hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Disclaimer : This is a fun post. No intention to hurt anybody in anyway. Most of the materials are collected from different posts of this forum or other forums, all related to PKDH.

Many of my friends are being bored and angry watching PKDH, criticizing it, yet again watching it, just like me.

PKDH watching is addictive and it has Social, Economical and Physiological / Psychological effects.

Social : A group of my lady friends has invented a unique way to punish their husbands ( as and when required ), by forcing them to watch PKDH.

Economical : Being bored and angry, many are throwing the remotes to the TV's and thus damaging it. Next day, they are purchasing a new one. It is adversely affecting their monthly expenditure. Many suspects the " kaala haath" of the TV companies behind it who are influencing the CV's to create such boring track.

Physiological : Just like radioactive effects after nuclear explosion, PKDH is adversely affecting our health. And this effect is global.

For example, I'm having toothache in India, Shanthi is having headache in Oman, Sab is having incoherence in her thinking in USA.

Moreover, it is addictive. Zu informed that her husband, stops all work during PKDH telecast.

Psychological : Many are having murdering attitude. Some wants to murder the CV's, some wants to murder the TRP Auntie.

Some are having suicidal attitude. They can't tolerate the sorry state of affair and sufferings of Pankhuri.

The situation is so severe that AIIMS ( All India Institute of Medical Sciences ) is conducting a research on " Effect of PKDH watching on body, mind and environment". You can mail them your symptoms.

Latest buzz word is "TRP ke liye kuch bhi karega."

Everybody know that TRP Aunty is very sympathetic to the " damsel in distress" and sacrificing and suffering "bahu".

So Pankhuri has to be 'Savitri.' Mythological 'Savitri' suffered and sacrificed for her husband. Modern 'Savitri' has to suffer and sacrifice for whole Kumar family and part Deewan family.

The suggested list of sufferings is very long. Sab has suggested some in her post. Others have suggested some more. I'm listing some of those.

1.       Anuj's hair malish

2.       Rubal's boot polish

3.       Latika's pedicure

4.       Sheila's manicure

5.       Latika's tattoo

6.       Sheila's chattoo (what is that ?)

7.       Kabhi mali bano

8.       Kabhi maid bano

9.       Kabhi chaprashi bhi bano

10.   Kabhi Latika ke liye khana banao

11.   Kabhi Nanaji ko Bhajan sunao

Sammi has suggested Pankhuri to change her costume and with boy cut hair and moustache to become Ramukaka.

To honour the gender chapter in Grammar, we will call her Ramudi.

To accomplish this 'mission impossible', Sameer has suggested Pankhuri to be "Pankhuman", just like Superman, Batman or Spiderman.

Sameer, just to honour the gender chapter in Grammar, it should be "Pankhuwoman".

A new group of PKDH watchers has been formed, who call themselves as " The Rotten Tomatoes Group". They throw rotten tomatoes to the TV while watching the show. I talked to one of them. "we don't think it wise to waste fresh tomatoes on a rotten show. Moreover, rotten tomatoes are more eco-friendly and user-friendly than remote. They are less damaging to the TV."

Just like in politics, an anti group has also been formed. They call themselves as  "The Rotten Eggs Group ". Sorry, I could not contact any of them.

( News flash : TRP Auntie has been provided with Z category personal security.)

I tried to contact the CV's many times but could not. Instead, they issued a short press release, stating that, "Since, TRP Auntie is with us, we are neither changing the track nor granting any interview."

I have received many mails asking "Why a well built and heavyweight person like Anuj has no brain to understand Rubal and Sheila antics ?"

After much study and thinking, I have come up with the following answer:

If brain would have been proportional to body weight, Elephants and Whales would have ruled the world. Human race would have no future.

Dear friends, if I have missed anything, if you have more ideas to add, feel free to twit me at

@hateme2   

or call me at

1-800-000-AK-LSV

Latest News : A third group, called " The Cow-dung Group " has been formed.

I talked to the founder chairperson, Mrs. Shammi. She told us, " Cow-dung

is considered sacred by many and it is of no cost, apart from being perfectly

eco friendly and perfectly non-polluting. Another major advantage is,

while feking, (throwing) , you can make the size of the lump, smaller or bigger

depending on your amount of anger."

P.S.: Piyualka has suggested the " Mr. India" mode for Pankhuri.

Again considering the gender, it should be " Mrs. India".

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
Edited by hateme2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunnybunch thumbnail
🤣
Great post!

Panku becoming Ramudi or Pankhuwoman will be better than the current track.

The funniest thing is though we throw tomatoes,eggs...or what ever at TV, we do clean by our selves and watch the show again. besides we even hardly wait for the repeat telecasts😆

We better throw tomatoes and sandals at TRP Auntie!
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sab is incoherent in thinking... H ha h ah ahha ha...I was always incoherent in thinking... It just increased with PKDh that's all...
You are sooo funny AK... You make watching PKDH easier...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 Great Post 

Ramudi N Pahkuman 😆

Hope from next week no TRP will come due to digitization.Then they will change track.Other wise TRP aunties demand will given preference 
Edited by VIMAL89 - 11 years ago
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post to cope with our frustrations...I am sure yours are taken care off.my take..if Pankhuri  had gone in mr india mode, then at least it would have been hilarious for us...
sameersaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Enjoyable to read & taking complete care of our feelings about PKDH🤣
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
🤣
This is so hilarious!!!
Pankudi becoming 'Ramudi' 'pankuman' modern sati savitri😆 and next what?
'mein ZORU KA GULAM banke rahunga?' being Pankudi's style this suits her the best i think!
List of things this Gulam may tend to do...
giving Latika a body massage
Giving Sheila leg massage etc etc etc

Throwing rotten tomatoes? eco friendly? who is this group?
The last part about Anuj was🤣 Sooo true!!!!
Awesome post friend⭐️
Really lightened up my mood!!!😃
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
AK,

I really loved your post. It is alike an LSV It just Hilarious I was under the impression she will go with a Ghoonghut . 
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

AK,

I really loved your post. It is alike an LSV It just Hilarious I was under the impression she will go with a Ghoonghut . 

me too...Thank God...dey didnt show it...else it wud be atorture seeing Pankhu running and hiding her face wen sum reaches near her😆
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

🤣

Great post!

Panku becoming Ramudi or Pankhuwoman will be better than the current track.

The funniest thing is though we throw tomatoes,eggs...or what ever at TV, we do clean by our selves and watch the show again. besides we even hardly wait for the repeat telecasts😆

We better throw tomatoes and sandals at TRP Auntie!

Thanks friend. We are addicted to PKDH.