Prachi Desai ditches Vikram Bhat at the last min

prachy_07 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Her transition from telly soaps to the big screen was rather smooth and Prachi Desai managed to bag some major A-list projects as well 

But thanks to some unforeseen circumstances, Prachi seems to have recently lost out on a plum project.

According to sources, the actress is part of Sanjay Dutt's upcoming cop drama. And ever since the court announced Dutt guilty, the makers of the film have been trying to wrap up their project as soon as possible. With the rest of the cast and crew hurrying to finish the film, Prachi had no choice but to extend her dates. 

An insider says, 'Everyone's dates have gone for a toss and people are trying to squeeze in time as much as possible. But this has cost Prachi another film. She has opted out of Bhatt's sequel of 1920.'

Vikram confirms the buzz and adds, 'She had already assigned her dates and asked me if she could opt out of my project, as there was too much pressure on her. '

Prachi's replacement is yet to be found and talks are on with couple of other actresses. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meeeh i don't like her...kasamh se most boring show ever and her movies ðŸ¤¢
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pekingexpress