Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Luckily i didn't saw the SBS segment otherwise i would have BASHED them like anything but i did read the Written update andi was so pissed off with them.. i was shocked they said DD should change her expressions? i mean really? one would get tried counting her 100 expressions in one single episode.. SBS are definitely taking some kind of revenge i guess!! i heard that Colors channel didn't allowed SBS in some of their event..
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Sammy my NET is working slow so don't think that i will disappear.. i will inform you before leaving
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sanjana_

Luckily i didn't saw the SBS segment otherwise i would have BASHED them like anything but i did read the Written update andi was so pissed off with them.. i was shocked they said DD should change her expressions? i mean really? one would get tried counting her 100 expressions in one single episode.. SBS are definitely taking some kind of revenge i guess!! i heard that Colors channel didn't allowed SBS in some of their event..

sanju if you go to fb on the sbs page the fans bashed them like hell they had everything their rotten tomato pic and wat now. The fans are wanting an apology. Yea i think its either cuz dd and vd refused to give em a interview or because sbb has all the rights to vd's honeymoon so they wanted to bash him vd, and he got lots of love for a long time and then at the end the said a few things about dd. poor dd got bashed unnecessarily🥱 
CurryMonsta thumbnail

Sammy my NET is working slow so don't think that i will disappear.. i will inform you before leaving

oh i was wondering why are u talking so long to respond or replay...hope they get ur net fixed soon 

hey have u seen that movie saad haq? had to watch it yesterday they painted india and the gov and police in such a negative light.
CurryMonsta thumbnail
CurryMonsta thumbnail
aww this is so cute
i love madhu happy
CurryMonsta thumbnail
😆
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Really? i didn't knew this angle of the story that SBB had copyrighted VD's HM and so SBS bashed VD but then why to drag DD here!! what she has to do in this? i hate SBS now
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Sammy why that LOL emoticon on DD's dance gif?
CurryMonsta thumbnail

Really? i didn't knew this angle of the story that SBB had copyrighted VD's HM and so SBS bashed VD but then why to drag DD here!! what she has to do in this? i hate SBS now

its a buy one get one free deal 😆 they most bajoed vd and then they were like lets get his co-actress too