Just Friends Or...? *Kriyaansh FF*

hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello people ! M just here presenting you my new FF ! Just Best Friends... Or?

This whole FF is specially dedicated toPayal aka sweetangelpayal as its her birthday ! Happy birthday payu ! 🤗

-It will have two versions.. One Kriyaansh version and Second YuvReen Version ! Both will almost be same but few changes would be made.. As they are two very different couples :)

-I apologise in advance for the lengths, as i have wrote few chapters during my board exams when i used to get bored with studies !

So enough of bakwaas ! Here's the Introduction !

---Introduction---

Best Friends? Eh?

Best friends ! They are the single soul dwelling in two bodies !

Best Friends ! They are those species with whom we are ourself ! Do stupid things, go crazy, share our deepest secrets and our deepest desire's ! With them we do those things that we really do ! Share what we really feel ! Those creatures who knows us in and out ! Something called "I am ME when I am with YOU..."

Best Friends ! For many of them their world revolves around this word !

But what happens when, that someone around whom your world revolves, becomes your world ? When all you think about is that someone? What happens when you dont like that someone to be with someone else with whom you have set him/her with? When now-a-days some cells jump inside you when you are with that someone?

Is it just friendship? Or something more than that...? Something more? Whats that something more?

Welcome to the their world of Friendship, love, joy, tears, heartbreaks, desires, feelings, jealousy and rage !

Welcome to the journey from frienship to love... !

Welcome to the world of Kria and Rey, the BEST FRIENDS !
Edited by hetalt29 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetu29 thumbnail
INDEX

Introduction : Scroll up.
Character Sketch :Scroll Down
hetu29 thumbnail
NOTE regarding PM's

-If you want PM's you should simply add me... I send out mass PM's !

-And Res only If you are going to unres within 2 days !
hetu29 thumbnail
Character Sketch

Kria Ghai :Kriya Ghai ! Studies in St. Louis ! DIVA of college ! Rich, Smart, intelligent, beautiful, bubbly ! Deadly combination of beauty with brains ! A fabulous dancer ! Dream girl of every guy in college ! Really crazy at times ! When it come's to her best friend Rey, she can fight with the world for him ! Even very close to Sharon !

Reyaansh Shinghania : Reyaansh Shinghania, popularly known as Rey ! Dude of the college ! Rich, Sweet, calm, composed and Non-Voilent guy ! A fabulous dancer ! Girls drool on him and die for his one look ! Can do anything for his best friend, kriya ! Close to Swayam !

The above people, i.e Rey and Kriya ! Best friends, Star dancer's of their college ! When they are with each other, they are in their own world and dont even realise that there's someother world that exists ! They have exclusive nicknames for each other, i.e Baatcutter for Kria and Linecutter for Rey ! No one else can dare to call them that with that name ! As the copyrights are for Rey and Kria only !

Other characters (Supporting characters) :

Swayam And Sharon(SwaRon) + Vicky and Neha (ViHa): All these are in one gang(Including Kriyaansh) ! All are very close to each other ! Swaron and Viha are also dancer's !

Smriti And Gautam Ghai : Kriya's Parents ! Really cool parents, supports kriya in her all the decisions ! Have a good bonding with Singhaniya's !

Preeti and Rannvijay Singhaniya : Rey's Parents ! Cool like kriya parents ! Supports rey in all his decisions ! Have a good bonding with Ghai's !

Kriya's and Rey's parents keep on teasing kriyaansh ! Means teasing kria with Rey's name and Rey with kriya's name to which they only get one answer that is "We are just friends" !

Ajay Ghai : Kriya's brother ! Him and Kriya keep on fighting like dogs and cats ! Hates rey for some unknown reason !

There will be 2-3 new entries, but not now ! They will be introduced later as the story proceeds ! :)
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hate u kamini mere ko 1st place nhi diya na,,,toh mera cmt bhul ja😳

phut nhi karne bali cmt😛

neech mat dekh sachi me nhi dungi cmt😎

ary phirse aa gyi bola na nhi dungi😛

🤣

de dun kya??

hmmm

ummm

ok chal tu v kya yaad rakhegi😃

hmmm fnly tune apna ff start kar diya gud gud😃😃 i m so proud of u kamini ese hi mera naam roshan karti rehe😎

cncept was vry nyc,,,,,,n intrstng v⭐️⭐️

cs v mast type hai👍🏼

kriya n rey khali best frnd ahem ahem😉😉

tittle was amazing,,,,,luv it😃😃

wese khali intro n cs deke chali gyi kamini 1st chappy kan dega tera hubby(gps🤣)
ab update jaldi de n nxt tym mera 1st 1st res hona chahiye nhi toh😈

ps,wese dekha jaye mera v 1st cmt hua😃 sab res karke bhag jo gye🤣

pss. beletd happie bala bday payu🤗

Edited by kuhu_Arsha - 11 years ago
KriShaReYam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res!!!

Unres!!!

aaahhhaaa hetz!!! kya baat hai!! awesome storyline n CS!!!
payu is very lucky dat she's gettin dis FF as her bday gft!!!😃
hamare toh aise naseeb kaha!!!😭😭
but coming to d start!! Kria n Rey jst frndz!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
aisa toh tere sapno mein bhi nahi ho sakta!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
ab jaldi se chappy 1 update kar!!!
warna

warna

warna

kuch nai yaar!! wait karungi aur kya!!!🤣🤣🤣
tujhe kya laga mai kya karungi??

Edited by KriShaReYam - 11 years ago
hetu29 thumbnail
Res ki train.??? 😲
@Sab log : When will you people unres?
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
concept different ... res and do pm me when u update...
-sofia1249- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice

GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing concept...
waiting for update n thnx for pm...