids wanted to run away

i think their should be balance 

he is blaming Stalin big time in front of kids that's not right - maybe his insult to Stalin bring the kids to study hard and get good marks in the final

No Stalin and AHM