*Edited* Bechara Sid: Episode 08.04.13/BGM&PICS

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
SWITCH ON YOUR SPEAKERS!!πŸ˜ƒ

The highlight of today's episode was Rajendra and Siddhant scene. So heartbreaking, especially when sid said 'meri aas mat thoro' πŸ₯Ί And when Sid was crying I couldn't help but cry with him😭

Sujata:🀬

Prem scene I loved...I don't want khushi to bribe the detective too😑 But I'm hoping for Prem to find out that naina is a besharam girl and not 'innocent'. I think we as a audience will get to know new stuff about naina and her past life.

Simar's scene was good, that she won't let sid break down and I'm glad that Simar and Siddhant still believe Roli is alive and that Prem will support Simar no matter what! I really like Dheeraj he is not only cute but a good actor. πŸ‘πŸΌ Because of new prem I'm liking Premar jodi πŸ˜ƒ

Very happy that there was no Naico, BW fam and Khushi scenes today- but we will see their scenes quite a bit this week 🀒

Veeru and Roli- As we all predicted he made up another fake story and the precap speaks for itself. Vidya will begin to trust vikram, which is a bad sign πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I think roli will have a few flashbacks of getting slapped by mataji and when she gave divorce to sid which will make roli believe veeru more

I miss you ROSID! Please CV's Re-unite them soon 😳

❀️

Prediction:
Hearing rajendra's and sujata's words on siddhant shouldn't break down and he can't live his life on just memories and he should move on. They will arrange naico and sid wedding but prem will expose naina, maybe on the wedding day. Cv's love showing blunders on weddings.

Edited by malihaahmed - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant take this veerus crap anymore. whats is this? i knew this 🀬 veeru is going to lie roli about her past life. and u r right maliha roli may get flashbacks of mataji slapping her which will make roli trust veeru more. this veeru is getting on my nerves with his fake crying and acting. πŸ˜‘ and tmw arghhh πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

whats wrong with bw family people why cant they leave sid and simar alone. i have no more words to describe sujatha anymore. 

atleast simar still believes roli is alive. 

i dont know what that investigation guy is gonna tell prem. he is probably gonna lie about naina. khushi or naina must have bought him too. or he may say naina is an orphan, dont have anybody, she is a nice girl blah blah blah. πŸ€’

and rajendars word that sid should move on and thats what roli would have wanted. i am scared. this dumb family will definitely arrange for naina sid marriage.

Hope prem will find out the truth or roli will regain her memory.

cvs enough with the dragging.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Unres

Malu Di AMAZING post! Seriously love the CAPS, Images and the BGM! Outstanding πŸ‘πŸ‘

Before I start a big lecture on ROSID I just want to mention that I am not going to talk about the BW family because they are simply not worth it. Would like to mention one thing the BW dont deserve Roli at all and although I like how everyone is saying that they need to beg Roli for forgiveness but I personally think they are not even worth that. Oh and forget talking about Naico and Khushi!! 😑

Anyway moving on to ROSID! I honestly can't wait any longer for them to unite. What are the cv's playing at? How long are they going to keep us waiting? Today the pain in Sid's eyes stole the show for me. He knows his Roli is alive but unwittingly cannot do anything about it because of the BW family & Naico (you know how I said I wasn't going to mention the BW family or Naico how can I flippin not when the whole show is about them, even if I talk about ROSID or PREMAR I flippin have to talk about the BW family and Naico).

You don't understand how much I hate the cv's they manage to get away with butchering every single character on the show yet dont get a finger pointed at them. They tried with Sid's character but didnt succeed and now with Veeru. Okay don't frown Malu but I loved his character honestly after Sid if there was anything I enjoyed watching then it was Veeru but seems like they have totally destroyed his character from a psycho lover to an almost manhandling rapist! Wow cv's you really never fail to amaze us πŸ‘πŸ‘

What the..?? This is a really long update lol I hope you don't get bored reading it! πŸ˜†
Edited by Nisbahx - 11 years ago
Sandra, I was scared about khushi bribing the detective but she can't bribe everyone. And the detective did say 'ajeeb' weird things about naina so cv's won't drag this suspicion track for long and the truth will be out in the open.

Yes hearing rajendra's and sujata's words on siddhant shouldn't break down and he can't live his life on just memories and he should move on. They will arrange naico and sid wedding but prem will expose naina, maybe on the wedding day. Cv's love showing blunders on weddings.

Not only Simar, but sid too believes roli is alive.

idk about roli regaining her memory back but prem will find naina's truth very soon 😊
Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too liked simar and prem today.roli's and sid's acting was awesome...i hate veeru very much,i can't see roli with veeru anymore!pls,cvs end this track soon...
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well veru can tell all he want abt sid but i am sure once roli and sid ends up together roli willk realize how sweet and loving his husband is so i dont care wht veru says to roli abt sid!
but ONE GOOD THING!veru said to roli lol bad stuffs abt bharadwaj house i dont mind at all if roli hates bharadwaj family in fact i would love that track i cant wait to see roli trampling and destroying bharadwaj family when kamini forcefully brings her into the house muahaha go roli destroy this family dont worry guyz as soin as roli starts saying with sid she will realize how sweet he is all i want is that she keeps up her hatred towards bharadwaj familky and remembers all the bad stuffs bharadwaj family did to i want her only to remember mataji slapping her and the whole family boycotting her i dont want her to remember her divorce part lol and sujata and her weak of a husband can go to hell why ru guyz trying to force ur son into accepting that his wife is dead let him be as he is stop taking his self confidence plzz stop ruining his last chance of hope!
napu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved today sid's scene he was just out of the world having no words to describe it and loved one more thing today there was no naico,khushi and dumb BW family and also liked premar and happy that simar trust is full on till now and hope prem will find truth about naico very soon and hope that dedective will help prem in this and hope khushi will not reach till this dedective now.
really hate this dumb family what does they think about themselves and why the hell they always says that roli is dead have they seen her body or what specailly hate sujata she says that roli is her daughter and then why can't she belive on simar and trust on simar's trust and help her, by the way the more i will think about this dumb family i will get mad and will need to take treatment so just go to hell u all dumb family and plz take naico and khushi with u all at least do one thing good in real  life on ur own.
and last what ever veeru says to roli about his past but one thing is sure roli will never ever fall in love with him and roli is only and only of sid and will meet him one day and hope that day will come soon.
CV's plz reunite ROSID soon and destroy ur show by ur own hands and stop this nonscene track and give us our ROSID MAGIC back  very very soon.

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi...i hope u dnt mind abt my comment here... im saying this from my heart,even though im a mad lover of shoiab and deepika as premar..now a days i just love manish(siddhant) acting too..i just admire by his acting..really today im accepting that he is an amazing actor..from the epi of roli's accident happen,i just love the way manish show the pain of sid character by his awesome actingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..no words to explain his acting⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...i love premar but now i love manish(sid) too..awesome actor and talented tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...hope cv will make ur ROSID reuntie soon for u all ROSID FANS and make u all happy.

Originally posted by: napu

loved today sid's scene he was just out of the world having no words to describe it and loved one more thing today there was no naico,khushi and dumb BW family and also liked premar and happy that simar trust is full on till now and hope prem will find truth about naico very soon and hope that dedective will help prem in this and hope khushi will not reach till this dedective now.

really hate this dumb family what does they think about themselves and why the hell they always says that roli is dead have they seen her body or what specailly hate sujata she says that roli is her daughter and then why can't she belive on simar and trust on simar's trust and help her, by the way the more i will think about this dumb family i will get mad and will need to take treatment so just go to hell u all dumb family and plz take naico and khushi with u all at least do one thing good in real  life on ur own.
and last what ever veeru says to roli about his past but one thing is sure roli will never ever fall in love with him and roli is only and only of sid and will meet him one day and hope that day will come soon.
CV's plz reunite ROSID soon and destroy ur show by ur own hands and stop this nonscene track and give us our ROSID MAGIC back  very very soon.

I want BW family to beg for forgiveness not just to roli but to Siddhant and Simar because they tried to break their trust!😑

Avika even said in a segment that in roli's heart is only siddhant so she will never be impressed by veeru or vikram!
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post dear

glad that u analysed epi in a very good way

i m so disappointed with sujata and rajendra

but so happy that simar is supporting sid

@Dheeraj he is very good actor and so good as prem