Toral or Pratyusha ? TRP

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Will Toral be able to steady the dipping TRPs?

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Balika Vadhu click here...]

'Balika Vadhu' has been witnessing a dip in TRP's with the original 'Anandi' or Pratyusha Bannerjee's exit from the show. While the new Anandi aka Toral Rasputra has been incessantly trying to garner some acceptance, she is still a long way from steadying theTRP's once again.

Although the producer of Balika VadhuSanjoy Wadhwa, says that Toral's entry has nothing to do with TRP's, the TRP chart has a different story altogether.

As per the TRP rating's chart, the TRP made a downfall from 4.4 TVR to 4.3 TVR, with the entry of Toral Rasputra. This followed and the following week the TRP was at 3.6, further making it plunge to 3.5 TVR.

To contradict the ratings, the producer said, that the TRP's had started dipping even while Pratyusha had been there. Since the show was projecting her to be leading a happy, normal, non-turbulent life, the show was not fetching huge TRP's. The audience is used to expecting some drama, to fuel the TRP drive, but since the show is focusing on Anandi's normal life, so it becomes the reason behind the dip.

When Pratyusha was asked about this dip, she said that she didn't have issues with a dip in TRP's. Apparently, people ushered her warmly, with the show, especially taking the time leap into consideration. People wanted the little Anandi to grow, so since she became the first face of the grown up Anandi, everything sailed smoothly.

Well, the reasoning was a sensible one and it's evident that people had grown to seeing the first face of a grown up Anandi. It's only time, which will help the new Anandi, get her due in the audience's heart. As per the makers of the show, Toral is a hard working girl and will definitely make a niche for herself as the new Anandi.

After all it's only a habit to accept the regular, so with time the audience might like watching Toral as the new Anandi. Until then, let's just hope that the show brings in some new melodrama, so that the audience can embrace the serial, along with the new Anandi, once again.

Share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders about your favorite shows on our iDubba app.

Edited by Anusha_Chalana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont think thats gonna happen...atleast not for dissapointed viewers like me...
kop93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
When the creators of the series BV cooperated and respected the wishes of most viewers had no problems with the TRP and the Not interested in them our wishes, height TRP tells them our views
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why didn't they write the latest i.e. 3.0 ...
My prediction - next week will be 2.9.

After last 1 yr  for the first time TRPs will fall below 3.0.
sladjana333 thumbnail

Acting is a job that has its own peculiarities. To viewers accept an actor, you need to trust him while playing a characterI do not believe that T iz A and I will never accept it.The passage of time does not help, on the contrary. I'm not an isolated case, many viewers think like me. 'm deeply disappointed 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sladjana333

Acting is a job that has its own peculiarities. To viewers accept an actor, you need to trust him while playing a characterI do not believe that T iz A and I will never accept it.The passage of time does not help, on the contrary. I'm not an isolated case, many viewers think like me. 'm deeply disappointed 

Toral wud have been fine as Gehna's or Sugna's replacement. Not Anandi.
smeker thumbnail
I do not believe that a new actress to fit the image of Ananda, because while you're playing audience to trust you and feel your acting as stvarnost.Ja in her acting does not feel anything, no empty feeling
Kalimera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sladjana333

so true 👍🏼
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
prats has left a mark which no one can evr touch or even thnk to cover it up...
smeker thumbnail
The viewers will accept her in time, how much more time, I'm old enough to be able to know if I like something or not. When Anandi grow up , it was expected, I loved her from the begining because she made me laugh and cry and live all her troubles with her, now I just don't feel anything, and it's not my fault but the actor who can't  produce any feeling at all, it's just simple as that and it  will be forever for me