MG FF My Perfect Bride Thread 1

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

(Love u my natkat divzi 😉)

My Perfect Bride

The Proposal

You are already 25 and its high tym u start thinking about marriage.

But Grandpa, 25 is just a number. I m really young to handle such a big responsibility.

Oh really!! But u said u r big to takeover our company!!

Pa, business and marriage are too different things.

No young man. If u think u r not at all ready to commit ur life to one girl then how can I believe that u r ready to take over our billion worth company?

He is aware that how much I m passionate about business. And now he played his card very well trapping me. Pa was the took care of me after my parent's death. He allowed me to pursue my dreams, let me live my life in his own way. When I suggested that I like to join the business, he kept such a huge condition.

Y Handa daughters?

I have travelled a lot and met many beautiful young ladies. Whenever I see one I vl analyse them, if they r worth for my grandson. Many of them had good qualities, respect etc. but when I met the handa daughters I had the intuition that one of them will be perfect for u. Trust me.

So the problem is Pa wanted me to marry one of the Handa daughters. They have 3 daughters.

Eldest one is Shraddha Handa, age 24, as the name indicates she is very attentive towards her family business. I hv met her once in business parties. She is beautiful and a very attractive smile. Light brown eyes and a very black luscious hair. I really hope she don't have a boyfriend.

Middle one is Geetashri Handa, age 22, I haven't met her, but I can say that my pa is very fond of her. she dint joined her family business, but is doing sumthg of her own. I wonder how she will be.

Youngest one is Nandana Handa, 20yrs, I haven't met her too. But from Pa's opinion she is a bit shy and is studying architecture, may be final year.

What happens if we never fall for each other.

Aah.. don't be a pessimist. I noe my grandson's charm will work for sure.

He said winking.

I want a promise Pa. I vl marry only if I really fall in love and vice versa. I don't want our lives to be spoiled just b/c of this family business.

Agreed.  But I m damn sure u will fall in love with one of the ladies there. So pack ur bags handsome.

Pack? Why?

B/c from tomorrow onwards u r going to stay with them. u can't simply sit here and make them fall in love, rt?

So the Handa's are too aware of this?

Yes. But only their parents. You will join their business and work for them. In that way u will gain some experience and a wonderful girl.

But Pa, what abt u? u will be here alone..

Don't worry abt me. I m going for a business trip in Switzerland for 3 months. Ur flight to London has been booked and there Mohinder and his wife Natasha handa will come and receive u. so go, show ur charms and get ur girl Mr. Maan Singh Khurrana..

Hey Guys.. So i m back with another story. This story line is inspired from the book i hav read once. but the takeoff will be entirely different. This ff is dedicated to all my readers who have supported me from the very 1st story. Thanku Guys..

Pls add "Remyapms' to ur buddylist

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yaar ramaya concept is awesome
Me waiting for maan meeting with handa girl
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow 

maan and three girls!!
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful concept i was waiting for this ff 

⭐️ CONGRATS FOR NEW FF⭐️

Edited by kuhu18 - 11 years ago
rashmipms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Yippe! Finally you started this story & wonderful beginning yaar!

Sounds interesting! Lets see how Maaneet fall in love😉

Will it be sort of love triangle?

I know me asking too much but  relly excited!

Continue soon😳
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...superb concept Remya
Differenct from others

So here is also jivoil, fun loving grandpa  but he is alone, no grandma in this story
And he wanted maan to marry one of handas daughter
To choose his perfect bride he will be living with them and working in their company
Interesting dear
Cont soon
fatema_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yay a new ff   🥳
i am sooo excited 😃
.OneDirection. thumbnail
Congo Shongo for the new story sis lovely storyline me waitng for MSK to fall for the middle Handa daughter 😉 update sn waitng missing 'the startled maid '
Seema_sg24 thumbnail
nice concept
update soon