soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We heard Dipali saying to RK that they're both alike - betrayers.

RK tells her she couldn't have truly loved him because she ditched him
Dipali's contention is that RK didn't love Madhu - after all he ditched her.

So baat khatam, right? RK says he didnt' love Madhu - he was taking her higher and higher so the drop would hurt more. Isnt't that what he said?

So where is the problem? It's all agreed upon.
Is RK trying to say he REALLY loved Madhu? ðŸ˜² And STILL he hurt her like that? Frankly in my book that is worse.

Dipali jusst chose the side of bread that she thought was buttered.
RK didn't even have an excuse - he callously, mercilessly, wantonly butchered a pure heart. How is he better than Dipali? I really don't know if he is, as far as facts go - apart from the fact that he is the hero of this story. 

Bubble

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree dear...at least dips has a solid n acceptable reason ..what about RK...!?

just wanna c how CVs r going to give this scene which can make RK better or worse than dips
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What RK did to Madhu was much worse than deepali did to RK she broke RK's heart nor she insulted him, never said she doesn't love him or it was just a prem game...But he did all that to madhu so what he did was much worse...Edited by -Rimsha-sizzles - 11 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail
yes, I'm dying to see how he justifies himself!
..Sujith1001.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dipali is better than RK in that regard..!!

RK is the worst of the two - What he did is beyond ruthlessness!
sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they are alike but RK will come out very soon whereas dipali is still betraying her husband.  at least RK is one wife man.  and she is nothing but a crap
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soapbubble

We heard Dipali saying to RK that they're both alike - betrayers.

RK tells her she couldn't have truly loved him because she ditched him
Dipali's contention is that RK didn't love Madhu - after all he ditched her.

So baat khatam, right? RK says he didnt' love Madhu - he was taking her higher and higher so the drop would hurt more. Isnt't that what he said?

So where is the problem? It's all agreed upon.
Is RK trying to say he REALLY loved Madhu? ðŸ˜² And STILL he hurt her like that? Frankly in my book that is worse.

Dipali jusst chose the side of bread that she thought was buttered.
RK didn't even have an excuse - he callously, mercilessly, wantonly butchered a pure heart. How is he better than Dipali? I really don't know if he is, as far as facts go - apart from the fact that he is the hero of this story. 

Bubble

Oh yes yes and yes. They are alike. Infact RK is worse. Much worse. I agree with you. But the disturbing thing is this:

Lots of naive girls on this forum will say..."oh he loves her, he just doesn't realise it yet" " he can't admit it to himself"

And even worse..the CVs will show that just before the end of the series, RK just says I love you Madhu..muje maaf karo...tum meri jaan ho, and Madhu will forgive him and then happy ever after.

Lots of girls and women don't realise in real life that men like RK never change and there are plenty like him out there. CVs showing fairytale ending gives wrong impression to naive impressionable girls, who watch this abuse EVERY day. And no just coz Madhu answers back doesn't mean she is fighting back. They should show that she NEVER goes back to RK. Irrespective of whether she goes with Sultan or not.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think they r alike 
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm an RK fan but i agree with what you said; however, i will say that just because what RK did to Madhubala is worse than what Depali did to him, that doesn't necessarily make him a worse person than her.Edited by DushtDanaf. - 11 years ago
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In some way I agree with u but
seeying Dipaali is still after RK plus she knows that Her husband knows that she is ishq laraying with someone who doesn't even bother about her

At least RK is a one girl or wife whtever u say man...
so if I look in this angle then RK is better but i know
wht he did to Madhu was way o much wrong but I don't
think he is worse then Deepali..