nonu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just rocked todays episode,they were just sooo good,i had a lump in my throat with their performance n that see-saw step was divine,hats off to both the woman for pulling out that step so beautifully well n also the act

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yet to see and now I am excited and can't wait
xRumiiX thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know really loved the see-saw step ! X
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was the performance for the day, graceful, with a meaning, and performed smoothly and effortlessly. Along with Ravi's. 

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yay Nisha-Sargun were awesome today.

Awesome act.
nonu123 thumbnail
the best performance of the day should have been given to both the girls
-Anchit- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yup they were superbb looking like dolls & yess what a coordination, very good performance,DEbina though she claims to be a classical dancer she had weak foot wrk & there was nothing to see in that performance actually many spot girls were better completing the steps & moments,so shew being the lead dancer people see her expresssion but there were no proper expression of bhakti & divinity ,It was like completing the act, Ya shilpa can't she see krishna bhagwan droping in & color changing is completely lighting dept work. spinning aroung has a rythm in khathak  any khatak learner learns in the initial stage itself,but here she lost the beat.

Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NISHA AND SARGUN WERE AWESOME...N LIFTS WERE VERY CLEAN...N IN THE GROUP PERFORMANCE ALSO SARGUN ROCKED
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
so true...those two cutie doll stole the entire episode yaar...truly rocking performance⭐️...
nonu123 thumbnail
they are the cutest girls i have seen in recent times n both their baliyes are cute too,their act was so smooth