Chapter 7

Surprise

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Thread 2

Hi guys I am starting a new story it is mainly about rey and taani and it's in a western style in this story rey is not a dancer I am not giving character sketch so I am just giving a hit on that story if u guys like it I will continue otherwise not I know I am already writing two stories one the heart breaking and the other is the flame of love but before that concept slips from my mind I just want to tell me wether u like it or not

Promo

Rey:I asked  if you have made up your mind ke tum mera offer accept kero ge ya nahi

Taani: oh yeah and takes a deep breath and says yes, I think I will accept ur offer wasay bhi mein yaha se kuch dino ke liye dor jana jahti hon

Now after listening to taanis answer rey fell in deep thought and started looking down and after sometime he looked up and fixed his eyes soberly on hers

Rey: would u consider a longer priod of time in different capacity?

Now taani become confused and asked longer? ----- different? She asked, mystified how much longer? ----- And how different?

Rey: zada time ke liye nahi sirf 6 months ke liye and meri wife ban ke

Taani : was now confused and astonished and repleied r u out of ur mind? you must be mad we do not know each other let or hum ek dusray se pyaar bhi nahi kertay

Rey: that's all for the better that way there would be no complication when the ------- agreement ends

Taani: but why? if you need a wife that badly yaha buhat se larkiya ho ge jo

Rey cut her in between and said

What will rey say and what will be the answer of taani regarding that contract marriage please guys comment 

this post is dedicated to sangeethask, raddhi, roushuluvttaarey,dh19, mohit_monaya and patie they requested the update of this story

Chapter 1

Taani: Sharon please I don't want to attend this business party

Sharon:  taani please this business party is important for swayam you have to attend it

Taani: please Sharon don't force me

Sharon: please taani for your sister( yes in this story Sharon is taani's sister and swayam is taani's brother in law

Taani: sadly said ok

Sharon: I know taani that you are sad because u have broken off ur engagement with karan but u have to move on in life

At the mension of karan's name taani became more sad

Sharon realizing what she just said tried to make taani smile by saying: come on darling you never know who u might met tonight it might be ur prince charming. There are a few people coming who have never been to this house before

Taani: and these people will also be like the rest there will be no difference between them

Sharon : I know taani that moving on is not that much easy but u should mix up with people that will make u better taani noded

Sharon: good now get dressed immediately and come down stairs everyone is waiting

Taani remembered how Karan ne taani ko dhoka diya tha and he is with some other girl now

Taani entered in the hall and walked toward swayam and Sharon all the eyes were on taani she was looking really beautiful everyone complimented taanibut taani took these compliments lightly taani was about to leave the party when

Suddenly Sharon walked towards taani with a man who was quiet handsome

Sharon: taani there is someone who wants to meet u  she introduced the two

Sharon: Reyansh Shinghania my sister Taani Kapoor

Rey: Hello miss kapoor

But taani did not replay After introducing the two Sharon left

Rey: miss kapoor I need to talk to u can we go some where private so we can talk in peace there --- you do have a tongue I presume

Taani blushed at his that comment and she do not know why and replied yes I have a tongue but as some others have found it might be a little sharp for ur taste

Rey: it sounds as if it could be very attractive one if you would let it be

Taani moved towards the terrane and rey followed her taani did not know how to start the conversation she remembered that Sharon said that he is a rancher

Taani: your ranch is it a big place

Rey: big enough I run a few thousand heads on it

Taani: oh

Rey: your brother in law told me about ur recent bad experience but taani remaind quiet and after sometime rey asked

Rey: and he also told me that you r a teacher

Taani:Yes I am but she was glad that the conversation has taken a turn toward a more impersonal subject

Rey: tonight I came here for two reasons I thought u might be interested in the offer I am about to give u

Taani: offer '.. for me I don't think I will be interested in ur offer

Rey: will u just hear what I have to say taani was about to go from there when rey said please

This word please sounded a little strange from his mouth

Rey: I came here in Mumbai to look for a teacher can take back to Shinghania's Ridge with me. It would me a temporary measure of course until the end of the school year in six weeks

Taani: I am sorry mister shinghania I am not interested in this offer

Rey: think about it I will came and pick u up tomorrow

Saying this he walked out without listening to taani's replay

Next day in evening rey came to pick taani up, taani was waiting for rey she decided what her answer is rey gave a horn and taani came outside rey came out of the car and opened the car door for taani taani was surprise to see rey's car

Taani is this ur car

Rey: yes this is my car

They reached a resturent where a table was booked for them the waiter took them to there table after some time rey spoke but taani was in a deep thought so she did not heared what rey said

Taani: hmm

Rey: I asked  if you have made up your mind ke tum mera offer accept kero ge ya nahi

Taani: oh yeah and takes a deep breath and says yes, I think I will accept ur offer wasay bhi mein yaha se kuch dino ke liye dor jana jahti hon

Now after listening to taanis answer rey fell in deep thought and started looking down and after sometime he looked up and fixed his eyes soberly on hers

Rey: would u consider a longer priod of time in different capacity?

Now taani become confused and asked longer? ----- different? She asked, mystified how much longer? ----- And how different?

Rey: zada time ke liye nahi sirf 6 months ke liye and meri wife ban ke

Taani : was now confused and astonished and repleied r u out of ur mind? you must be mad we do not know each other let or hum ek dusray se pyaar bhi nahi kertay

Rey: that's all for the better that way there would be no complication when the ------- agreement ends

Taani: but why? if you need a wife that badly yaha buhat se larkiya ho ge jo

Rey cut her in between and said

Rey: thank you but there aren't quiet that many those I knew well enough would bring the complication I just mentioned. But between u and me there would be no emotional ties it would be a business deal pure and simple. I need some one to act as my wife for few months

Taani: why do u need a wife for just a few months

Rey: my sister in law is bringing a custody case to court that I can not provide normal family environment to my nephew so I need a wife to win the custody case of my nephew and u need time to get over your personal problem

Taani: your nephew

Rey: yes my brother's son my brother died 4 year ago

Taani: so where is his mom

Rey: she is a musician she does not live with us becase of her career

Taani: but she is his mother and she can provide

Rey brusted: no she cant and she travels a lot which is not good for childs future

Taani: a wife for six months but after that who will take care of that child

Rey: I can bring rohn on my on I do not need any one

Taani was really confusedshe asked it---- wouldn't be a real marriage '.. I mean

Rey: don't worry there will ve no husbad and wife relationship between us I have only one purpose in taking a wife

Taani: completed his sentence to win ur nephew custody case

After some time taani replied:

Taani: ok Mr Shinghania I will be ur temporary wife

When answered his question he asked

Rey: have u made up ur mind whether or not u will accept my offer

Taani: oh yes'''.. I think I will accept ur offer Mr Shinghania it suits me to b

Promo

Taani: you have obviously given a lot of thought to controlling ur natural desires or u do not have any

Rey: yes I have and pulled taani in a furious kiss

Rey after breaking the kiss said take it as a lesson to never mess with me again

please comment

Edited by flicka - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshuluvtaarey thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
⭐️wow great concept👏👏👏,,,dear loved it ⭐️as well excited for it!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️and contract marriage now that's a ⭐️⭐️⭐️different concept!pm me when u  update plz dont want to miss it's single update!🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds really interesting.. Please do continnue 
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm! Cntrct mrg,realy sounds gd...Cntinue sn dr.
khyati2000 thumbnail
awesome concept
continue soon
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow awsm yaar i am 
really looking forward it 
interesting taani fake wife 
tht too rey wife interesting do PM me 
plzzz
sangee_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
flicka, its really a nice promo... i m impressed... do update soon... and pm me
😊
Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow concept looks good pls cont soon n pm me...
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Woah! This seems interesting.. Please update soon and DO pm me! I would LOVE to read it!!
flicka thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha_TAAREY

Hmmm! Cntrct mrg,realy sounds gd...Cntinue sn dr.

yeah a contract marrige and there is a reson behind that contract marrige which u will find in the first chapter😊