Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Juntos Para Siempre - Together Forever

Prologue

He walked into the room, he looked at her sat looking nowhere in particular, she seemed numb to her surroundings with tears gathered in her eyes, it seemed the news of losing their child hadn't sunk in yet. Why? he questioned himself over and over, why did this happen to them? Why did they lose their most precious loved one? He sat before her, touching her hand gently his eyes met hers.

"our baby" she whispered, tears gathered in her eyes, how to soothe her heart he didn't know, he didn't know how to console her.

She embraced him tight, crying onto his shoulders, "Our baby... our baby RK" she cried out, he rubbed her back wanting to offer some comfort with his own tears cascading down.

How can pain be explained?

What words can describe pain?

Is there any words to describe it?

Or even express it?

RK walked Madhu back to the hotel room after she'd been discharged from the hospital, entering their room their eyes went to the little pile of toys stacked at the side, his eyes stung, just two days ago we shopped for their new little member but what was the use, when the baby isn't here? Madhu stood numb just staring, a part of RK worried for her, she hasn't reacted to anything since the first night when she cried, now she just seemed lifeless, immune to her surroundings.

"todhi der ke liye so jao" he told her walking towards the bed, tucking her inside he slipped in taking her into his arms, she rested her head on his chest just holding him tight. A lone tear slipped from the corner of his eye, why had this happened to them?

Once Madhu was sleeping, he placed her on the pillow gently, she's even crying in her sleep he wished he could soothe her, he wished to have the remedy to fix her broken heart.

Taking his phone out he called the travel agent to book the return tickets, they'd both come to London to attend Madhu's sister Ana's wedding, 3days had passed after the wedding when they both were free of everything, ana was gone for her HM and they done their shopping for everyone along with their new baby, On the 3rd day they'd booked a taxi to go sightseeing, on the way their car collided into someone else's, no one but Madhu was injured, the accident was minor with only few bits of glasses scattered but it was fatal to Madhu as she lost the baby. The glass piece pierced through her stomach up to the womb where the baby was cocooned.

What started out to be a wonderful trip turned to a life changing disaster.

He looked at Madhu who lay asleep, cuddled in the bed, her eyes were swollen due to her tears, how will they overcome this? It seemed as if they wouldn't be able to overcome this.

He rubbed his face in frustration, he wanted to cry but couldn't because he needed to be strong, strong for Madhu.

Flashback.. 

"RK" she called him knocking on the bathroom.

"kya hai baba?"

"shower main so rahe ho kya? mujhe kuch batana hai" she shouted, here she wanted to tell him something and he's busy in the washroom.

"Madhu batao, I'm listening"

"no come out" she banged the door louder

"aaya" he placed his razor down and opened the door, "yes"

She beamed excitedly suddenly going all shy.

RK shook his head looking at his suddenly loud sherni blushing and shying away, "apna muskaan dekhane ke liye bulaya kya?" he teased chuckling..

She whacked him, "i'mpregnant" she mumbled which wasn't clear to him.

"what?"

She tiptoed moving closer to him, "I'm pregnant" she whispered.

He blinked once then twice then a third time, had he heard correctly, he held her forearms, "sach?"

She nodded laughing, "Rishaaabh" she shrieked when he lifted her high up twirling her around.

"I love you Madhu" he shouted out.

Her laughter echoed through the room, he placed her down after a bit, holding her tight against him.

"I love you so much Madhu" he whispered taking her lips between his giving her a kiss.

"I love you too" she whispered into his mouth, breaking apart, "ab RK hume sab ko batana hai" she excitedly told him.

He nodded, "teek hai, ek saat chalenge isse pehle shower karte hai" he said lifting her, and running into the washroom and slamming the door behind him.

That day seemed like it was only yesterday they'd found out she was pregnant, what did they do to deserve such a punishment, why did they have to suffer this loss. RK had no idea how they were going move on, he had no idea what to do? He had no idea where should he begin? 

They'd arrive back, everyone seemed so happy, Madhu faintly smiled at them as they welcomed them back with the arti.

"ab bete araam ki zarurat hai, iss halat main aise travel karna teek nahi ta" Dadima said, Madhu looked at RK with a sullen look, she didn't know how to break the news to them.

"d..dadima" RK started, "h.humara baccha nahi raha" he muttered out in a soft voice, his eyes gathered with tears.

The taal dropped from her palm, "kya?.. RK yeh aap"

Madhu cried running to her room, she couldn't hear it once again, the fact she'd lost the baby rung in her ears over and over again, she closed the door behind her wanting to block the sounds of dadima's cries.

RK looked at the floor whilst he told everyone of the accident, Suhana sat beside dadima trying to calm her down. RK walked away from there heading towards their room.

He tried to open the door, "Madhu open the door"

Opening the door she leaped into his arms crying, RK held her tight to himself,

"shh" he rubbed her back to comfort her.

"I want my baby back.. I want my baby back"

"Madhu.. our baby's gone to a better place" 

She shook her head, "I don't care.. I want my baby back, go get my baby RK" she sobbed clutching his collar.

He closed his eyes tight stopping the tears from falling, he needed to be strong for Madhu, he can't weaken down or else who'd take care of Madhu. His own family are shattered with the news themselves.

RK was in a fix, he didn't know how to handle this, he didn't if he could handle this situation, he worried he was going to lose his Madhu in this, he was terrified of failing in this situation, he just hoped and prayed they overcome this.

RK came up to call Madhu for dinner, as he entered their room he noticed Madhu wasn't in the room, checking the washroom it was also empty.

"Madhu.. Madhu" he called walking into their adjacent room which was his study, but she wasn't there either.

"Madhu" he walked out heading down but stopped seeing the nursery which they had made open.

He entered to see Madhu looking around the room, she was lost in the essence, she smiled as she touched the crib, reminiscing how much she and RK fought what colour crib they should buy, he stood and watched as she admired the things.

She picked the teddy up, caressing the toy, a smile came to her lips as she recalled how she actually cried for this toy, tears cascaded down her eyes as she only heard the news of losing their baby.

She cuddled the toy close to herself, a gut wrenching sound escaped her lips as she fell to her knees sobbing loudly, RK was at her side in an instant, "Madhu chup ho jao" he whispered cradling her head in his palm rubbing her back with his free hand.

She continued sobbing loudly, she wanted to scream louder, she wanted to demand her baby back, why? Why did she lose her baby? what was the fault of her little baby?

She didn't know what she could do, she felt as if her life was empty, she felt blank, it felt as if the reason of her being had been erased, what the purpose of this life now?

RK woke up early, he looked at the side to see Madhu wasn't in bed, he wondered where she was gone that too so early. Slipping out of bed, he headed over to the washroom, he knocked on the door.

"Madhu.. Madhu you in there? Madhu" he called, hearing no response he turned the handle, it opened, poking his head in he saw it was empty.

"itni subah subah" he muttered then walked out of their room, he wondered had she gone to the nursery by any chance, even as he checked the nursery he saw she wasn't there.

He walked down the stairs, and turned his head hearing sounds coming out of the kitchen.

"Madhu" he called her seeing her working away.

"Haan?"

He walked towards her, stopping her hand that was wiping the countertop. "Itni subah yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

"Kuch nahi.. bas todhi saaf safai" she moved her hand away continuing.

"Yeh sab chodho, tumhe araam ki zarurat hai"

"nahi RK, main teek hoon, aur yeh dekho hum london do hafte ke liye nahi gaye aur mere kitchen ko dadima aur ma ne pura ka pura ganda kar diya" she muttered cleaning away.

"Madhu stop" RK took the cloth away from her.

"kya hua?"

RK was so confused, why was she acting like there was nothing wrong, like they just had not lost their baby. "Madhu come and rest for some time" he wrapped his arm around her shoulder wanting to lead her up, but Madhu pushed his arm off.

"RK maine kahan na? I'm not tired. aur waise bhi mujhe aur bhi kaam hai sone ke bajai"

He pinched the bridge of his nose wondering what to do or say to her, she wasn't listening to a word or even registering anything he was saying.

"Madhu dekho, you're still recovering from the accident and worki..."

"RK If you're going to say that I can't work then forget it, I just had an accident, i havent died yet" she interrupted spoke without thinking.

"Madhu!" RK shouted, gripping her arm he pulled her closer to himself. "Kya hogaya tumhe Madhu? Aise kyun baat kar rahe ho?"

"RK chodhiye mujhe" she struggled but his fingers clamped tighter, he was angry at himself, at her and everything.

"RK mujhe dard ho raha hai" she whimpered out softly, his hands loosened in an instant, she stumbled back with his sudden release but before she could move any further he caught her hand to stable her. 

She looked at him once she'd straightened, he raked a hand through his hair then turned his body to face her.

"Why are you acting like this?" he asked softly.

"Acting like what RK?" she defended herself.

"Like this Madhu, like as if nothing happened, like as if we haven't just lost our baby"

She turned her head away from him, fidgeting with the end of her aanchal.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"Don't lie to me Madhu. You know and I know" he held her shoulder turning her to face him. "Madhu you can grieve over the baby, but acting like everything is normal will just eat you up inside".

Pushing his hands off from her shoulder, she looked directly into his eyes.

"Like I said I don't know what you're talking about" 

RK sighed deeply, he wanted to do something for her to express herself or else this will just eat her away, push her to such a dark corner where he himself might not be able to help her.

He glanced at her for one last time before walking away, Madhu turned her head and busied herself with work.

Madhu brought breakfast out as they dadima, suhana and RK came to the table, RK didn't glance at her at all, he was clouded with his own thoughts wondering how to get Madhu to express herself. 

"Bete tumne kyun yeh sab kiya, tumhe toh araam" before Suhana finished, Madhu spoke up.

"Mama main teek hoon, aisa nahi ke main disabled hoon" she spoke, she hadn't intended to be rude but the fact they all see her as some weak grieving girl just annoyed her.

"Bete maine aisa..."

"Mom rehne dijiye" RK interrupted, "Madhu aaj subah apne hosh kho beti hai"

She grit her teeth hearing him. "Main chai leke ati hoon" she excused herself going to the kitchen. As she headed back to the dining room, she stopped hearing her name and listened in their conversation. 

"RK aap Madhu ko kaam kyun karne de rahe hai? Iss halat main kaam karenge unki tabiyat aur dimaag pe asar padhega" Dadima asked him.

"dadima aisa nahi ke maine koshish nahi ki, par woh ek hi baat ko leke beti hai ke woh teek hai, aisa behave kar rahi hai jaise kuch nahi hua"

"agar aise chalta raha kahin Madhu ko.."

"Mom" RK stopped her, he wasn't going to let anything happen to Madhu.

"Sahi toh kehrahi hoon, uska dil toot gaya hai RK agar aap uske saat nahi denge woh puri tarah aise toot jayega ke hum loug kuch nahi kar payenge"

Madhu's eyes filled hearing them, she wasn't weak or anything she just wanted to start afresh then why? Why do they remind her she'd just lost her child? 

She shook the tray a little giving them a little indicator she was coming in, she placed the tray down trying to keep the fake plastered smile as she served them.

"Bete tum bhi bait jao" dadima spoke taking the cup she offered.

"Nahi, woh mujhe bhook nahi hai, subah utt ke chai pili ti aur usse mere pet badh gaya"

"Ek toast toh kha lo, iss hala" suhana paused then rephrased her words before speaking up. "Kali pet kaam nahi kar paoge"

"nahi main teek hoon" she muttered then walked away. 

As soon as she was out of sight, RK fisted his hands and banged the table angrily.

"RK aapke gusse se Madhu teek nahi hojayegi" Dadima explained.

"Toh phir kya karu dadima? Aise pesh ati hai jaise ke.." he grit his teeth, the stress was taking a toll on him, he rubbed his face frustratingly stopping his own tears from falling.

"RK" Suhana muttered, and rushed to soothe him.

"Mom mujhe mere Madhu wapas chahiye" he wrapped his arms around her hiding his face in the crook of her neck shedding his tears.

"Shh.. Madhu yahin hai RK" she pulled away cupping his cheek. "Dekho agar tum aise toot jaoge toh phir Madhu ka kya hoga, tumhe apne aap ko sambhalna Madhu ke liye"

He sighed heavily, taking a deep breath composing himself, Suhana wiped away his tears. "Iss waqt Madhu ko tumhare sahare ke zarurat hai, gussa hone ke bajai uska mann kahin aur lagao shayad dheere dheere sab kuch pehla jaise ho jaiye" she consoled explaining to him. 

RK nodded, he pushed back the chair and stood up to go see Madhu, he wished his mother was right, he walked into their room and froze at the door just to see her ruthlessly removing the baby posters they'd hung. Half of them ripped and scrunched.

"Madhu"

She looked back at him then just scrunched the next poster and moved to the next.

"yeh tum.."

"Inn posters ke koi faida hi nahi hai" she spoke out harshly scrunching the next then throwing it away, "jab bacha nahi raha toh inke saat kya karenge, pata hai humne kitne kharch ki hai, sab ke sab fazool kharch ta"

"Madhu aise kyun baat kar rahe ho?" he asked moving towards her.

"kaise baat kar rahi hoon? Main toh waise baat kar rahi hoon jaise ke pehle karti ti" she explained not even turning to face him.

RK held her elbow and turned her gently. "Pehle tumhare har ek ek shabd main pyar ta, mitaas ta, ab aisa lag raha hai ke..."

"kaise RK? bataiye?"

"Mere paas lafz bhi nahi hai" he whispered out.

She backed away nodding. "Jaise aap soche" she said and was about to turn away when he held her elbow stopping her.

He wanted to keep his calm but seeing her like this was just killing him within, he wanted his old Madhu, this one isn't anywhere near her, its as if his old Madhu has been replaced with someone cold hearted.

But no words came out, he couldn't even speak what was he to say? Letting her go he left her elbow and walked away. Madhu just stared at him retreat, she closed her eyes as the tears slipped down, wiping her tears frustratingly she pulled the next poster ripping it up mercilessly and chucking it across, but her tears didn't stop, she slipped to the floor crying.

RK had come downstairs once he'd left the room, on the way he grabbed his keys and walked out the mansion, getting into the car he drove away, he needed some time from all this, the miscarriage had affected Madhu so bad, and it was now even having an impact on their marriage.

As he drove he wondered how he could divert Madhu's attention elsewhere. His own tears trailed down his cheeks as he recalled her indifferent behaviour. Their relationship was taking a whole different turn as well, its as if this incident was tearing them apart, but he was afraid he was going to lose Madhu due to this, he can't lose her, she was his life, he'd have to save her from this and he knew it was only him that could save her from destroying herself.

Swerving the car he turned around and drove back towards their home. As soon as he parked up he rushed out the car, he wanted to see her right now. He wanted to apologise for being harsh and promise to be by her side.

"Madhu" he called as he ran up the stairs, he swung the door open to find Madhu cuddled into the corner sobbing.

"Madhu" he whispered rushing to her side.

She hugged him tight, clasping her arms around his nape as he gathered her in his arms.

"I'..I'm sorry RK" she cried clutching him tighter.

"Shh" he rubbed her back wanting her to stop crying.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry" her tears wet his shoulders as she continued crying.

"Shh... Madhu please stop crying"

"I.. I got sc..scared, I thought you left me as well" she confessed, seeing him leave like that triggered her fear of losing him.

"I'll never leave you Madhu. Never ever" he whispered into her hair trying his best to console her. 

"Promise me" she moved back sniffing. 

"Voy a estar a tu lado para siempre (I'll be by your side forever)" he muttered promising her the same way he'd done when he proposed to her.

She smiled as the tears streamed down her cheeks. "para siempre y siempre (forever and always)?" 

"para siempre y siempre" he whispered.

The End

Please do leave me your feedback.

Thank you for reading.

Other Works on Rishbala

The Forbidden Fruit 

Forbidden Fruit is the sweetest out of all is it not?

The Forbidden is desired more than the given

For she was the forbidden fruit.

However not one person had been able to touch this Forbidden One.

She was his keep but not for long for she will return to her Rightful Owner

OS - All I Ask

All He Asks Is For Her Love

However Can The Heart Which Belonged To Someone Else

Belong To Him

Can She Ever Love Him?

Edited by ...Tanya-K... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is heart wrenching OS..made me cry literally esp when she said that she felt even he left her too...
Beautifully written.πŸ‘. still i loved the ending.
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update πŸ‘
Beautifully Written πŸ˜Š
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
dats so touchy...
I literaly have tears in my eyes...
Asum osEdited by Kawan - 10 years ago
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@..Tanya-K..: Nyc OS!!!!😊
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww..!!..Its indeed a painful update...
Bt as they said all's well that ends well..!!

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
superb OS..forever and always...loved how both rishabh n madhu never left the other,remained always along with each other...loved last part,despite madhu's eccentric behaviour,rk tried to understand her,read her mind...n the climax--when madhu's fear of losing rk took over,she felt helpless n rk promised to be with her FOREVER N ALWAYS
drashti100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os
can u rite some more OS on rishabala ?
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heart wrenching...i have tears in my eyes , literally.😭
-Halima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow AmazingπŸ‘
I think you wrote this on Maaneet, right?
Both are one of my fav couples πŸ˜‰