girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Allright guys , since mithvi confessed love and are married also I think it is time to change the montage and I want super romantic new montage , like meera in prithvi's arms or something even better πŸ˜‰
aap logon ka  Kya kehna hai ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Allright guys , since mithvi confessed love and are married also I think it is time to change the montage and I want super romantic new montage , like meera in prithvi's arms or something even better πŸ˜‰

aap logon ka  Kya kehna hai ?

Do you remember that Photoshoot of MITHVI, where Adi was wearing jeans and Meera that sexy pink saree, I think that shoot was for the montage. We see Prithvi and Meera in each other's arms and Meera resting her head on Prithvi's chest (if I remember correctly). Shayad yehi naya montage hoga, that scence looked sooo passionate. Edited by phulwa - 11 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: phulwa

Do you remember that Photoshoot of MITHVI, where Adi was wearing jeans and Meera that sexy pink saree, I think that shoot was for the montage. We see Prithvi and Meera in each other's arms and Meera resting her head on Prithvi's chest (if I remember correctly). Shayad yehi naya montage hoga, that scence looked sooo passionate.

It was really long time back , they should shoot a brand new fresh montage with the newly married couple in super duper lovey-dovey pose πŸ˜‰
luvsati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too waiting 4 new montage..super duper romantic
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Prithvi in black kurta and Meera in red saree.πŸ˜ƒ Haaye, that would be soo romantic!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  A almost hugging pose 😳 πŸ˜³  just like the earlier montage that never aired πŸ˜›
Edited by SuperChillz1 - 11 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Prithvi in black kurta and Meera in red saree.πŸ˜ƒ Haaye, that would be soo romantic!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  A almost hugging pose 😳 πŸ˜³  just like the earlier montage that never aired πŸ˜›

What is almost hugging and why?πŸ˜†
Why not full hug?πŸ˜‰
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

πŸ˜† agree ..but full hug πŸ˜ƒ 
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We should be getting a new montage from monday πŸ˜‰ 
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want something like romantic happy smiles wala MiThvi montageπŸ˜‰
girlTalks thumbnail