Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yes ruby..n i hope dat it will increase...
karsuh thumbnail
Lets just hope that the show survives 😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Why is it not increasing? ðŸ˜•
Feel bad for Karan.
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Visha and i also feel so bad for Karan 😕
VishaD. thumbnail
I think its not the show but maybe the channel itself. Perhaps if this same show plays on other channel, it could do better.
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Visha but this is the channel that shows all the comedy shows and Karan is in this show and if the show is not doing well because as people are saying that not many people in India have this channel so Karan shouldn't have taken the offer from this channel but then again channels like Zee and SP didn't offer him any roles so what could he have done about it as an actor he must have been worried that there were no offers coming in for him and i guess when SAB tv made him an offer he took it immediately. Edited by karsuh - 11 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
He should not be worried. He is a good actor and people love to see him. I really wanted him with Sanaya in Chanchan as their pairing was good. Hope things works out good for him ðŸ˜Š
karsuh thumbnail
Me too Visha 😃 and Karan can be paired with any actress 😉 and they can light up the screen together
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he's too hansome dat he will match up wid any actress..n as visha sed i think he will look best wid sanaya..dey hav a great chemistry together..
karsuh thumbnail
Not only Sanaya,Aditti Gupta,Drashti Dhami,Ragini Khanna or other any actresses looks good with Karan 😉 i hope Karan will be paired with them in the future 😃