A DESPERATE plea from a fellow fangirl..

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello all ChhanChhanians..! πŸ€—

I actually had promised myself,  never to step into IF  due to some reasons.. But was ALWAYS  a silent reader here.. πŸ˜›

I was REALLY shocked to see that this forum too seems to be following the same path as the you know what place..! :/

I know we ALL have a VERY mutual reason here to be a part of this forum and i.e our respect, admiration and undying love for Sanaya..! ❀️ But this forum too, needs to ACCEPT this word  'constructive criticism'.. Now here is the thing :

If someone is saying that '
This XYZ actor needs to improve,. This XYZ story needs to pick up/is not clicking'..  THIS , my friend, is in NO WAY to be termed as BASHING..! 😳It is a viewpoint which should be either respectfully agreed or disagreed..!

But here I have noticed that people start being harsh if someone points this out and I have seen it getting quite dirty when people start being personal and judgmental..! I JUST want to say to ALL fangroups who may be reading my post.. There is NO NEED to put down OTHERS to glamorize ONE.. Every actor/actress is special in their own ways.. Some are new so they need TIME to grow as actors..We ALL love Sanaya..!!! YES.. We ALL do..! ❀️  But to put down OTHER actors and compare them is where the injustice strikes..

So my plea to Sanaya fans: Guys uptil now I had been very confident of my fellow Sanaya-fangroup that they are the most rational ones out there.. The most sorted out group.. I hope you all maintain that view in not only mine but in OTHER'S eyes too.. Just imagine how Sanaya would feel if people target those people who are dear to her..? Would she like it? :/

My plea to people who are not happy with either the storyline or the male lead.. Give them some TIME..! Its a 2 week old show facing ALOT of pressure from its timeslot.. Don't be judgmental too soon, thats my friendly advice.. :) And even if you want to voice out your opinion, feel FREE to do it.. But WITHOUT being repetitive or offensive.. That is where the line draws between bashing and criticism. 😊

Rest, i know there are all grown up girls here and you all know better.. πŸ˜‰ My part is done.. I hope my views will be respected and would be pondered upon.. 😊

P.S: I LOVEEE Sanaya Irani..! -( Just wanted to be on safe side.. )πŸ˜†

Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed i am one of the person who is not Fully impressed by FK's acting, but he has the potential, he seams to be a lot more better than the 1st episode. But people should stop asking replace him with someone else. That is bad . We have to give him time. I am feeling this jodi can become a hit soon. Constructive criticism should be always welcome in CC Forum but No Bashing and please dont get personal about any actors

Awesome Post
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
a much needed post sumi❀️...hope people can make sense of this sensible post...i steered clear from the other forum for obvious reasons and expected  this place to be  different but i guess i was wrong...my hopes were dashed to the ground and i have just decided to steer clear from  this place too...ofcourse we have our safety haven where people still can think rationally and take constructive criticism  so wouldn't want to see myself embroiled in all this rubbish any longer...what surprises me is what gives people the right to deem one as a sanaya fan or not.aur logic usse bhi kamaal ka πŸ˜†πŸ˜† accept fahaan because sanaya says so but bash mohit to your hearts content (how convenient )...it's rather sad that even a fan like u who's been her fan since the last 6 -7 years has to make a note saying ur indeed a well wisher of sanaya's ...people need to understand that every fan  is different some people have an opinion and others don't that doesn't make you any  less a fan (u just need to accept this and stop the mud slinging )...u are even accused of having an opinion here ...
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
mastiSanaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

much needed postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have most of the time  been a silent reader but thought I will actively participate in this forum as it felt so calm and peaceful but *sigh* it has become 😑 in just few weeks... hope people stop bashing since it creates only rifts between the fans

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
resss Sumi i will be back!! <3

saw u were gonna post and had to look it.. but gotta go for now!
:D

Ok 100% agree with u!! there is always two sides to a coin.. and the first side is as u mentioned, that every time some1 has a gripe with the story or the actor stop jumping to their throats and term it as bashing!!
there is a fine line b/w actual nonconstructive bashing to airing a valid genuine concern which can be termed as constructive criticism!

As for this mentality of dragging Mohit and bashing him whenever FK is criticized is EFFING ANNOYING!!

understand FK means nothing to Sanaya while Mohit means the world to her! so if u r a genuine fan of Sanaya u would stop dragging him in here where he has nothing to do! (and now i am not asking u to love him jsut cz Sanaya does. that is too much to ask., but u can at least ignore him if u don't like him right? so do at least that for Sanaya!)

Now the other side.. the scattered handful who seem too find nothing but reasons to crib, whine and repetitively post the very same thing!
let it be! give it a rest for a while!! jsut cz u want the male lead to be replaced it won't happen! every actor at some point is new. and all of them work from there on to become the seasoned actors they will eventually be! let him have some time! eery single day he has improved! and that is such a good point!
and as for the show, every takes some time like a month or two to settle down.., so for the sake of Sanaya let us be patient!!

And finally everyone here who r genuinely giving their point of views are Sanaya fans!
So accept that a fellow member who also loves the same celebrity as u do has a different opinion..

So give every one a chance..

nice topic Sumi πŸ€— n awww don't disappear again.. and don't let them get to u and have ur say around here!!

and well if anyone needs a certificate, Sumi is a Sanaya fan even before i knew Sanaya existed! And she has stuck by Sanz all this time.. So don't pick on her please! (just asking before it happens) 😳
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
goguma thumbnail
i have been saying again and again to give the ML time to get into his character.

this forum is a baby, but its already marred with ugliness ... urgh!

Edited by goguma - 11 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
agree people needs to stop or decrease bashing
foreverarshian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is so true... 
Its just a POV when someone says something bad or even nice about an actor or the storyline..
Glad you posted this...much needed right now!
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know. 

There is no end to it 

Farhan is a newcomer & we can't expect him to act as naturally as Sanaya who is a seasoned actress πŸ˜Š

Much needed post πŸ‘
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya  will bring this show to top level.Supriyajii too is also  a good actor.

I am seeing this for sanaya.Story will pick up.