guys i wud lyk 2 clarify sumthng abt trps gng down

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello all lovers of bv...i wud like u all nt to panic... regardng... trps gng down... bt i wud say sumthng.. the reason is simple.. IInd phase of digitalisation is currently gng on nd many analouge tv sets have been shut down..so u guys chill nd enjy BV

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mukta13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW!During 1st phase of digitilisation BV was in No.1 position and during 2nd phase it came down to No.6.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Last time wen digitization happened they dragged the wedding for a month n trps were 5+
So why so different during the second phase ...thry r again showing same celebration
Anyways whoever r still watching they can continue enjoying
btw digitization started frm 31st march this trp is till 30th march so ur trp theory falls flatEdited by nniks - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
As far as I know the cable tvs were expected to go down on 31 march...and these are the trp of 23-30.So it means even those who had cable tv did have colors till 30 march.But yea whther they switch to it or not is there choice!πŸ˜‰
manjery thumbnail
I Think i would say "IF U R NOT WRONG THEN U DONT HAVE TO GIVE EXPLANATION EVERY TIME " some things in world r incomparable n PRATYUSHA is that one  
sdk10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mukta13

WOW!During 1st phase of digitilisation BV was in No.1 position and during 2nd phase it came down to No.6.

BV has come down to No.7. πŸ˜›

DABH - 4.6

Pyaar ka - 3.6

Tarak - 3.6

Ye rishta - 3.5

Sapne - 3.2

SNS - 3.1

Veera - 3

BV - 3

Well Purnedu Shekhar will be one happy guy with these trps as both of his shows BV and Veera garnered equal trps πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mandy001 thumbnail
agree vd all cmnts...explanation given by tm z nt gud

bt can anyone tell medt tvr calculate d trp of repeat telecast????
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Well colors should be grateful that they managed to get 3.0 trps with what they have shown in the week.

They are showing a duplicate wedding duplicate bidai duplicate Grih Pravesh this week.If they want the audience to accept the new actress as Anandi they should concentrate on making her act and understand the character instead of showing all these duplicate scenes.

Instead of concentrating on the story they drag and drag by showing useless scenes and now to top it all they want to show a triangle love story between Jagya Sanchi and Ganga. 

With all these the TRPs will dip even lower next week.

saviani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can anyone please help me and clear my doubts...

In case, if the trp is low only becoz of this IInd phase of digitalisation and analog tv sets being shut, can anyone tell me is this affecting only colors or all other channels also... as I notice other soaps maintaining their positions pretty well... πŸ˜‰
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

hello all lovers of bv...i wud like u all nt to panic... regardng... trps gng down... bt i wud say sumthng.. the reason is simple.. IInd phase of digitalisation is currently gng on nd many analouge tv sets have been shut down..so u guys chill nd enjy BV

But  after  Digitilisation VEERA and SAPNE SUHANE  increased in TRP chart...
how it is possibleπŸ˜‰.😲

veera previous week 2.7 and this week 3
sapne suhane previous week 2.8 and this week 3.2πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†