Anyone else felt the pain and cried??

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone!! Im sure those who know me already will be shocked im back. Well I am. But only for a week. So yeah. Those who saw yesterday episode, when Madhu asked RK repeatedly about why he needs to know about her, the undeniable pain seen in both RishBala eyes. How many of you felt the pain and teared? Because I did and that broke me out of my silence, had to come here and make this post. The helplessness in RK's eyes, where his EGO is blocking him to tell his Madhu that he LOVES her but feel hesitant in telling her the truth because he is unsure if he is eligible to ask forgiveness; the pain in Madhu's eyes, where she is waiting for her RK to ADMIT it to her that he LOVES her. It was an unbelievable moment for me. I never knew I was tearing, watching this subtly beautiful scene, till i found my face WET.

This brings me to another point. Yesterday when i came back, I saw a post about how SBS were mocking DVD acting in Holi sequence. Well, if they have been watching the same show with us, i don think they would have said anything bad about our stars' acting. Yesterday, both DD and VD proved their naysayers WRONG. It was only a moment, but it felt like forever.

If bad acting can bring tears to their viewers, that can affect the viewers emotionally, then in SBS words, DVD are the WORST actors ever!!

I have never been this proud of watching MEIEJ or being a fan of DD or VD.

Infact, i love Avinesh Rekhi's and Rishi's (Sultan & Aaryan) acting as well and im so happy to be watching a show where ALL the casts are such brilliant actors.

Hats off!! 👏Edited by zaaratq - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah!
I cried,cried coz i could feel RK!
zaaratq thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuterishabhala

Yeah!
I cried,cried coz i could feel RK!

U know when RK was unable to say anything and was mumbling, i was like screamin at my laptop screen, telling him to admit he loves Madhu... MY mum caught me and she and i was laughing like crazy because i looked stupid while shouting at the screen...😆🤣

DVD have won me over again... 😳
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha you're right, if that's what their standards for judging an actors ability is then DVD must be the worst actors on screen! DD and VD were flawless this entire week. they've both been doing amazing things together ever since Vivian came back from his honeymoon. i just wish i knew what RK wanted to say when he said "Main tumse.." Tumse what??? TUMSE WHAT ???!!1 
zaaratq thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

haha you're right, if that's what their standards for judging an actors ability is then DVD must be the worst actors on screen! DD and VD were flawless this entire week. they've both been doing amazing things together ever since Vivian came back from his honeymoon. i just wish i knew what RK wanted to say when he said "Main tumse.." Tumse what??? TUMSE WHAT ???!!1

Haha, I heard SBS apologised?😕😆

And yes i was like " Bolo Rk Bolo, Batao na what u want to tell her... Tell her idiot u love her"... Hahaha😆🤣
DushtDanaf. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaaratq

Haha, I heard SBS apologised?😕😆

And yes i was like " Bolo Rk Bolo, Batao na what u want to tell her... Tell her idiot u love her"... Hahaha😆🤣

Um'h.. no.. they didn't? But even if they did, WE DON'T ACCEPT !!
zaaratq thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

Um'h.. no.. they didn't? But even if they did, WE DON'T ACCEPT !!

I wouldnt bother...😆 Anyways, we all know where SBS is coming from. They are just like TellyChakkar... U know funded by which PDA queen... So i can say im not surprised... They always have something against DD... Like how they didnt give any segment for her birthday... SBB, relatively is much BETTER tbh...Edited by zaaratq - 11 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaaratq

I wouldnt bother...😆 Anyways, we all know where SBS is coming from. They are just like TellyChakkar... U know funded by which PDA queen... So i can say im not surprised... They always have something against DD... Like how they didnt give any segment for her birthday... SBB, relatively is much BETTER tbh...

ugh. please don't mention her; an old episode of Nach was on tv today and i spent 10mins explaining to my mom why that person was quite possibly the most horrid personality on television. i don't even watch sbs anymore because they haven't had an actual Madhubala segment in months.
giyadd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me me me !!!
oh god rk was helplesss ..that scn was heartwrnchng..:-(

dvd rockx !!!
zaaratq thumbnail

Originally posted by: giyadd

me me me !!!
oh god rk was helplesss ..that scn was heartwrnchng..:-(