Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shana0127

Please extend your hand, please. I don't want to take liberties with you anymore in case you lash out at me...

even i saw there poor saras has to say please  kumud please kumud ...three times ...poor guy ...ek mishtake ne sab chaupat kar diya ...now they have to start it again...and this time kumud has to take the lead coz saras hands have already caught the fire lol

Yes, poor baby, it must have broken his heart.
Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandygill

mood starterπŸ˜‰! kumud gives the mango to saras, now what will saras do..lets make a story by adding one liners..what say?

yes!
cindyve thumbnail
I loved the post! I think I need an entire day just to reply to it :D But seriously, they need to get the sister out of there. Sometimes I think she's only there so Ghuman can talk to SOMEONE about her evil plans and NOT look crazy. She talks enough to herself already. Anymore and LN would have to commit her to a hospital :P 
Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindyve

I loved the post! I think I need an entire day just to reply to it :D But seriously, they need to get the sister out of there. Sometimes I think she's only there so Ghuman can talk to SOMEONE about her evil plans and NOT look crazy. She talks enough to herself already. Anymore and LN would have to commit her to a hospital :P 

haha lol ya, Guman gets a lot of unnecessary dialogues
Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Nice post Mary !! πŸ˜† It was fun reading it !πŸ˜†

😊
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post MaryπŸ‘

I saw it only now (it was hidden somewhere)...and you explained every episode so perfectly that I could visualize all the scenes...
I so agree with you...all the actors are great in the show...I love choti kaki...she is so respectful and lovely..the sexy step-mom does need to work little harder though lol...and her sister is definitely an extra!! all she does is drink coffee/tea, come to Gumaan's room, conspire and laugh like crazy

yeah VC is so proud and happy of Saras...I really am looking forward to him finding out about Saras' letter to Kumud...but he would be so proud of his daughter as he always has been.
Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

awesome post MaryπŸ‘

I saw it only now (it was hidden somewhere)...and you explained every episode so perfectly that I could visualize all the scenes...
I so agree with you...all the actors are great in the show...I love choti kaki...she is so respectful and lovely..the sexy step-mom does need to work little harder though lol...and her sister is definitely an extra!! all she does is drink coffee/tea, come to Gumaan's room, conspire and laugh like crazy

yeah VC is so proud and happy of Saras...I really am looking forward to him finding out about Saras' letter to Kumud...but he would be so proud of his daughter as he always has been.

yes choti kaki is one of my favorites
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mary you're a really talented writer. What an excellent, genuine, creative, and absolutely magnificent post! πŸ˜³

I would tell you how to improve it, except the problem is I really don't think there's anything to improve! πŸ˜Š
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely loved the way you described the scenes.. When we watch the show everything is so intense..particularly the scene where Saras showed her the ticket and was ready to leave.. Loved to read the humor side of it which is actually so true .. specially the way you described Saras's emotions! he so wanted her to stop him somehow..run away with the ticket, tear it to pieces or burn it down..just stop him from leaving! Oh and I loved that jijaji thing you wrote.. I always notice how he responds to them calling him jijaji and damadji as if he is already one.πŸ˜† oh and you love Gyan with his beard no?🀣  Great post Mary ! Dont get bogged down by low forum actvity.. Your posts are always a pleasure to read..
Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: veera25

Mary you're a really talented writer. What an excellent, genuine, creative, and absolutely magnificent post! πŸ˜³

I would tell you how to improve it, except the problem is I really don't think there's anything to improve! πŸ˜Š

Aww you are being nice. It was just an attempt at humor. But I am happy this post is getting more responses now. It took time to write πŸ˜ƒ