Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: delena90

It definitely is a crucial point to the storyline...still don't appreciate the fact that Zoe got slapped by that witch but yeah it is crucial. Zoe also faces off with her father which is interesting. I said this would happen yesterday...I feel at the exact moment Zoe gets slapped we will have Jahapannah make an entry and give his father's other family a dressing down of their lives.

When the truth comes out Zoe will definitely remember all these moments and it might make it easier for her to believe that her father and step-mother were responsible for her mother's death. It will also set up the choice between Asad and her newly found father (if the entire truth is not revealed). Would Zoe leave her sanctuary to get to know a man who she on principle will dislike because of his backward, oppressive thinking and his past behavior (along with Razia) towards her?

I would rather have Zoya see Razia in her real form than be fooled by Tanu style sweetness. This makes it easier for her in future when she has to make a choice between who is apna and who is paraya. Zoya is a strong girl- ek thappad kya cheez hai hamari sherni ke liye :)
Edited by bheegi - 11 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaaxx

Agreed Rin! I mean he can't yell at Raziya for that but hope he gets to know the black magic accusation and yells at them for that.

I just hope he is on zoya's side and does not MU her again he can yell. At her for meddling and greeting into trouble in a protective way but please no MU

And I really hope Ajmer track brings these two unites foreve :D

To many things and surprises and unexpectedness in QH

I'm loving it but hopefully. It's always AsYa ;)

Considering the situation even if he yells at the black magic accusations,Razia will probably retort with Why is this girl here poisoning my daughter then?
And he cant give any reply without proof to that.

I dont see him MUing her unless of course Tanu meddles in between and twists his mind but I see it being more anger towards Zoya for lying, interfering in this matter and going there. Which is why I want Zoya to tell him Ayaan called her and asked her to come.

The Ajmer track seems the major point for Asya before we are thrown into drama full of heart ache.
AnVishtian thumbnail

Unless Ayaan has invited Zoe...which wouldn't make her uninvited at all. I think Dilshie is getting blamed for poisoning the sweets and Zoe for delivering it.

That is why I REALLY want Ayaan to personally invite her even if he doesn't invite his bhaijaan. Atleast Zoya can say that Ayaan himself called her there which would also lessen Asad's anger a bit and also the uninvited part. But still if Asad can slap his guest for being one of the reasons his mom getting shot then Razia definitely will slap Zoya if it seems like she poisoned her daughter and that too infront of all Zoya fed Humeira those sweets.
bheegi thumbnail
what if Asad finds out that Tanveer is behind the poisoning track?

Remember, he never ate Tanu's kheer?

He confronts Tanu but Tanu threatens to Zoya's safety? Asad stays quiet for Zoya's sake.

Then Ajmer track starts. Tanu tries to hurt Zoya once again but this time AsYa are united by devine intervention????

This zeher track could be a positive twist.
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bheegi

what if Asad finds out that Tanveer is behind the poisoning track?

Remember, he never ate Tanu's kheer?

He confronts Tanu but Tanu threatens to Zoya's safety? Asad stays quiet for Zoya's sake.

Then Ajmer track starts. Tanu tries to hurt Zoya once again but this time AsYa are united by devine intervention????

This zeher track could be a positive twist.

I never thought of it that way. It would amazingly interesting if Asad finds out Tanveer's truth first. But surely if Asad now knows the truth Tanveer's plan of marrying him will never come to fruition. Lots of possibilities.
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rin03

Considering the situation even if he yells at the black magic accusations,Razia will probably retort with Why is this girl here poisoning my daughter then?

I dont see him MUing her unless of course Tanu meddles in between and twists his mind but I see it being more anger towards Zoya for lying, interfering in this matter and going there. Which is why I want Zoya to tell him Ayaan called her and asked her to come.

The Ajmer track seems the major point for Asya before we are thrown into drama full of heart ache.

True that!
delena90 thumbnail

That is why I REALLY want Ayaan to personally invite her even if he doesn't invite his bhaijaan. Atleast Zoya can say that Ayaan himself called her there which would also lessen Asad's anger a bit and also the uninvited part. But still if Asad can slap his guest for being one of the reasons his mom getting shot then Razia definitely will slap Zoya if it seems like she poisoned her daughter and that too infront of all Zoya fed Humeira those sweets.

Unless Asad/Ayaan do have proof. I think chicksoup made a post that said it's possible that Razia and Tanveer planned the poisoned sweets to further Razia's blackmagic agenda. So, what if there is proof?
AnVishtian thumbnail
@Bheegi:

I dont see Asad finding out about Tannu so quick or easily, he blindly trusts her and she needs him for her child or whatever. Also I see Tannu's end coming near soon enough but it will be by Razia's hands more so than Asad's, I think Asad and co. shall find out about Tannu only after Billo is pushed to her last resort of killing Zoya
delena90 thumbnail

To me Ajmer is where the heartache will be. I don't think they will separate AsYa but there could be something devastating that could affect the both of them that comes out in Ajmer. Partial truth about her father, Zoe's life hanging between life and death...lot's of possibilities there too. Personally, I think a lot of the Ajmer trip will be light and fun and then boom Zoe's in the hospital fighting for her life.
AnVishtian thumbnail

Unless Asad/Ayaan do have proof. I think chicksoup made a post that said it's possible that Razia and Tanveer planned the poisoned sweets to further Razia's blackmagic agenda. So, what if there is proof?

I think there is proof because that is the ONLY way this situation can be ended more better and properly. I cant see any other way Asad being able to give them all a royal dressing down without some proof, I guess he finds out the sweets were mixed up.