April Birthdays - Deepika and Debina!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!

This April is super special for us, because we will be celebrating the 48th birthday of Deepika Topiwala and the 30th birthday of Debina Choudhary, the ladies who rose to fame playing Devi Sita in Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan and Anand Sagar's Ramayan.

Debina's birthday is on 18th April while Deepika's is on 29th April.

I wanted to make a combined brithday thread for both of them, but they have 11 days difference so I'm wondering if that's very smart.😆

What do you all think? Should we have separate birthday threads or a combined one to show our love for the beautiful ladies who brought Devi Sita to life?

Please share your ideas!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think the threads should be separate! I know that they both are connected since they both worked beautifully in bringing the character of Devi Sita to life, But we should celebrate it seperately! 

FIrstly 11 days is a hugee difference, Secondly one's birthday is very special so it should be celebrated seperately and thirdly...May be the non Mytho fans do hesitate in coming in such a combined thread!
Well This is my opinion, Lets wait for others POVs too! :)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Varnita.

I think the threads should be separate! I know that they both are connected since they both worked beautifully in bringing the character of Devi Sita to life, But we should celebrate it seperately! 

FIrstly 11 days is a hugee difference, Secondly one's birthday is very special so it should be celebrated seperately and thirdly...May be the non Mytho fans do hesitate in coming in such a combined thread!
Well This is my opinion, Lets wait for others POVs too! :)

Hmm, that's true Varnita. 11 days is too huge a difference to combine the threads. If it was 2-3 days we could have considered it, I guess.

Your points are valid, let's see what others think.😉

We will open Deepika's thread in this forum of course, but should we have Debina's here or in the Chidiya Ghar forum?
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hmm, that's true Varnita. 11 days is too huge a difference to combine the threads. If it was 2-3 days we could have considered it, I guess.

Your points are valid, let's see what others think.😉

We will open Deepika's thread in this forum of course, but should we have Debina's here or in the Chidiya Ghar forum?

Ummm IDK, Debina will always have a place in Mytho forum but currently I think we should celebrate it in CG forum since it is onair right now...so CG fans can also wish her whom we dont know and who donot come in the Mytho forum, What do you think?
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will go for separate threads di, because 11 days is a huge difference to make their birthday threads together and also, some people don't follow Mythological Serials so it will be good for them too!!!
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow they share the same birthday month...n they both portrayed devi sita amazingly

di i guess we can celebrate Debi di's bday on the CG forum itself 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will go for separate threads as 11 days is a lot

I also think debina's thread should be opened in both cg and mytho forumsEdited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with dear Nandini! I also think dat we should hv separate threads...but I cannot prepare gifts now...my exams are till 25th of Aprl...hopefully I'll see u on Deepika ji's bday 😉