Call it junoon or stupid act, but for madhu safety

Posted: 11 years ago
Rk is cutting his hand. People can call it psycho act but for me it is his junoon. He knows after shootout madhu's life is in danger there in chawl.
Underworld is revolvimg around her life so far keeping her safe he cut off his hand and will take her to mansion. For me it is sign of love n care. People can call it psycho act but every1 in heart knows what is it only and only for madhu's safety

p,s. - darwazza udhar hai kripya bahar hi rahe bashers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This is called RAW JUNOON..
and the title of this show satisfies this act...
nothing is abnormal...
we are welcoming RK to do this kiddish act to get back his life...
😳Edited by arpita20 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arpita20

<font color="#990066">This is called RAW JUNOON..

</div>and the title of this show satisfies this act...
nothing is abnormal...
<div>
we are welcoming RK to do this kiddish act to get back his life...</font> 😳

yes dear and glad some sane people r here
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
agree! rk is not a lover boy. he is a very intense lover and has a very dark sheds to him. his hatred we have seen and now we are going to see his junoon. the man who can hate a person to such an extend to tolerate her then imagine what he will do to save that same person he loves now. for me this is his redemption and his junoon like the show says ek ishq ek junoon and ishq will have to bow down to junoon which we will see in this scene.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

Rk is cutting his hand. People can call it psycho act but for me it is his junoon. He knows after shootout madhu's life is in danger there in chawl.
Underworld is revolvimg around her life so far keeping her safe he cut off his hand and will take her to mansion. For me it is sign of love n care. People can call it psycho act but every1 in heart knows what is it only and only for madhu's safety

p,s. - darwazza udhar hai kripya bahar hi rahe bashers

i  was   just  thinking  to  make  this  post

but   you  made  it

people  think   rk  is  doing  redemption  by  cutting  his  hand
what    a  joke

🀣
rk  is  rk
rk  ka  redemption  aisa  ho  nahi    sakta

people    are  mad  re
they   think  he  cut  his  hand  to  tell  madhu    sorry  for  wat  he  did

i      completely     disagree
rk  must  have  done   that  to  keep  madhu  away  form  criminals
and   from  police
so   that  she  doesnt  has   to  wear  that  jail  wala   white  saree  with  blue   border
🀣
Edited by rajjjji - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">agree! rk is not a lover boy. he is a very intense lover and has a very dark sheds to him. his hatred we have seen and now we are going to see his junoon. the man who can hate a person to such an extend to tolerate her then imagine what he will do to save that same person he loves now. for me this is his redemption and his junoon like the show says ek ishq ek junoon and ishq will have to bow down to junoon which we will see in this scene.</font>

that's it junoon will always win n hit like
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜²πŸ˜• wait say me whole story who is cutting whose hand?
Uff uff rajii nycly said redeemption is taking place but cutting hand is different thing he is doing for madhu
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rk is not those immature lovers..those young boy love types.who do silly tricks..he is very passionate and intense and has a grey side..and yes..this is his way to bring her to safety and show his love and redemption.

Originally posted by: emptyworld

πŸ˜²πŸ˜•wait say me whole story who is cutting whose hand?

new spoiler rk to cut his hand and take madhu to mansion. He will give knofe to madhu to punish him but she will not later he will cut his hand and hit like