Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arhadlove

@mehu : sahi kaha y to waste our valuables

cvs plz plz plz enough of yara , plz start kisha now !!!!!

Aur nahi to kia KD k chakkar mai mai kuch bhi kar sakti hoon πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Par yara πŸ€” No freaking way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Han ji CVs ji Cuto ap se kuch request karahi hai plzz plzzz plzz sun len πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys...thnk gwaddd...itne yara hater...i am think...lets include cvs take a look...n how then hw much ppl r hatin yara...aur unka THE END HOGAYE!!!
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

Originally posted by: safi_kisha

Guys...thnk gwaddd...itne yara hater...i am think...lets include cvs take a look...n how then hw much ppl r hatin yara...aur unka THE END HOGAYE!!!

Safre mai to hamesha se hi yara hater thi infact agar maine apni hate ki hadh 
yahan batadi to bht kaand hojayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Par ab mai khush hoon k yahan mere
 pass bht saray friends hain jin se mai apni feelings share kar sahti hoon πŸ˜ƒ
21Neha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u just voiced my opinion..didnt like d epi at all..big disappointment for me..:(
tenzingchoden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i liked today epi especially the fb of ransh friendship.i loved their expression . expecting too much from tomorrow when jj stop omi - avi from helping ransh and looks at kiya
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nabz, for the first time I don't agree with you πŸ˜†

In my opinion, this was one of the best episode's of TBP. Not the best BEST, but really good. Although I was very excited when I first got to know that 8th of April will be a silent TBP episode, but I did keep my expectations low cause honestly I didn't know what they were going to show. But I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, infact except the RanSh fight every other scene was so unwanted, and it wasn't executed very well for some reason..

RanSh fight was the highlight of the episode for me, I was completely hooked onto the screen, seeing them fight till they fell down, re-collecting all the beautiful memories they've had together, considering that they were PERFECT. Moreover the last scene so impressed me, when all the buddies just stand and watch them fight in pain, and the BEST part was how RanSh rest on each other's shoulders and again the same bitter past comes in front of their eyes, and they give this strong push to each other. Beautifully executed by the makers and Fahad/Kunal.

Waiting to watch tomorrow :)
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Todays episode was somewhat beleivable.. i guess. I mean with all the anger thats inside both kd and ranveer.. it would have been wierd if they took it out in only episode :S But I really wasnt hoping for fighting for a while episode.. but I think everyones reactions and emotions in the show made up for that. Whater it was panchi crying by looking at their buddies pci or it was jaitleys hurt face while seeing two of his jokers fighting; whether it was ranveer and kd's flashbacks or them supporting eachother... every part had allot of emotions in it. So I guess.. the emotions took over the fighting. 😳But i seriously think that since ranveer and kd are uncouncious now jaitley should give kiya a peice of his mind. If ranveer and kd have to gothrough jaitleys tests, then I I think it would be fair if Jaitleysaid something infront of her to bring her back toher senses.I mean.. no offence to any kiya fans but in all these misunderstanding Kiya has as much hand as the others do. KD and RAnveer would have stopped fighting but when kiya came in they remembered everything and started again. I AM SERIOUSLY HOPING SOME TRUTHS COME OUT TOMMOROW OR ATLEAST SOME MISUNDERSTANDING IS CLEARED! 😈 no offence to anyone... Just my point of viewEdited by supreet_dmg - 11 years ago
Sammy_best thumbnail
yesterday's episode was just a bore ...it was not upto wat I expected..πŸ˜’
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yamzy

Nabz, for the first time I don't agree with you πŸ˜†

In my opinion, this was one of the best episode's of TBP. Not the best BEST, but really good. Although I was very excited when I first got to know that 8th of April will be a silent TBP episode, but I did keep my expectations low cause honestly I didn't know what they were going to show. But I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, infact except the RanSh fight every other scene was so unwanted, and it wasn't executed very well for some reason..

RanSh fight was the highlight of the episode for me, I was completely hooked onto the screen, seeing them fight till they fell down, re-collecting all the beautiful memories they've had together, considering that they were PERFECT. Moreover the last scene so impressed me, when all the buddies just stand and watch them fight in pain, and the BEST part was how RanSh rest on each other's shoulders and again the same bitter past comes in front of their eyes, and they give this strong push to each other. Beautifully executed by the makers and Fahad/Kunal.

Waiting to watch tomorrow :)

Its okay..πŸ˜† I dnt know y it was a complete bore for me..May b coz for me this is not an epi upto the mark..Stretched RanSh fight way too much and to top it all those special effects annoyed me more..I mean they cud have done it in a realistic way too..Khair,lets see whats in store for us..Lets hope for the bestπŸ˜ƒ
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supreet_dmg

Todays episode was somewhat beleivable.. i guess. I mean with all the anger thats inside both kd and ranveer.. it would have been wierd if they took it out in only episode :S But I really wasnt hoping for fighting for a while episode.. but I think everyones reactions and emotions in the show made up for that. Whater it was panchi crying by looking at their buddies pci or it was jaitleys hurt face while seeing two of his jokers fighting; whether it was ranveer and kd's flashbacks or them supporting eachother... every part had allot of emotions in it. So I guess.. the emotions took over the fighting. 😳But i seriously think that since ranveer and kd are uncouncious now jaitley should give kiya a peice of his mind. If ranveer and kd have to gothrough jaitleys tests, then I I think it would be fair if Jaitleysaid something infront of her to bring her back toher senses.I mean.. no offence to any kiya fans but in all these misunderstanding Kiya has as much hand as the others do. KD and RAnveer would have stopped fighting but when kiya came in they remembered everything and started again. I AM SERIOUSLY HOPING SOME TRUTHS COME OUT TOMMOROW OR ATLEAST SOME MISUNDERSTANDING IS CLEARED! 😈 no offence to anyone... Just my point of view

I agree with ya on some points..Like u mentioned here that Kiya should know the truth,i feel the same..Its high time now,atleast KiSha's MU will b solved..RanSh ka baad mein we will see..Coz i dont think RanSh will patch up so soon..!!