Aishwarya Sakhuja replaces Rati Pandey

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aishwarya Sakhuja replaces Rati Pandey

Actress Rati Pandey aka Indira of 'Hitler Didi', was almost finalised as the hostess of the upcoming dance reality show, 'India's Dancing Superstar'. However, the deal fell through and the channel replaced her with actress Aishwarya Sakhuja, who is also hosting 'Shriman vs Shrimati' on the same channel. 
While the production sources allege Rati was replaced because of her tantrums and diva attitude, the actress claims otherwise. She says, "I was informed of my ouster last evening and that too, when I called up the channel to enquire about the shoot. I had received the contract papers and almost signed it. It seems the production house had informed the channel that I hadn't given them time for the workshop, which isn't true. I had visited actor Mohit Malhotra ' the male host of the show ' on his set for rehearsals as he was shooting. But on day four of the workshop, I was informed that Mohit has gone abroad. I had blocked my dates for the show and adjusted the shoot of my daily soap accordingly. The channel told me that they had asked the production house to inform me four days ago. Had I not contacted the channel, I wouldn't have known about the development."
Aishwarya didn't revert to our text message.

source--

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Aishwarya-Sakhuja-replaces-Rati-Pandey/articleshow/19398060.cms

--------------------------------------

welcome back aishwarya.
love to see you again on screen after a gap.

it is great to hear you hosting two shows--ids and sriman and srimati.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Thats great! TFS! :)
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kisi nay kuch likha hi nahi hai tu main nay socha main hi kuch likhon
😊
aishwarya achi hai but promising nahi hai, jab k main nay es say ziada expect kia tha
aur rati ki hosting 2 bar dakha hai tu
i think rati better choice hoti
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
normal Rati don't get mad dear!! its just Star Plus !! they think they can make stars and they can destroy their career as well!! but they r wrong !! they cant destroy it when they have such fans around the world!! so star plus you have tried so many times with so many stars now u better cool it or else ppl will curse you like hell!!
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly
aker star +  ko yah kushfahmi q hai?
sach tu yah hai k woh kisi ka career destroy nahi kar saktay
han stars ko aur un k naam ko zaror use kartay hain
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snow007

kisi nay kuch likha hi nahi hai tu main nay socha main hi kuch likhon
😊
aishwarya achi hai but promising nahi hai, jab k main nay es say ziada expect kia tha
aur rati ki hosting 2 bar dakha hai tu
i think rati better choice hoti

@bold--

yeh apni apni choice  hai--

for me aishwarya is better.

there is no need degrade aishwarya --she is best .😛
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy for Aishwarya..will get more of her...but I guess its too much to replace without informing Rati..