Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
di was a great update liking the on going story very much 

there are hunderds of question that are to be answered 

but in my thinking the main point or question is this ke how will ashutosh react with nidhi after mairage ... overall its just starting cant say anything how story will come out and how the questions will be answered for now great going πŸ‘ 
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh woh...mat pucho ji...i am hounding sujaji literally to know what happens next but yeh sujaji 😑
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cont cont hounding ka fal zaroor milega 
jyothi_cool thumbnail

I keep  msg her for updates and asking her wat will happen next she must be fed up

of me by now

Edited by jyothi_cool - 11 years ago
meena_kannan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What a shocking  start to chapter 2,  Attractive, ruthless , affluent businessmen having  physical relationship/s, no strings attached , is not unheard of  but  to visualise Ashutosh in such a scenario😲 , you are right , correct tag line to this FF, Zor ka zhatka hai zoro se laga πŸ˜†  . Ten years leap, but Ashutosh has NOT actually moved on, lost all trust in people, friends, relations, even kept a distance from his parents πŸ˜². This mystery woman , seems to be a good friend too, is she integral to the story or just introduced to get an insight into the kind of person Ashutosh has turned into ? Is she Mallika (Armaans ex wife maybe...) Questions are increasing, answers mil nahi raha hai , suspense quotient  increasing !  

Who killed Aditi ? Hope we get some clues in chapter 3 !  Very interesting progression to the story , really well written !

Dr Ranganath seems to be a lovable character in this FF too ! i i think he and anji will be great moral support system for Nidhi!

Dr Armaan , Nidhis superior at KGH, refreshing change ! Waiting for Ashutosh  , Armaan heart to heart talk ! 

Anji Nidhi friendship intact and their bond just seems to have grown stronger, Where is Rohan? Anji and Nidhi conversation, Anji trying to warn Nidhi,protect her ,  shows that Nidhi is clearly affected big time by her mistake or past immature deeds and changed to a completely different person, has matured more than her 25 years of age but she also has definitely NOT moved on , is she still crazy about Ashutosh ?πŸ˜•Confusion hi confusion hai , solution ka pata nahi... But she has grown to become an attractive, strong ,  young woman, a great Doctor too,her goal was to become a good doctor and she did achieve it!πŸ‘   !

Ashutosh and Nidhi meeting, very well written , sparks are flying , ruthless , arrogant , bitter, handsome business man and an expressionless, passive  , cold , attractive young lady doctor , who seems to be passionate aboout her profession , has no business sense whatsoever-  explosive combination , would love to read about their  journey through your writing, so seat belts are fastened and ready for this roller coaster ride!😊  

Why did she immediately agree to marry Ashutosh?πŸ˜•

Yograj is,  Nidhis father , just agreed/wanted  this marriage , did not talk to Nidhi about it , did not give her time etc πŸ˜• , hope I get some answers in the next update !

The last few lines , good luck wishes from Ashutosh to Nidhi very well written,I think she is really going to need it !

Overall very interesting ,completely hooked and really looking forward to the next update ! Please update sooonnn!

PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@jyothi...yup...but ye deviji ke darshan hue toh na!!! I think vo Ugadi pachidi enjoy kar rahi hogi πŸ˜›
jyothi_cool thumbnail
@mithalee let me call her and call her online Edited by jyothi_cool - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dancydreamer

wow, another shocker! some things expected (nidhi's withdrawal), others not expected (ashu's sarcasm)..

and everybody knows what happened!! wow, how did they bear the lynch-mob of a society?? how did yograj n nandini handle it?
nidhi changed completely.. absolute opposite..
ashutosh ran off n seems to have become callous to others n himself... loss of trust in relations - understandably, preferring casual relationships... keeping his distance even from his parents, the only ppl he could probably truly call his own after that week... n goading nidhi! even calling her a lapdog! (the girl sure has become passive..) is he testing the waters, trying to find a glimpse of his chulbuli or is there also some need for vindication?
anji's unchanged for she was never implicated i suppose...
armaan seems stuck... water is still... his younger brother abhi referred to mallika as mallikaji, not bhabhi, so they are together, but not married? or is she still just a colleague n abhi was just asking about her?

my my, a lot to digest once again! πŸ˜‰ will prob return in a couple of days with more thoughts... πŸ˜ƒ

btw, a gr8 way of bringing back ashu to lucknow and totally awesome how nidhi n ashu are being thrown together!
superb chap! πŸ‘ pls bring in nandini in the next chap! kinda wanna know what kind of role you gave her since we never saw her on tv...

so many questions!!! alas no answers from my side..but i am happy to see you really enjoying this hatke story with hatke characters...

Nandini's role will come out in parts..in the upcoming chapters...

and yes, a lot to digest once again...πŸ˜ƒ
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati62

Oh my wat a chapter. It will be interesting to see wat happens next. Pls post the next chapter soon.

thank you Swati...will post chap 3 on Monday
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithalee

πŸ˜† kya karu...tabhi pata nahi tha na ki what was going to come...but thanx a lot update jaldi dene ke liye πŸ€—

u r most welcome