Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smruti1981

yes good one...dekho kese dekhta he Rachna ko😳

ha ha trolling cant stop laughing. You know what song is perfect for them?? Tujhko jee bhar ke mein dekhu mujhe haq hai. They are so dreamy ... Am still hoping for our dream sequence though.

Originally posted by: vibz88

ha ha trolling cant stop laughing. You know what song is perfect for them?? Tujhko jee bhar ke mein dekhu mujhe haq hai. They are so dreamy ... Am still hoping for our dream sequence though.

CVs ka koi bharosa nahi..
-Eris- thumbnail
Hmmm i know but its perfect for their small town girl romance na. Know what i just remember she used to call him Vihaan ji before the engagement and then Vihaan. When they are in a relation what will she call him?

Hmmm i know but its perfect for their small town girl romance na. Know what i just remember she used to call him Vihaan ji before the engagement and then Vihaan. When they are in a relation what will she call him?

My dear Vihan
-Eris- thumbnail
🤗
Actually Good point vibha
I want to see that how Zansi ki Rani behaves with bad boy when she feels for him again...
For Vihan we can guess but for new Rachna I can't Imagine how she will react with Vihan...
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail

Actually Good point vibha
I want to see that how Zansi ki Rani behaves with bad boy when she feels for him again...
For Vihan we can guess but for new Rachna I can't Imagine how she will react with Vihan...

That will be so interesting na!!!! 😆

That will be so interesting na!!!! 😆

yes seriously I was thinking for this.. because If I can't accept person of principles breaking his principles  then I can't imagine Zansi ki Rani too falling for bad boy who humiliated her before.. but for Vihan I can imagine falling for her because I have seen so many movies and soups for that.. so I am really eager to see that how they develop ViNa track.😉. I hope that do not change again character of Rachna again who gets carried away by little attention😕
-Eris- thumbnail

yes seriously I was thinking for this.. because If I can't accept person of principles breaking his principles  then I can't imagine Zansi ki Rani too falling for bad boy who humiliated her before.. but for Vihan I can imagine falling for her because I have seen so many movies and soups for that.. so I am really eager to see that how they develop ViNa track.😉. I hope that do not change again character of Rachna again who gets carried away by little attention😕

you jnow what i want !! This aditya should fall in love with Rachana and take her to australia I wont mind!!!😆
Why??? are you falling for Aaditya😕