Guman - Monica Bedi's Acting

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel shed is becoming too monotonous in the way she delivers her dialogues.. first of all she most of the time talks to herself.. 

At time I change channel when she is shown on screen.. as I know thee will be nothing new said by her.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HelloA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always switch channel, very annoying to watch her onscreen. A good actor will make the negative character annoying but here Monica Bedi the actor is annoying. I wish someone else was chosen for this role. Edited by HelloA1 - 11 years ago
sorcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Initially I liked the way she delivered her dialogues. there was this different kind of attitude, but now it's kind of getting repetitive. Who knows? maybe right now I in the "Intense Guman, the witch hatred phase", so I am feeling like this ðŸ¤”
mandygill thumbnail
can't agree more! i think the negative characters should be shown gray, too much negativity is unrealistic..how can one live like that! she is shown extreme and is repetitive! i think the actors also start getting bored if they keep repeating same dialogues.. shown in a same temperament, their performance might get affected! the cvz shud bring more creativity in each character in a well executed way so that they can keep the viewers at the edge of their seats!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She not only talks funny & annoyingly but walk too.

Her dancing was simply hideous.
ReenBean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Monica Bedi has got to go. Over acting always, hilariously bad dancing and not to mention her eyes look like they will fall out with the amount she strains them to make her points. If she's not the perfect examPle of a nut see then there is something wrong here.
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Man!! she is annoying to the core in the show.🥱
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is not the correct find. she is a worst find.
candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 I JUST HATE THE WAY SHE DELIVERS HER DIALOGUE...AND THAT BODY LANGUAGE??? ITNA MATAKNA...!! RE BHAGWAAN..!! 
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i loved Monica Bedi's acting.she has made us to hate guman through her superb acting.the lady has charm 
Monica & Guman are two different persona,aren't they? ðŸ˜³