Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Damon.Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

why what happened?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

yesterday night i was on my phone doing crappy things like changing wallpaper n blah blah things. suddenly frm no where my mom came! she thot i was chatting late night with someone! n now she has taken my phone!! 
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvmanveer

yesterday night i was on my phone doing crappy things like changing wallpaper n blah blah things. suddenly frm no where my mom came! she thot i was chatting late night with someone! n now she has taken my phone!! 

oh no Sanju  just tell her u wont use phone at night apologise she will forgive u๐Ÿ˜Š
Damon.Holic thumbnail

oh no Sanju  just tell her u wont use phone at night apologise she will forgive u๐Ÿ˜Š

hmm... she is a working mom na, so will tell her in the night!! but m damn sure she wont believe me. cuz she thinks i chat with unknown people all the time! she even tells me to get away frm IFEdited by iluvmanveer - 11 years ago

hmm... she is a working mom na, so will tell her in the night!! but m damn sure she wont believe me. cuz she thinks i chat with unknown people all the time! she even tells me to get away frm IF

IF is safe... when shes bck apologise to her eveyrthign will be finee๐Ÿ˜Š
Damon.Holic thumbnail

IF is safe... when shes bck apologise to her eveyrthign will be finee๐Ÿ˜Š

but she doesnt understand na!! this is not the first time!! me n my mom always end up ina war when it comes to my phone!! n i hate her for always keeping me n my phone insecure
Dont say that sanju its a only a phone u have lappy when she sback she will give u hugzz now cheer up or else Majnu
Damon.Holic thumbnail
oops!! sorry jiji!! no majnu! i'll cheer up! yup, she talked with me on phone n she behaves as if nothing happened last night!! i hate that feeling! i mean how can there be mood swings so fast!! ok enough of me!1
what about u? what did u do the whole day? i mean the whole morning! it might be around 2 n ahead na?

oops!! sorry jiji!! no majnu! i'll cheer up! yup, she talked with me on phone n she behaves as if nothing happened last night!! i hate that feeling! i mean how can there be mood swings so fast!! ok enough of me!1

what about u? what did u do the whole day? i mean the whole morning! it might be around 2 n ahead na?

Parents always have mood swings if i dont listen to mom regarding chores i get in trouble too im like 23๐Ÿ˜† cuzins are here to stay so just been with them had lunch now im on lappy and cuzins are upstairs doign exam revision its 2.20pm
Damon.Holic thumbnail

Parents always have mood swings if i dont listen to mom regarding chores i get in trouble too im like 23๐Ÿ˜† cuzins are here to stay so just been with them had lunch now im on lappy and cuzins are upstairs doign exam revision its 2.20pm

aww... lolz! we are always babies for our parnets! thats great! how is your cold now?? oh yeah ! got the time right! difference of perfect 5:30 hours! lolz! so u n cuzins having fun?

aww... lolz! we are always babies for our parnets! thats great! how is your cold now?? oh yeah ! got the time right! difference of perfect 5:30 hours! lolz! so u n cuzins having fun?

i stil have flu but its sunny here for a change๐Ÿ˜† cuzins are revising im dwnstairs with mom and dad