Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

Ohh good...but how will one know until they watch which epi will be good๐Ÿ˜†

thats their way to support RK...they drag in SUltan for everynothing...more than actors fans...the jodi fans...are annoying...they find all domestic violence..romantic...n i sometimes wonder if we are watching same show..๐Ÿ˜†

It's trial-and-error. You just need to start an episode and usually within the first 5 minutes you can tell if it'll be good or not. ๐Ÿ˜†

You know I rather like Sultan. My mom was flipping through channels the other day and she stopped it on Madhubala. I saw one episode and I liked Sultan. He has some dignity and he isn't a creep. ๐Ÿ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

It's trial-and-error. You just need to start an episode and usually within the first 5 minutes you can tell if it'll be good or not. ๐Ÿ˜†

You know I rather like Sultan. My mom was flipping through channels the other day and she stopped it on Madhubala. I saw one episode and I liked Sultan. He has some dignity and he isn't a creep. ๐Ÿ˜†

quite an idea...but with Madhubala 6 days a week hardly gives chance...since i cant get ending no point starting๐Ÿ˜†

in recent shows story wise i love badalthe rishtoh ki daastan...i watch it online bcoz its zee show a bit too dramatic๐Ÿ˜† 

Sultan is gangster...n people got chance to bash him...Madhubala bosses around him even if he shows her gun๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but is in mute mode with RK around...I want Madhubala to move on n achieve something...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail

quite an idea...but with Madhubala 6 days a week hardly gives chance...since i cant get ending no point starting๐Ÿ˜†

in recent shows story wise i love badalthe rishtoh ki daastan...i watch it online bcoz its zee show a bit too dramatic๐Ÿ˜† 

Sultan is gangster...n people got chance to bash him...Madhubala bosses around him even if he shows her gun๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but is in mute mode with RK around...I want Madhubala to move on n achieve something...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I only watch weekend shows except for Masterchef so I have lots of time to catch up on my shows. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah these shows have a lot of drama. Main toh 20 minute ka show 5 minute main araam se dekh sakti hoon. ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know about him being a gangster. I just liked his character. He seemed...I don't know the word, but he just seemed good. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail

I only watch weekend shows except for Masterchef so I have lots of time to catch up on my shows. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah these shows have a lot of drama. Main toh 20 minute ka show 5 minute main araam se dekh sakti hoon. ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know about him being a gangster. I just liked his character. He seemed...I don't know the word, but he just seemed good. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

Masterchef has turned pretty dramatic this season...n I failed to connect with any contestants this year yet...I had so many favorites last year...happy Shipra is in sunday special episodes๐Ÿ˜›

especially Zee tv...even the dialogues are a bit too dramatic compared to other channels๐Ÿ˜†

which word ahem๐Ÿ˜†...after Sultan entry many started liking the jodi...even Colors realized that as per their tweets๐Ÿ˜†
Minionite thumbnail

Masterchef has turned pretty dramatic this season...n I failed to connect with any contestants this year yet...I had so many favorites last year...happy Shipra is in sunday special episodes๐Ÿ˜›

especially Zee tv...even the dialogues are a bit too dramatic compared to other channels๐Ÿ˜†

which word ahem๐Ÿ˜†...after Sultan entry many started liking the jodi...even Colors realized that as per their tweets๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't watch last year's Masterchef. I like Khokhu from this year. I connected with her on some level. And now you're going to laugh at me...but don't you find Ripu Dhaman attractive? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I say all the regular daily shows are like that. ๐Ÿ˜†

Umm...let's see...he's sexy. ๐Ÿ˜‰ No, no, that's for the actor. And oh my god Avinesh's eyes are so deep...anyways getting sidetracked. ๐Ÿ˜† From the episode I watched he seemed to have this dignity around him. It seemed to say he wouldn't do anything bad to Madhu even though he's a gangster.
-Nightingale- thumbnail

I didn't watch last year's Masterchef. I like Khokhu from this year. I connected with her on some level. And now you're going to laugh at me...but don't you find Ripu Dhaman attractive? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I say all the regular daily shows are like that. ๐Ÿ˜†

Umm...let's see...he's sexy. ๐Ÿ˜‰ No, no, that's for the actor. And oh my god Avinesh's eyes are so deep...anyways getting sidetracked. ๐Ÿ˜† From the episode I watched he seemed to have this dignity around him. It seemed to say he wouldn't do anything bad to Madhu even though he's a gangster.

dont u see sunday episode...Shipra Khanna...she was my fav last year...yes I find Khokhu genuine n yasmeen too...Ripu...there u r...he looks good for sure๐Ÿคฃ

ofcourse...how will they manage to run for years...but u can see the difference if u watch them...all channels have their own style๐Ÿ˜†

He treats her with lots of respect...even if he is angry or frustrated ...she is least bothered๐Ÿ˜†
Minionite thumbnail

dont u see sunday episode...Shipra Khanna...she was my fav last year...yes I find Khokhu genuine n yasmeen too...Ripu...there u r...he looks good for sure๐Ÿคฃ

ofcourse...how will they manage to run for years...but u can see the difference if u watch them...all channels have their own style๐Ÿ˜†

He treats her with lots of respect...even if he is angry or frustrated ...she is least bothered๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yeah Yasmeen is really good as well. Waise didn't you find Ishrat to be very egoistic?

I say she should be bothered more. Why live with a creep when you get a respectful gangster? ๐Ÿ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Oh yeah Yasmeen is really good as well. Waise didn't you find Ishrat to be very egoistic?

I say she should be bothered more. Why live with a creep when you get a respectful gangster? ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes Ishrat had slight hint of ego..but it was centered around herself...poor lady had a very bad day i say...I like people to impress me with their cooking talent...I find that cooks confidence missing this year...๐Ÿ˜ณ

dont you dare come say that in mb forum..u will attacked n killed to death๐Ÿคฃ
Minionite thumbnail

Yes Ishrat had slight hint of ego..but it was centered around herself...poor lady had a very bad day i say...I like people to impress me with their cooking talent...I find that cooks confidence missing this year...๐Ÿ˜ณ

dont you dare come say that in mb forum..u will attacked n killed to death๐Ÿคฃ

I swear, she was always like. "Oh I'll win. Oh the judges will love my dish." She didn't even finish her dishes. ๐Ÿ˜† Yeah this year most of the cooks don't have any confidence in their own skills.

I feel like coming there and making that one post just to see what people have to say. ๐Ÿคฃ
-Nightingale- thumbnail

I swear, she was always like. "Oh I'll win. Oh the judges will love my dish." She didn't even finish her dishes. ๐Ÿ˜† Yeah this year most of the cooks don't have any confidence in their own skills.

I feel like coming there and making that one post just to see what people have to say. ๐Ÿคฃ

who you think will be next...?? guess

You are always welcome...there are many Sultan fans there who will support...but u have to face the wrath of titans๐Ÿ˜†