why are we so dependent on trps? DT Note Pg7

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I am sorry if I hurt anyone with my post. I dont want to hurt anyone or offend anyone. Neither I am raising any question at anyone fandom.

I just want to get get my simple point across. I dont want to cause any fights. please try to have an healthy discussion.

My point is why are we so dependent on trps?

yes trps do their job and keep up the show on air but thats only it. 

our complain is always that naksh do not get promoted much. there is reason why they dont. And the reason can be or might be that we dont tweet rajan singh, sp much. we dont write much on sp wall. we dont call sp much for naksh promotion. we are just too dependent on trps. yes we do message rajan shahi and dkp people but those are production people. they have control on tracks. but not on sp promotion.

if we want to get promos of yrkkh, if we want sp to promote our naksh. then we need to spam sp, we need to tweet them, we need to tweet rajan singh, we need to call sp. we need to spam media.

we have to do all this then sp will see how much our naksh are popular. 

there needs to be work done beyond just being depend on trps.

I seriously miss those 2009 2010 2011 days where all fans use to be together and use to be crazy for naksh, doing voting and spaming stuff

but now its not the same thing. 

even last year, there was not much voting done as it was in 2011. 

I miss those crazy days where we were all around. YRKKH show is doing well when it comes to trps and production house know their job, naksh will patch up soon.

but we should make sure that sp promotes naksh. if they promote naksh more than trps will increase by itself.

and they can promote naksh more if we pressurize them to do so.

again we should not be totally dependent on trps. we should work beyond that.

IPK and Mahadev dvds will be coming soon. YRKKH dvd could also be out but we should spam sp and rajan singh that we want to see yrkkh dvd. it can happen if we spam.

and like last time, even this time there will be tough competition but if we vote a lot then I am sure we can win.

please guys be active more on the forum, and please tweet, spam, call, vote. we should tell sp that naksh are not a crap. they are their best couple. they are indians television one of most famous and best couple. we need to tell this to sp and we need to remind this to them everytime.

Please have healthy discussion. dont fight. I am not pointing fingers at anyone but just writing my view. I am sorry if I hurted anyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naksh_Duggu thumbnail
There is very thin line between fans and fanatics. I think YRKKH have huge fan following but not fanatics and this thing make me proud of this fantastic show. We don't trouble, disturb and frustrate anyone without reasons. Yes, good promotion helps but it does not prove that you are better than the rest. If that was the case then those over promoted shows won't have close down.

Naksh popularity does not and should not depend upon tweets and number of post. That would be unfair to them judging by just few internet users compared to lacs n crores watching them on TV.

To each his own, YRKKH fans don't believe in spamming and tweeting much cause their show and Jodi's work speak for themselves.

My POV ofcourse. Edited by Naksh_Duggu - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sarah, i agree and I'm with you and ready to Tweet for YRKKH! And you know what, I think Our Show dont need much Promotions as Its Already a Brand Name with So much Popularity but I still want Star to promote it Everytime. Having DVDs is quite Nice Idea! Loved your post.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Naksh_Duggu

There is very thin line between fans and fanatics. I think YRKKH have huge fan following but not fanatics and this thing make me proud of this fantastic show. We don't trouble, disturb and frustrate anyone without reasons. Yes, good promotion helps but it does not prove that you are better than the rest.

fanatics means?
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love your posts sara and yes anything for yr am with you.

There is very thin line between fans and fanatics. I think YRKKH have huge fan following but not fanatics and this thing make me proud of this fantastic show. We don't trouble, disturb and frustrate anyone without reasons. Yes, good promotion helps but it does not prove that you are better than the rest. If that was the case then those over promoted shows won't have close down.

Naksh popularity does not and should not depend upon tweets and number of post. That would be unfair to them judging by just few internet users compared to lacs n crores watching them on TV.

To each his own, YRKKH fans don't believe in spamming and tweeting much cause their show and Jodi's work speak for themselves.

My POV ofcourse.

@Bold i disagee on this point.what u are saying can just satisfy us.most popular jodis have many fans who comment about them on internet then why not naksh.today most of us has access to internet speicialy youngsters then if they can write for other jodis or show then why not naksh..i also feel bad but i have statred feeling or anyone can see that to some extent naksh popularity has dipped down
no offence
Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago
ANN91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup agree with u 
Naksh_Duggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvunaksh

@Bold i disagee on this point.what u are saying can just satisfy us.most popular jodis have many fans who comment about them on internet then why not naksh.today most of us has access to internet speicialy youngsters then if they can write for other jodis or show then why not naksh..i also feel bad but i have statred feeling or anyone can see that to some extent naksh popularity has dipped down

no offence

I already mentioned, to each his own. Some like to see the glass full and some like to see it half empty.

I believe spamming is mainly done by teenagers and YR is not teeny bopper romance.That does not mean YR does not have young following cause youngsters does not only mean teenagers. There are lot of young people who work, work n study, young and married folks follow this show. Who don't have that much time to spam but still they love this show and naksh.

There are only approx 12 % Internet users in india out of which very few spam for TV show.

So I guess lets agree to disagree cause I believe naksh and YR are very popular and unique.Edited by Naksh_Duggu - 11 years ago

I already mentioned, to each his own. Some like to see the glass full and some like to see it half empty.

I believe spamming is mainly done by teenagers and YR is not teeny bopper romance.That does not mean YR does not have young following cause youngsters does not only mean teenagers. There are lot of young people who work, work n study, young and married folks follow this show. Who don't have that much time to spam but still they love this show and naksh.

There are only approx 12 % Internet users in india out of which very few spam for TV show.

So I guess lets agree to disagree cause I believe naksh and YR are very popular and unique.

all other popular jodis show is also not teenager romance..i cant name here
anyways i m not saying naksh is not popular but seeing the present situaition i feel  naksh not as much popular  as earlier
Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree wid u...
i think there r many naksh fan bt they have start taking naksh 4 granted