Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

yeah only the concept is good🤣 I only liked swetha tiwari..n Ankita episodes..rest were so below standards...

I liked Swetha and Aamna's episode. Let's not talk about the rest. ðŸ¤£
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

I liked Swetha and Aamna's episode. Let's not talk about the rest. ðŸ¤£

Aamna episode was too similar to Orphan movie which I simply loved...but here it was too low for me connect...😆

worst I would say Smritis episdoes...I loved the ending n it should be that way...but the veterans really disappointed me...they just cant act scared or scare us out of our wits...it was more phunny😆
Minionite thumbnail

worst I would say Smritis episdoes...I loved the ending n it should be that way...but the veterans really disappointed me...they just cant act scared or scare us out of our wits...it was more phunny😆

Hell Smriti's episode, the acting was okayish, but where was the daayan?!! It became a revenge case. ðŸ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Hell Smriti's episode, the acting was okayish, but where was the daayan?!! It became a revenge case. ðŸ˜†

imaginary daayan thi ...kaam chalana padtha hai😆😆😆...acting only when the dramatic scenes were there all was good..but they totally forgot the basic concept here😆
Minionite thumbnail

imaginary daayan thi ...kaam chalana padtha hai😆😆😆...acting only when the dramatic scenes were there all was good..but they totally forgot the basic concept here😆

Actually they didn't. The basic concept is to promote their movie. They did that. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† After all the song that was being played throughout that episode is from the movie. ðŸ˜›
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Actually they didn't. The basic concept is to promote their movie. They did that. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† After all the song that was being played throughout that episode is from the movie. ðŸ˜›

they played a song🤔 I dont remember a bit of it🤣
Minionite thumbnail

they played a song🤔 I dont remember a bit of it🤣

It was something like Sehmi Sehmi Raatein...or what not. And then that background music whenever the daayan arrives. Both are from the movie. ðŸ˜‰
-Nightingale- thumbnail

It was something like Sehmi Sehmi Raatein...or what not. And then that background music whenever the daayan arrives. Both are from the movie. ðŸ˜‰

the daayan thing was so annoying for me😳...I was so happy seeing Jaya Bhattacharya...but it went taytayfish🤣
Minionite thumbnail

the daayan thing was so annoying for me😳...I was so happy seeing Jaya Bhattacharya...but it went taytayfish🤣

That daayan music will be the most annoying thing for me if I go to watch the movie. It's so stupid! 🥱 Nowadays the only reason I'm watching is to see the comebacks of some of the actors. Like in Aamna's episode Bhanu Uday returned after so long! ðŸ˜‰
-Nightingale- thumbnail

That daayan music will be the most annoying thing for me if I go to watch the movie. It's so stupid! 🥱 Nowadays the only reason I'm watching is to see the comebacks of some of the actors. Like in Aamna's episode Bhanu Uday returned after so long! ðŸ˜‰

I had lots of hopes with this returning thing...I have too many likes u c...who have disappeared now😳