naomihyuga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i will have my dinner and be right back guys
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new AT people!

Just saw CID Veerta awards promo on Sony - where they show a glimpse of stars performing on stagew with Bharat Mata ki Jai in the background. RD looked very cool.
Rituuu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Congrats on the new AT people!

Just saw CID Veerta awards promo on Sony - where they show a glimpse of stars performing on stagew with Bharat Mata ki Jai in the background. RD looked very cool.

Super-handsome police-officer..😳Someone plz file a case against me,I want to get arrested by him..β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Rituuu.. thumbnail
Kaliii,loved ur SS...πŸ˜›..Sorry,my frnd called,so had to go without informing u...Sorry..πŸ˜’
Rituuu.. thumbnail
Soham brings Sulo Aaji home.He tells her that he respects her because she is her Aaji,but he also loves her maii..So her Maai's izzat is his izzat...Vinod is angry to see Soham..Soham says that Aaji was hurt,so he came to drop her home..Vinod panicks..Manjusha starts taunting Soham,that u r out from jail n again doing all these??Sulo aaji intervenes n says that an auto knocked her off n Soham helped her..Purvi comes n thanks Soham..Soahm looks at Archana aai's pic,then Aaji's face n then leaves...
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for new thread! πŸ˜ƒ
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pihu.k11

😑 πŸ˜‘

🀣 🀣
Rituuu.. thumbnail
Punni calls Purvi n asks her whether she has done her work or not?Purvi begs her that why r u doing this..Mr Mittal can give u everything then why do u want Aaji's house..Punni tells her i dont need to answer u,Do my work or I'll reveal ur secret..Punni gives her 48 hrs time..
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice scene between Purvi & Soham
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pihu.k11

Han han.. Ab toh yai bologi tm πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hohh.. Me katti! xD