Written Update-4th April 2013-Guman is coming back

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with Kumud telling her mother that we have to get Saras out of this. Her mother asks her why is she impatient? Kumud clarifies herself that now she knows who's blame he's taking upon himself

Ilaben's mother tells Saras not to do anything else now or else God won't forgive them

Kumud's mother tells her about the promise her father gave to Yash's mother. Kumud enters he house and asks Yash's mother who did Gau hatya. Yash's mother becomes angry at this question, Kumud tells her she just asked a question why is she getting angry. Badi Kaki tells her I know what you're trying to do, you came to me and asked me this question directly, how dare you ask something which your father never dared to ask. Kumud answers her back saying don't think he's doing this out of respect, he's doing this because you binded him with your promise.
Kumud then calmly asks Badi Kaki what Yash was saying the other day and she gets tensed. Kumud asks her why is she getting tensed when she knows Yash didn't do anything. Kumud asks her again what he said, if he's innocent then why did you make my father promise ? She keeps on saying how her father is going through so much, he can't even do anything about it or stop it. Badi Kaki says why is she trying to blame Yash to save her to-be husband. Kumud tells her not to drag him in between, he stopped Yash so that he didn't swear upon you. Dukhbaa understands why he did that. Kumud tells Badi Kaki that she'll get to the truth soon. Badi Kaki warns her that don't forget your baapu promised me something. VC cuts her and says I gave you the promise, not my daughter and he tells Kumud to go and find out the truth. Badi Kaki is tensed.

Police officer gets a call from Guman's sister, she tells him about the Gau hatya and who did it. Guman is listening and shouts at her for doing this. Her sister is shocked. Then they both laugh

Kumud is trying to find Yash's friend and she watches him talking to Yash so she follows him and finds Yash

Saras visits to Kumud's place, Dukhbaa opens the door for him and asks for forgiveness. She caresses his face lovingly.

Kumud questions Yash why he left them in this situation, he should come with her and confess. Yash runs from there. Kumud gets hold of Neerav and asks him what happened that day.

VC greets Saras and asks him why he's here. Saras tells him he needs his help.

Guman is telling her sister that she's leaving for Ratnanagri

Kumud is talking to herself that if Yash confesses his crime then our house will be shattered.
She reaches her house and people are gathered there. Everybody is standing around the new cow which Saras bought. Pandit tells everyone that Ilaben told Saras to buy the cow and now we forgive him as well. Kumari tells Kumud to congratulate Saras. Kumud thinks to herself if you wanted things to end then why did you do so much while Saras is thinking I gave you so much pain but I never asked for forgiveness, hope you forgive me now

Precap: Guman is dancing and both Kumud an Saras are teary eyed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prinks75 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE.  :-)

shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Guman behavior is so in matured for a married lady. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the WU dear ! ðŸ¤—
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank you so much for the update🤗
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...