KD-Panchhi -RV OS || Its Complicated||

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hola buddies πŸ˜ƒ
Aaah .   . ...well I've always had this scenario in my mind!!
I dont know what wud be d response for this. ..
Well This OS comes Purely out of my love for . . KiSha, RaHi n most importantly PanSh. . keeping the natute of my OS in mind
So u all can start gathering all d joothas n chappals
n throw it on me after reading d OS πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Scroll down for OS
love
Rads πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Its Complicated

2 months later

Thanks to JJ , the buddies MU's had finally been put to rest RanSh had finally started working with each other , but you definitely wont call them BFFs or even Friends in a true sense. .. they had jus become Partners in crime. . n no longer fought @ petty things .. rather u can say they had matured enough to mind their own bussiness!!
KD had been completely ignoring Kiya . .. whenever the buddies wud be together. . he wud have d decency to be gud to every1 n no Kiya was never left out or something it was jus that KD never addressed her directly or talked to her exclusively. ..he'd promised JJ that he wudnt do anything silly n he was gonna stick to that
Things started getting better in recent times though. ..While Panchhi fully supported KD n didnt mind hanging out wid PraSha who really encouraged her to sing. . RV was busy trying to find d wherabts of his Mystery Girl whom he usually met in library . .. yes he was very much his Moti's Nonu. . n was always by her side... d maturer RV didnt really mind Panchhi hanging out wid PraSha ones in a while!!
But things had started changing from d tym they came to know that it was Avantika who was responsible for ruining d FTS n also slowly n gradually The Dhakkans n Chillars were getting on their nerves
n thats what brought all 5 of them together in true sense. . they were back as Junglees, not at all ready to be mesed up with. ..
The day Panchhi came to know That it was Avanti who had ridiculed her publically. . a miracle of miracles happened. . something she herself didnt understand!!
Panchhi known to be the calm one, the quiet one, The gentle one. . pounced on Avantika as soon as she saw her...
d images of her soaked in muddy water still fresh in her mind. .
she had never been insulted n she wud never let any1 do that
It took RanSh a few seconds to register the happenings but when they finally did. ..they gave each other a knowing look n sprang into action
While RV Shielded Panchhi from d front standing in between Avantika n Panchhi
KD held Panchhi from Behind. . trying his level best to stop her in the most gentle way possible!!
Panchhi was struggling hard kicking her legs n hands.. .. she had enough of it. . now it was time to take action!!
While RV was dealing with Avanti , KD was soothing her down , gently whispering in her ears
" Let us handle it Panchhi. . trust us we'd not spare her.   specially after what she did to u. . but plz calm down"
she'd never heard him speak so gently n for a moment she simply stopped. . mesmerised!!
What was wrong wid her.    why was she acting like a JERK
she cud feel KD sigh a breath of relief n realised their proximity for the 1 st time!!
While RV was very much standing tall in front of her like a shining armour. . he was trying to make sense. . giving Avanti a piece of his mind. . she felt KD loosen a bit of his grip on her since she had calmed down a bit but still d grip was enough . . she knew she wont be able to get herself free if she tried. ..
When Nonu was done dealing wid Avanti who was no longer her chirpy self. . she actually felt guilty n apologised her. . a More calmer Panchhi simply nodded her head . . n Nonu turned around. . Hugging her... he tried his level best to comfort her. . n to her uttermost surprise she was actually visualizes something else completely. . instead of feeling happy that her Nonu hugged her. . she was visualizing KD withdrawing himself from behind her. . now that she was in safer arms.    he took it as a cue to leave. . while still in her Nonu 's arms she looked back to find KD reverse walking facing her. . his expressions unreadable. .   
Panchhi looked at Nonu n then KD n then Nonu again
While KD too was doing d same Piddhi was standing right behind him placing his hand on his KD Bhai's shoulder but KD's focus was on something else completely . . his gaze shifted Betn Kiya n Panchhi like a pendulum. ..
The fact was both of them were visualizing d few minutes of proximity the 2 of them shared n also getting flashbacks of their friendship in general. .. the 2 kept looking at each other for d next 5 mins before turning back to their respective partners . . Kiya was now standing right next to him. .    he held her gaze
While Panchhi cud see in RV's eyes that he very much noticed
n even before he cud ask . .
she said absent mindedly " Its complicated"
Those 2 words Reminded him of d story he had made for FTS. ..
Can it be possible?
Can His Moti be Falling for the 2 nd guy?
Can she be falling for KD???????. ...
***********************//////
That Night PanSh recaptured d days events . . those few moments of proximity
the way each had supported the other. .@ various pts. of time in their respective homes
Panchhi recalled d fact that she called their bond " complicated"
so what was it????
It was not simply friendship
n it was definitely not love
Coz she loved her Nonu wid her heart n soul n knew KD loved Kiya. .
how she knew it. .. well dont ask. ..
there are many things abt KD she understood without him saying it
n surprisingly enough there were many things abt her KD jus Knew. .
d way he soothed her today for eg. . . Nonu knew her since ages n he had his own ways to calm her. . but deep down she always wanted to be dealt Gently n logically. . exactly how KD did!!
" Its just Complicated"
PanSh concluded n Went off to sleep!!Edited by blue_Orchid - 11 years ago
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Will throw jootas tom 🀣
unres
Awesome os
Eeepss I just loved it πŸ˜ƒ
And ya pansh r really complicated πŸ˜†
Well I want to say it was amazing 😳 😊 Edited by shubhraupadhyay - 11 years ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
I will kill you! πŸ˜‘
Mujhe ek achaa OS padna tha aur ab tu kehrahi ki tu kal update karegi?! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘
Not fair! πŸ˜‘
But kal definitely update karna padega.
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diyadawda13

I will kill you!😑

Mujhe ek achaa OS padna tha aur ab tu kehrahi ki tu kal update karegi?!😭😑
Not fair!😑

Santi maate inta guasa sehat ke liye theek nahi hota πŸ˜†
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyadawda13

I will kill you!😑

Mujhe ek achaa OS padna tha aur ab tu kehrahi ki tu kal update karegi?!😭😑
Not fair!😑

i m really sorry to dissapoint u but I m facing network problem here 😑
hope u understand
I m really sorry 😭
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blue_Orchid

i m really sorry to dissapoint u but I m facing network problem here 😑
hope u understand
I m really sorry 😭

It's totally fine... πŸ˜Š
Par yeh network ko bhi abhi kharab hona tha kya? πŸ˜”

Great update!
Definitely worth the wait!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by diyadawda13 - 11 years ago
Neha.sid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 😊Edited by Nehasidhu - 11 years ago
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rads...whew...I'm just so glad this wasn't romantic...
You scared me! :O
But I liked this.
KD always does behave much more nicely with Panchi...and Kiya...sigh...the girl needs a dose of her own medicine...
I can imagine Panchi becoming all wild...patience ki bhi koi limit hoti hai...and she was humiliated so badly!
Great OS Rads.
Chalo atleast Mr. Moneybags will realize Panchi's worth...
Sorry for the horrible comment.
Mugs.
Adry thumbnail
Finally a new love triangle :P i was tired of KiShaRaπŸ˜† 
The best part was that you left PanSh open to interpretation...while keeping KiSha and RaHi!! you would be spared of all the bashing :P 
Those unspoken feelings and emotions were so beautifully portrayed😳
Awesome work!!